Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lottie goes on a rampage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lottie goes on a rampage!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Lottie goes on a rampage!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

We are at Jordan’s wedding and I am wearing the most beautiful dress in the world. It’s royal blue and it makes a lovely swishy sound as I walk. I quite feel like a princess. The castle we are having the wedding at looks like it’s been zapped with the fairy godmother’s wand… Alice has transformed the place into a magical kingdom. Everywhere I look, I’m expecting fairies to be peaking out from behind petals of flowers. I feel as if I’ve walked into a storybook. The only difference is my new family and the humans. God my throat is parched. The burning keeps threatening to take over. I’m trying hard for Faine. I know she’s counting on me not to attack anyone. They are Jordan’s family and friends. Still I polished off her mean daddy and she was delighted. Wonder does she have any jealous ex boyfriends that would quench this unbearable burn. Valentina was guarding me like a hawk. She said she was there with me because I didn’t really know the family and she was introducing me as a distant cousin. Poor girl who did she think she was fooling. To be honest I think she’s a little strange. She keeps muttering to herself like my Nan used to. I know she has an angel or something in her head. Ha must be a tight squeeze. I thought imagining a tiny little man like Tom Thumb snuggled up inside her brain, with a tiny bed and tiny armchair and a tiny table. How does he shrink the newspaper and does he have a pipe and tiny slippers too. Valentina gave me a funny look as I giggled away to myself. Mmmmmm what’s that delicious smell? I must have it. Valentina put out her hand on my arm to stop me. I glanced around me and saw my lunch. He was a little taller than me, with black hair, gorgeous eyes, he was very handsome too. He seemed to notice me too and stared at me and gave me a crooked grin. I felt drawn to him. Valentina let go of my arm and when I looked at her, she had a strange smile on her face like she was in a trance! I couldn’t help myself, I had to go to him and he smelled so spicy and delicious I could actually taste it on my tongue. He stared at me as I got closer and I noticed his skin glistened in the sunlight. What? He’s a vampire too? I walked up to him and said
“Lottie” pointing to myself. He smiled at me then and I was lost in his eyes. They smouldered at me. He reached out his arm and pulled me flush with his body and leaned down and kissed me soundly on the lips. I was too caught up in his eyes to be stunned. I felt myself being pulled away from his soft warm lips, dragged from behind. I put up my barrier immediately. I turned around enraged to see who was doing it. Valentina stood behind me. Her eyes flashing in anger. Her whole body in a stance that if it were possible she would have burst into flames.
“Leave now” she said to me through clenched teeth. I was staring at her, mouth agape, wondering what had gotten into her….
“What, we were only kissing, not shagging on the altar for fucks sake.”
“Leave” she said. It was then that I noticed the men of our clan had gathered behind us.
“I was just going,” he said grabbing his jacket. “I’ll be back for you,” he said to me in a low whispered in my ear. I shivered, but in delight not fear. I smiled at him.
“Lottie how could you” Valentina said “don’t you know he’s dangerous.”
“What do you mean? In what way is he dangerous?”
Valentina tapped her head.
“I was told”
“What, by the freak in your head?”
“No, there’s something not right with him Lottie, take care hun.”
UGH! I was livid, who the hell made her my mother. Faine wouldn’t treat me like that.
“I’m going to sit with Faine, you’re officially off duty.” She tried to grab my arm but because I had my barrier up she dropped it immediately as if I’d burned her. I bolted then out the back towards the maze no longer seeing the magical kingdom around me but a prison where I was trapped once again. I knew it was too good to be true. I saw a blond guy and I was determined to use him to quench my thirst. He was trying to chat up a very bored looking girl. He was kind of cute even if he did have a few spots.
“There you are darling. Why are you bothering with this tart when you can have me? I clamped my lips and body onto his and started kissing him with loud noisy slurps.
“EXCUSE ME, what do you think you’re doing kissing my boyfriend.
I stuck my tongue into his mouth and he responded eagerly. I could feel him growing hard against me. I stopped kissing him then and looked back at her with a bored look and said
“Well at least I’ll kiss him till he’s ready to go pop instead of making him think he’s boring the socks off me and I turned and left them. She stared at me, mouth-hanging open. I spotted a red headed guy and put my arm around his neck and said
“Hey honey, wanna go somewhere quiet and make out with me?” He spun around and stared at me. Dam he’s got a baby in his arms and he was feeding it a bottle. I dashed away. Maybe a little too quickly. I looked around for my next victim and hear
“Psssst!” I heard. I knew immediately it was my friend from earlier. Excitement filled my body. I looked around to see if anyone was watching me and saw no one was looking at me, not even in my direction. Oh goodie Jordan and Josh had just arrived and they were distracted, ooohing and aaaaahing at them. I snuck away into the maze and followed his scent. He was in the middle, sitting on a little bench! He looked like a cat that got the cream, but I felt no fear. I walked up to him.
“What’s your name?”
“Bastien Mckenzie the III. You’re not afraid of me.”
“No, should I be?”
“That all depends”
“On what?” I was getting bored with his mind games and he noticed.
In an instant he was in front of me, with his hypnotic eyes. Reminded me of the snake from the book The Jungle Book. I stared up at him. That lazy grin of his was back. It reached his mischievous eyes as he leaned in towards me, licking his lips. I echoed him. He noticed and saw me bite my bottom lip in anticipation the head rush kiss he had given me earlier. It had almost dissolved me to jelly and excited me more in those few seconds than my first kill ‘the bitch’. My hands curled into fists at the thought of her and the spell was broken. I spat on the ground like I could get rid of her memories. He looked at me in surprise.
“What?” he asked.
“Never mind” I replied sourly. I turned to walk away and he caught my hand gently in his own.
“Lottie want to play a game?” he asked.
“What kind of game?” I asked
“Hunt the human!” he smirked that lazy grin again.
“Does that usually work for you?” I asked.
“What, the game?”
“No, the lazy grin. You smile…and women fall at your feet.”
“Yeah, I guess.”
“What’s the game then?”
“Well lure a human and we’ll drink them between us, like a cocktail with 2 straws.”
I could see he was trying to paint a picture.
“What, from here? But they are all my sister’s family.”
“What? All of them? There are at least a few free loaders among them. I heard them saying it.
“I’ve already lured humans, I want a new game” I replied. “What about we torture them, make them think they have a fighting chance of survival but they won’t because we’ll take them out one by one?” I smiled evilly, liking the idea in my head even more since I said it out loud.
“Sure, I’m game for that.”
“Do you know the area? Any good place nearby for our game?”
“Sure, I know the perfect place, where we can play hide and bite.” I felt a surge of energy and excitement race through me.
“Ok, you show me who and I’ll lure them. Get me some females too, they scream the loudest and it’s most exciting.” I said. Bastien pointed out five males and three females that were free loading from us. Scroungers deserved to die! Bastien told me where to meet him, that he had a van and we’d put them all inside. I went up to the various men and women and talked them into coming with me. For the men I offered them sex and they followed me readily. So predictable! With the women, I told them that my friend fancied them and that I would bring them to him. So easy! As I brought each one to the van Bastien used his hypnotic stare on each and put them in the van. I hopped in beside him. I saw Valentina looking my way and Faine too. For some reason Faine put out her arm to stop Valentina from following us. We drove for about an hour. One of the men came to in the back and was wondering where we were going. I smirked at Bastien, climbed into the back of the van, and sat on his lap. I could feel his excitement under me and I started kissing him. Biting his lip slowly. I rubbed a finger along the jugular vein on the side of his neck. The throbbing pulse causing me to moan out loud. The man under me groaned too and reached up to grab my breast. I stopped him and said
“Easy there tiger. Be patient.” he tried again to grab me and then he noticed how black my eyes had become. He looked so frightened and the pulse got stronger and was literally thumping. I grabbed his neck I just had to taste. Just a little taste. But of course, once I tasted I couldn’t stop. Not even when the others woke up and started screaming when they saw that I was sucking him dry. Every drop of blood. All that was left of him was a shrivelled up human, horror evident on his face. Bastien was grinning at me and looked like he had pride in his eyes.
“Ok, so who’s next? I need dessert!” and I began to laugh manically. The men naturally were being cowards shoving the women in front of them. One man in particular started to sob like a baby saying he was too young to die. I said in Bastien’s mind that he’s mine! He was looking back at me, his eyes hooded as he looked at me with desire. I smiled, loving the feeling of being in control. I had my barrier up and his hypnotic glance was ineffective. He raised an eyebrow. I noticed he had stopped driving.
“Darling shall I explain my little game to them?” I said smiling and licking my lips at them, enjoying the shrieks of terror. One guy was trying to figure a way on how to get away by trickery.
“I can read your thoughts Peter; trust me you will not live through this.”
He stared at me,
“H…how did you know my name?”
“You’re wearing a name tag! Now my game is simple you run away and hide while I kiss my boyfriend good and proper and when I’m done doing that we will find you and kill you. Now won’t that be fun.” I said clapping my hands gleefully.
“1.…………2.…………..3.…………..GO!” I said softly. They were frozen to the spot, so Bastien came up behind them and said
“Boo”, they all screamed and ran away, jumping over broken trees and small streams and running as fast as they could.
“Lottie, when did I become your boyfriend, not that I’m complaining, you are hotter than any girl I’ve ever met. You make me want to know you inside and out.” My toes were curling at that thought. He wanted me!
“Well I could hardly say a random stranger, whom I picked up at a wedding, who just happened to be a sexy vampire like me, who loves the taste of human blood. It would just have been too human of me to explain myself to them, I said as I kissed him and sucked on his bottom lip dragging it through my teeth. He moaned and pushed my hair off my face and kissed me hard trying to pull me towards him but failed. He stopped and stared at me.
“Newborn?” he inquired.
“Yeah, not long. Hey do you smell that?” I asked him.
“Yeah, fear, nervous humans!”
“Ya, nicest smell in the world.” I laughed. “I guess we’ve left them long enough…..now let the games begin…” I giggled and he grabbed my hand in his and we flew off running after the first scent.
“Lottie you nearly drove me crazy in the van rubbing that guy’s jugular and then draining him in a most feral way. God Lottie I wanted you there and then.”
“Hmmm” I muttered putting my finger to my smiling lips.
“What is it Lottie” he said smirking.
“Come out, come out, wherever you are” I chanted the school ground game. “It’s time to die.” I said giggling. Sure enough, there was a whimper coming from a cement pipe, left over from when the builders were piping water through the land. And you guessed it …It was the COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“Do you want Paddy-the-pipsqueak darling or do you think he’ll taste bad? I giggled when Bastien made face as if he was eating a lemon. He reached in and yanked him out by the neck and the man was screaming in terror, kicking, punching, and doing his best to get away, but it was completely futile. I heard the delicious sound of bones being broken as the shriek of agony faded and he died and then Bastien drained him. We put him on top of the first one that I had drained, in the hole we had dug, to bury them all when we were done.
“Darling, shall we go on? I feel like drinking another bud…..dy or two. I took off trailing the scent of the next snack. I was really enjoying this game. A female was next on the menu and she was a whingy hysterical thing.
“Silly girl, you hid up a tree, what a shame, no way to get away. Don’t you know I can climb trees too and I jumped up easily and landed on the branch beside her? I leaned on it and it snapped and so did she in lots of crunchy places as she hit the ground with a thud. She was lying with her limbs in all the wrong angles. Well I guess we had been up quite high ha ha ha.
“Here Bastien you like em dead first, you have this one” and I tossed her to him. He bit into her shoulder and had her drained in under a minute.
“Yeah! More” he shouted with glee. He led this time and we hit the jackpot. There were two in a barn having sex. Ha what a joke.
“FOOLS! What did ye figure, ye could die happy? WRONG!” I roared at them and pulled him off her so hard.
“Hey Bastien, smell the fear of this one ha ha ha I guess I’m his off switch.” I bit into his neck, felt his futile scraping at me as he kicked me and punched me, he was wasting his time, and he finally just gave up and died.
“Oh for God’s sake, what a weed.” I drained him and threw him on the ground in disgust. Last thing we needed was a wimpy vampire running around. Bastien was busy slurping the female.
“How come you like em dead first?” I asked him.
“Dunno,” he said with a shrug of his shoulders. We took the two to the pile and I said
“And 2 makes 5, 3 to go, wonder where the “hotrod’ is gone? He is mine. I called shotgun.” I heard a sound then and I ran towards it as fast as I could. It was a little boy about three or four. I stopped in shock.
“Hello, who are you?” I said in a kind voice. He shook his head and pointed to his throat. I looked at him.
“Where’s your mommy?” He shrugged his shoulders. I looked around and saw Bastien walking towards me and I panicked thinking he would kill this child and I had to protect it.
“What have you got there? A mini snack?” he said
“Um NO, it’s a child and he’s lost.” my voice breaking slightly.
“Like I said a mini snack!”
“No, you can’t hurt him, I won’t let you.” I said firmly.
“Well, you can’t stop me.” he gloated.
“Wanna bet,” I challenged.
“Why is it so important that I don’t touch the HUMAN CHILD? Lottie? Can you explain why he is so important to interrupt our little game?”
I couldn’t answer him. I couldn’t bring myself to talk about how losing Ruby tore me apart and left a shell. I saw an expression of pity pass his eyes. HUH? Did he guess?
“Is it very important to you that I leave him alone?” he asked gently. I nodded, unable to speak.
“Ok, let’s find his mommy!” he said. He caught my hand in his again, circling his thumb on my hand. I stared at the thumb mesmerised by it and the overwhelming sadness that had engulfed me suddenly obliterated all but the boy and Bastien around me. I slowly looked up at his eyes and he was smiling as he reached out and tucked my hair behind my ear.
“C’mon,” he said softly. I swallowed, nodded, and got down on my knees. How he had changed. Was my guilt and loss so apparent that he had felt it? He’s not dangerous I thought.
“Honey, do you know where your mommy is? Don’t be afraid. We’ll bring you to her.” he shrugged his little shoulders again and I picked him up in my arms and cuddled him to my chest and smelled a mixture of scents on his head. Kind of mint, which would be shampoo, his own scent that was like ripened pears, his blood that smelled good, but I could ignore it and then another smell of apple and cinnamon. I looked up and sniffed the air, walked around a bit and caught a whiff of that one back the way he had come so decided to follow that one. I looked down at him and his eyes were smiling as he gazed around in wonder. Taking things in from his perspective. We followed the scent until we reached a little house and found who I presumed was his mom and an older woman, his Nan, looking and searching everywhere for him.
“Excuse me; is this your little boy? We found him wandering in the woods.” She looked at me with a tear stained face.
“Oh my God, Simon, Oh My God!” she said again and again.
“I was so worried about you, where did you get to this time? Thank you so much for bringing him back, you are just so good to bring him back. She came to me, arms outstretched and took him from me. I felt the loss of his warm little body instantly and it killed me again to give him up. He snuggled into her arms. She rubbed his little head, crooned, and gurgled at him. The love between them tore at me. I had to leave. I took off running and left Bastien behind. I was so glad I helped Simon. I knew he was special. I caught the scent of the ‘hotrod’, he was going to be my next victim and I pulled him out of his hiding place in a tree so roughly I broke his back. I bit his neck ignoring his cries of agony and his threats that he’ll come back and haunt me. I finished him and flung his body out in front of me intending on getting the next victim. I had my barrier up and was trying to block out the cosy image of Simon and his mom cuddling. That should have been Ruby and me. I started to head off running but Bastien was in front of me and stopped me. Reaching out and pulling me into a hug. I leaned against him with my head on his shoulder and I just stood there with my arms hanging down by my sides. He said nothing, just crooned like the mother had done to Simon, and rubbed my back pulling my head close every now and again.
“You lost a little one didn’t you Lottie?” I nodded, too sad to even speak.
“C’mon love, I’ll take you back to your friends at the wedding.” I shook my head and put up my hand with my thumb and forefinger up. He looked at me. I couldn’t talk. I just pointed to my teeth and pointed in the direction that the humans had taken off.
“Wait here” he said and took off. I stood there unable to move or open my eyes, it was too much effort. I just wanted to die; the pain in my chest was so bad. I felt like I was dying. Five minutes later, he was back with two bodies slug over his shoulder. He slung the body beside me onto his shoulder too, shoved all eight bodies into the hole, and covered them with earth. Making the ground completely flat like it had never been disturbed. Then he wrapped his arm around my back and under my arm and carried me back to the van. He held my hand as he drove and turned the radio on down low so that I could stay lost in my misery in peace.
“Do you mind if I stay with you for awhile?” He asked.
I shook my head and tried to smile with a thank you in my eyes. We arrived back at the wedding and he pulled in the van and carefully picked me up and brought me to where Faine, Valentina and Alec were.
“What happened, what did you do to her?” Valentina asked him. I put up my hand to stop her just as Faine said
“Nothing, he’s helped her.” Faine looked at me and said
“It was the little boy, wasn’t it?” and I nodded.
“Ah leanbh (Child), I’m so sorry. It’s gonna be very hard for a long while, but it’ll become easier with time. I promise.”
“When?” I asked through clenched teeth. I was afraid to open them in case my agony would come screaming out of me.
“Bastien is with me.” I managed to say. “I want to go home.”
“But we can’t, the wedding,” said Valentina. They’re only getting to the speeches.”
“I have a key and Bastien will take me home.” I said in a low voice.
“But you don’t even know him.” said Valentina, in a half shriek.
“I do, he’ll mind me” I said. So we left and when we got home Bastien carried me up to my bed and lay down beside me, curled up next to me and I just started to sob, and moan and cry out loud, I couldn’t contain the sadness that threatened to take over my whole existence. He picked me up, sat me on his lap, pulled me close to him, and rocked me like you would with an upset child. He stayed with me like that until the others came home. I couldn’t face anyone, I was so lost in my sadness and he seemed happy enough to stay with me. I took his hand, cupped it up to my mouth, kissed it, and stayed cuddled up in his arms until I felt like I could cope with the outside world again. But as I went down the stairs, I realised that I was in for a worse shock.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum