Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lottie's thoughts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lottie's thoughts Empty Lottie's thoughts Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:37 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Faine had asked me to go hunting with her. At first, I was suspicious but then I noticed no one else was coming with us and for some reason this made me feel very happy. I trusted Faine and she seemed to trust me. As we were running, she suddenly took off even faster and I wondered why but then she looked back at me and I saw the challenge in her eyes. I felt strength surging through me and all at once, I wondered just how fast I could really go. So I passed her out and left her for dust and was running at full speed and I felt a giggle coming up and realised that I was actually enjoying myself and all of sudden Ruby popped into my mind and I stopped, feeling disgusted with myself. How could I be laughing when Ruby was only just dead less than a fortnight. How selfish of me. I smelled Faine’s scent without looking up and I felt her arms go around my back as she pulled me towards her and I couldn’t stop the shrieking sobs even if I wanted to. Faine’s kindness was so impossibly just what I needed right now. I cried for hours very unaware of how long we actually were standing there and was somewhat surprised when I looked up from her shoulder and saw it was sunset. I started telling her about my mother and how she had treated me so indifferently, like I wasn’t her daughter at all, but worse. As if, every movement I had caused her a problem. She was abusive too, not physically so much as emotionally. I was unlovable and useless. The teachers in school took more pity on me than she did. Faine told me her story and it was fascinating. She had just took things in her stride, just got on with it no matter what. I decided that she would be my role model. She told me of when we met first and how she smelled my bad blood and of how Jordan, JORDAN!!!!! Was going to nurture and take care of my baby for me as if it were her own. That really knocked me for six. I was gobsmacked and here I’ve been treating her really badly cause I was hurting and she was doing the same to me for the same reason. I wondered if it was too late to be friends and to be honest I was getting tired of fighting all the time and having to be defensive. Then Faine told me about Demitri and my change. To be honest I could really see her point but was still angry at him and didn’t know if I wanted to forgive him. Then Faine got a phone call from Jordan and I was suddenly filled with nervous energy. What if she wouldn’t forgive me? What if she didn’t really like me at all and that she only wanted Ruby and not me.
“We have to go, Jordan needs us.” so we ran fast as the wind and saw Jordan raging and pacing in front of the hotel. She was obviously upset. Her dad wants to sell her to some rich git to marry him. All at once, I was raging and could feel electricity rage through my body. I wanted to kill that man.
“He sounds like my mom,” I said quietly. That was the first time that Jordan spotted me and demanded to know why was I here. Then it registered in her mind what I had just said and she looked stunned and kinda smiled at me. So I am looking at Jordan and Faine and a bold plan pops into my head. I wonder how they’d feel if I offered and then I thought to hell with this in my mind and aloud I offered to get rid of her dad for good. The best way I knew how and when I heard him calling Jordan a bitch I thought that’s it prick your minutes are numbered. Jordan looked at me and I saw the pleading look in her eyes and I looked at Faine but she seemed totally at ease about it so I sashayed over to Jordan’s dad
“Hey big boy, wanna have some fun?” I flirted with him big time, bit my bottom lip and licked my lips. Guys like that sort of thing. I could see his reaction and smell his lust.
“I have to deal with um some business with my bitch of a daughter first but sure I’d love to after that darlin.” he said in such a cheesy voice that once upon a time would have sent shivers up my spine, but now it drew venom to my mouth and I had to swallow it before I continued.
“Surely you can sort her out later when you’ve had a little fun with me to help you relax; maybe she’ll be more willing to agree if you ask her nicely.” I purred and licked my lips for good measure trying to look sexily at him. I rubbed my hand along his thigh to show him exactly what my intentions were. He couldn’t resist of course, he gave one last glance in Jordan’s direction and then smirked at me and followed me into the woods like a puppy. I grinned to myself savouring the taste of his hot pulsing blood pouring down my throat. Every ounce of it drained.
“So darlin where do you wanna do this? You’re kinda young to be on the game” he said interrupting my daydream.
“I’m old enough and I know how to give you a good time, you gonna be screaming at me sucking you off.” I say and I can feel the familiar burn in my throat and the anticipation of that first drop. I turned around to face him then.
“How bout here big boy, drop your pants for mamma and I’ll make you scream.” so he did so.
“What’s your name pretty mamma” he asked his voice thick with lust.
“Whatever you want it to be big boy” I replied with a husky voice but mine was for his blood. I leaned into to kiss him but instead at the last minute I bit his neck and savoured the first taste of his slightly acidic blood like he’d been snorting cocaine or something. He screamed at me for biting him but as he began to realise that I was sucking his blood and drinking it and he was beginning to feel weaker he started fighting me off or at least tried to anyway. I rubbed his thigh and pulled back from my ‘drink’ and said you enjoying mamma making you hard…….this is what you getting for trying to sell my sister you greedy bastard I said as I kicked him and heard his leg break as he screamed out in agony…I loved the sound and it gave me thrills deep down inside me so I latched onto his neck like a babe to its mother and drained the sucker. I dropped him on the ground but as I stared at the horror-stricken look on his face, all I saw was my mother. I smashed her face with the heel of my shoe and then I jumped on her hearing her bones crunching and it filled me with delicious thrills. Then suddenly I stopped and saw the bloodless mess on the ground that had been Richard the prick and thought ooops I went a bit far and giggled. So I dug a grave or really a hole in the ground and flung his body into it not sure, if he was upside down or not. I didn’t care. He wouldn’t be hurting Jordan anymore. I sauntered back to the girls with a smirk on my face. Jordan looked at me and I nodded towards the forest and they noted that Richard was not with me. Faine nodded at me in relief.
“I need to give my aunt Jordan’s baby car seat and immediately when she said that all my sadness came flooding back at me at full force. I would never be getting a baby car seat for Ruby and I hung my head. Jordan caught the sadness in my eyes because she immediately looked mortified. She tried to apologise and I knew she had meant no harm. I would have to get used to hearing about babies especially if Jordan was going to adopt one but really I hoped that wouldn’t be for a long time to come. I don’t really think I could face a young baby just yet.
We headed home in Alice’s car and it was chugging along at a nice easy pace and I was lulled into a place in my head where I could feel nothing. No emotions, it was like I was a barrier to myself, a relaxing one more than a defensive one. By the time we almost got home, I was just looking forward to going to my room and lying on my bed to stare at the ceiling. Suddenly Alice springs into the care while it’s still rolling and puts a blindfold over Jordan’s eyes much to her disgust and says
“We’re kidnapping you.” Jordan is more than pissed off with her and is very grumpy. I slip away to get into the house and the first person I meet is Demitri and I panic, I see him about to say something and I turn as if to go back out the door again and crash straight into Faine who tells me that Jordan has begged her to come in and beg me to come to her hen party.
I’m so not in the mood for a party but then I weigh it up against the alternative of Demitri trying to talk to me and think I can just melt into the company of the girls better and so I agree. Chelsea and Katy come out and hop into the car along with Bella and Alice. They are thrilled to be invited too. I’m surprised Edward isn’t attached to Bella I thought snidely and stopped myself now that I knew that he was able to read my thoughts that morning I attacked Demitri so viciously and that he agreed with me and that was why he was smirking at me I felt I couldn’t really blame him. I told Faine that I would have to stop home and get my passport. My mother had amazingly managed to get me one in a very short time when she wanted me to go to England to get an abortion. I remember seeing it on the coffee table the night I killed her but never thought to bring it with me. I’d need to go and get some of my stuff eventually.
We went to the airport and climbed into the lap of luxury. A private jet plane that the girls had organised and after all the windows had been blackened out then we took off Jordan’s blindfold. She was grumpy because we wouldn’t tell her where we were going.
‘what kind of things have you ever dreamed about doing?” I asked her in her head. She looked at me still surprised that I could do that and smiled and replied
‘I’ve always wanted to go to the top of the Empire State Building and I’ve always wanted to go to see The Lion King Broadway show. I threw a sideways glance at Faine who nodded slightly at me and I knew that she had been reading our thoughts while pretending not to.
We finally arrived in New York after an entertaining flight. Jordan finally gave up on trying to find out where we were going. Faine was blocking our thoughts. At first, she was very grumpy about it all but eventually she chilled out and began to enjoy herself. The first place we had lined up to go to was Victoria’s Secret store. I have never seen so many pretty bras, underwear, and negligees together in one place. In Ireland, we had nothing like this place. It was so pretty and all the staff were like models on the catwalk. It was an experience. I found a very pretty Basque in a pale grey, it’s cups were padded which would give me some cleavage and I found some other pretty bras, very delicate but comfortable. I had no interest in the barely there stuff. I didn’t have any man who’d like to see me in them so for me it was just an item of clothing even though I knew I’d feel sexy wearing them for me. The girls were surrounding Jordan, laughing, and giggling at the garments they were pushing on her. If it were possible to blush poor Jordan would be red as a beetroot. I could feel her cringing from back here. Faine spotted me and dragged me over giving me a mischievous look. She handed me a little black credit card with my name printed boldly on the front.
“I took the liberty of transferring some money into your account. We have more money that we’ll ever need. You need never worry about money ever again.” I looked at her in surprise. She smiled and said in my head
“Alec’s masters were very wealthy and when we killed them we divided their wealth between us.” I stared at her in shock, my mouth open.
“Believe me Lottie they were Alive for centuries and invested wisely.” so I shut my mouth and said thank you to her and almost jumped for joy. I had money!!!!!! I wondered how much. Faine looked at me, happiness shining out of her eyes and she said in my head
“More than you’ll ever need in an eternity.” I looked at the few bits in my hand and realised how expensive they were and realised I didn’t need to care and the happiness flooded through me.
Once the girls had convinced Jordan to purchase a lot of barely there lingerie we headed back to Demitri’s house. I was kinda upset that is where we were staying but it was ok because he wouldn’t be there. A human greeted us. Her name is Hazel. I could hear and smell her blood and felt thirsty all at once. Then I could smell something really disgusting like I didn’t want to be anywhere near it. I realised it was coming from Hazel. Faine said in my head
“She’s a guardian angel, and nobody would be drinking from her ever.” Hazel caught hold of my arm gently. It made me wonder why but I wasn’t scared and she led me into a room.
“Lottie, I am a guardian angel, do you know what that means?”
I nodded mutely.
“I have the power to change you into a human if you wish. I know you have lost your baby recently but I must let you know it was not your fault that she died. Ruby’s father has AIDS and had she survived she would have been very sickly and would have died shortly after she was born. This would have caused you even more pain than you already have, after carrying her for 9 months and then losing her cause, she’s so sick so God decided to take her back. She will become a part of your life again though.”
I looked at her, my chest heaving full of unshed tears and said to her
“How will she be a part of my life again? I’m a vampire, I can’t have babies.” She nodded at me and said
“I know you can’t physically, but she will be a part of your life again in a few years time. Now, do you wish to be human for a while to see the alternative from your present vampire self? You can make a choice then and decide whether you want to remain a vampire or a human tomorrow but this time it will be your choice.”
I could hear my heart beat. Oh my God I said and began to bawl my eyes out crying. I could hear Faine talking to hazel but she stayed away from me. Maybe I was too mouth watering for her. I cried for what seemed like ages, my crumpled heart was completely shattered and that emptiness in me felt hideous like a monster trying to steal my soul. But eventually I stopped crying and began to feel hungry. Hazel arrived with a tray of piping hot stew, some chunks of white freshly made bread with loads of butter and a steaming mug of tea. It tasted divine. I began to think about all that has happened to me in the past few weeks and came to a conclusion. Hazel was an angel and she said that Ruby would be part of my life again, but what did she mean? As a human or a vampire? I’d have to ask her about that.
After eating and drinking my fill I began to feel drowsy and I snuggled into the comfortable bed, pulled the fur throw over myself, and drifted off into a healing sleep. But the minute I closed my eyes I went into a strange nightmare. I could see myself losing Ruby all over again but as if I was watching a movie of it rather that being the star of the show. I saw valentina and Demitri running up the hill and heard Demitri saying he’d have to stay away that the blood was too much for him. Valentina said there was no time. He stopped panicking then when he saw her distress and I watched as he shook himself and pulled himself together for her. He loves her. How sweet. They both held their breath and she carried me down to the house. Wow a house filled with vampires with a human dripping blood…. Great choice I thought but was glued to the events nonetheless. Demitri ran ahead to clear out any vampires that couldn’t stand the smell. The Cullens followed Valentina into my room and I looked at the trail of blood behind me. My stomach churned at the sight of it all.
“She’s gone, and so is the baby,” said Edward. And they left, leaving Demitri in the room. Bella was trying to console Jordan who was screaming hysterically in the hallway. My heart went out to her. Then I noticed how tenderly Demitri was rubbing my cheek and he was talking softly apologising to me for losing my life and my baby’s life and how he wished they could have saved one of us. Suddenly I saw a change in his face and Demitri was gone and in his place was a frightening monster with fangs that leaned in and bit me and a split second later Demitri was back, struggling to fight the monster that kept appearing on his face. He was apologising to me again when Faine rushed into the room and Demitri was apologising to her saying he couldn’t help it when he heard my heart stuttering to life. Faine hugged him and shushed him like he was a child and told him she didn’t blame him. That he had stopped, showed her how strong he was becoming. I realised at that second I wanted to be near him and hug him and tell him I forgive him. He really couldn’t help himself. The rest of my dream was all that had happened since becoming a vampire. I guess Hazel was showing me all I had become since the change and the more I thought about my new family the more I realised that I could grow to love and trust them. After that, I drifted into a white cloud where all I felt was peace and quiet and calmness and relief. When I woke up, I called Hazel who came into my room.
“So you’ve decided then” she said and I nodded and could feel my body once again growing strong and hard. I chose to be a vampire. Then I went out and joined the party feeling content with my choice and looking forward to meeting Ruby again. Faine came and per her arm around me and whispered in my ear
“Welcome to the family again sister and I’m so glad you feel better, Demitri will be so pleased you can forgive him too. We all will be. Are you ready to go hunt?”
I nodded and she said
“C’mon time to feed, but nothing in New York gets touched! Hazel’s orders.” she said looking at both Hazel and Valentina who nodded at her.
“Come on” said Val, “I know a great place to hunt. Who wants a mountain lion?” And we all chorused
“I do” and laughed as we raced off after her.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]