Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alec and the battle

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alec and the battle Empty Alec and the battle Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Well things have been crazy around here; Demitri is going around seemingly in his own world. Afton is grieving after Chelsea. Nice girl, known her for years but was never particularly close to either her or Afton. Acquaintances. Tristan mumbles to himself all the time. Jane is Jane, smiling to herself like she knows a secret. I wish I could read her mind like Jordan can. Why did I just say that? Who’s Jordan? An image of a pretty girl with dark hair popped into my head. I felt like I recognised her. I scratched my head, puzzled. First the redhead and now this one. Then I had an image of her holding hands with a blond guy at a wedding and looking very happy as she danced in his arms. I looked around me and heard that voice in my head again.
“Help me Alec, I’m lost.” It was a girl’s voice and it felt very familiar. I realised I was holding my arms out as if to hug someone and I got a fright. I have no idea why I’m doing this or what the images mean. I don’t remember doing any of this stuff. Felix called by and asked me how I was doing and I turned to him and said
“I miss Faine.” Who the hell is Faine and why does the name mean so much to me? I hate feeling like this and why can’t I ask Jane. I don’t trust her at all now. I can sense she’s lying to me and I keep my senses deadened all the time now. Enough to let me feel numb. Claire and her husband Marvel remind me of Caius, sneaky and underhanded. I was in the great hall earlier when Jane was in command and I heard them talking about an ambush and the words Kerry, Clan and Faine and Cullen’s kept popping up in the conversation. But when Claire realised that I was close enough to hear she stopped talking. Jane had that cruel look on her face and she rubbed her hands together gleefully much like Aro used to do. Maybe that’s why the name Faine is in my head. But no, my mind is dismissing this instantly. I decided to seek out Duke, one of Aro’s guards. He was a sneaky little man but I wanted to see what his story was and to find out what was going on in my mind without actually asking him outright.
“Duke, hi, how are you?”
“Hi Alec,” he replied in his usual bored tone.
“Where did these new vampires come from?”
“Claire and Marvel are old friends of Aro’s. Many years ago he discovered them and took a liking to Claire because she was gifted. She can attack physically with her mind and she became like a daughter to him where he could deny her nothing so when she asked to live outside the palace with her new husband on condition she would help him if he ever needed, she would come without question. He agreed surprisingly easily. If she needed his help he’d make sure she got it too. Master Marcus sent her a letter before he and Didyme left the palace. I know this because I delivered it personally to her and she started freaking out. Aro is dead! Who did this? She grabbed me and threatened to end my existence if I didn’t tell her. So I told her about how you and Faine and the other guards tricked the masters into killing each other before you left and moved away.” I didn’t stop him talking even though my brain was screaming for answers. Faine again? We tricked the masters? Moved away?
“Then Claire decided she needed to get an army together starting with the triplets and then onto Jane and Tristan. I told her Jane was now Amelia thanks to Faine and her magic voodoo and so they went to England, Marvel can break powers so he was able to lift the spell and Jane became Jane again. Tristan was very upset. He knows that Jane knows he loved Amelia much more.” He took an unnecessary deep breath then.
“Then they went to where ye were living, stripped the powers of Faine and you and brainwashed ye into coming back here to defend the Volturi and now you have the whole story. OH NO FUCK! What have I said?” he roared and took off running. He had blabbed and I let him run. I had far more to process in my head. It sounded like he was telling the truth too. It scared me too that I could be taken in so easily. Wait, now which story is true? What duke said? Or what Jane said. I went to talk to Felix.
“Hey Felix, meet me in our hiding place will ya!”
I had smelled that onion smell again and knew one of the triplets was lurking nearby. I winked at Felix and he said
“Sure honey, will do!” I went into my room and grabbed my notebook but dashed out of my room and locked it and miss onion was inside. I could hear her stomping her foot in disgust and I smirked and said
“That’ll teach you! Nosy! And off I went. I turned on my senses again and when I was sure I wasn’t being followed I snuck up to the tower to chat to Felix.
“Hey can I ask you something without you thinking I’m weird?”
“Ya, sure Alec.” I told him all that Duke had said to me and how I was feeling whenever Faine’s name was mentioned. My own flashbacks and the voice in my head. I must admit it felt great saying it out loud. Even as I was talking I felt peace coming back into my head and images of my Faine telling me she loved me made me feel hopeful. Felix was looking at me with a strange look on his face. Eventually he said to me that he understood what Duke had said, that he too kept getting images of a blonde girl whom he believed to be his wife.
“We can’t all be wrong Felix, Demitri is having flashbacks too. Jane said to me that Faine kidnapped us after killing Aro and Caius but I think we left because we wanted to and that Duke’s story is true. I wish I could remember because the images just don’t add up.”
“Hmmmm you have a point there Alec.” I had to report for guard duty in the great hall so we left our conversation there. Felix went to check up on Demitri and I went to work, thinking over my conversation with Felix. I was just about to open the main doors when I heard a commotion inside. I looked in and saw a bunch of people who looked like humans but weren’t, they were poised to attack I had to go warn the others so I bolted off and followed Felix’s scent and found him in Demitri’s room. He was depressed and was giving up and talking a pile of rot. So I roared at them
“C’mon we have to go and protect ourselves the Volturi are under attack. We had to practically beg and drag Demitri into the battle because he just was giving up. We finally made it to the great hall and I heard a familiar tune but couldn’t place it. Faine used to hum that to me I thought and smiled that’s how she lured me to her. I was under her spell. I shook my head to get the confused thoughts out of my head. Wait…….Faine is here? I looked around wildly and still wondered why I felt so excited just by her name alone and then I saw her and for a split second I saw only her and world around us stopped. I fell in love immediately with her and it felt right and comfortable and a feeling of being home crept around me and nurtured my scared soul. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the tendrils of a plant creeping towards Faine and saw a girl glaring at her and realised the vines were coming from her commands so I snuck up behind her and twisted her head off so fast she didn’t even have a chance to register that she was dead. Faine stared at me and those beautiful eyes were staring at me with so much love in them but something else was in there too. Fear and disbelief? Next thing Claire rushed towards my Faine and both I and Lottie stepped in, funny I remembered who she was, rushed to Claire and each of us grabbed an arm, and grinned at each other, Faine talked to her menacingly. I was glad I was on her good side. Then we ripped Claire’s’ arms off and Faine pulled her head off and she was done for. We went and killed Marvel too even though he begged pitifully for his life much like Claire did but Faine was having none of it. I looked and stared at Gabriel as he kissed my sister in the midst of all that was going on around them and then he and josh ran off followed by the triplets. As the names of my family came back to me, I slowly started remembering and then suddenly as if a light came on I remembered who I was and what a farce I’d been forced into with Jane and company along with the old guard. I planned on killing Jane personally. Jordan read my thoughts and was calling Lottie’s new boyfriend over, why I don’t know but suddenly Jane couldn’t use her gift anymore. I smiled with glee at that. I could see by the way she was staring at Jordan that she was confused. How come Jordan wasn’t crumbling in a heap? A thought hit me suddenly and it knocked the happy wind out of my sails. They had wiped faine’s memory, stolen her gifts and took me away after I promised I wouldn’t ever leave her and just a short few days later I did! What if she doesn’t remember me or won’t want to forgive me? What would I do then? Josh arrived back with Tristan’s remains and I was kind of sad. He was the first person I had kissed, plus even though he loved my twisted evil sister, I did forgive him, plus he was trying warning us by telling Demitri that we were here living a lie. I was distracted by an agonising scream and ghost pains down my arms and I realised that Jordan was pulling off Jane’s arms. I rubbed my arms to try and relieve the pain. Then Jordan pulled off Jane’s legs and I felt pains shooting through my hips. I thought this was strange was it a twin thing? I saw Jordan lean in and say something to Jane and then she stole my glory and twisted Jane’s pretty head from her shoulders. I felt a tugging deep down in my chest and then immediately after I felt light, like I could float away. I saw Felix and Katy kill ‘fast Eddie’ as Felix had nicknamed him and then laughed when his duplicates disappeared. I saw Faine in front of me and I knelt down in front of her and begged for her forgiveness. She smiled at me but walked away. I was gutted and my heart sunk to my toes. I understood she couldn’t forgive me. What would I do now; my life was walking away from me. I followed her. She kept looking back at me strangely and trying to walk away faster. We met Hazel then who put her hands our foreheads and suddenly the white mist that had been surrounding me disappeared. Faine looked at me and as if she was suddenly seeing the real me and then she was running to me and I wrapped my arms around her tightly.
“I love you Faine, my love, my life” I mumbled in her ear and it filled me with joy and happiness. Gabriel came in and said the triplets were dead, and any other vampire in the place was dead too and are burning happily in hell. I looked at Faine, grabbing her hand in mine and said
“Are you ready to go home?” she nodded unable to speak. Our family followed, each of them wrapped up in each other. Hazel put a spell on the palace then; Faine told me that anyone who tried to rule from the Volterra palace again would be imprisoned there forever. Jane was dead finally and I was free to live my eternity with my love at my side. We raced back as fast as we could to paddy’s cottage. I had an idea about that place but needed to speak to Faine first.
“Darling”, I said on day three of spending as much time together with my beloved both in and out of bed, “ I was wondering how you’d feel about us living here permanently in Paddy’s home and keeping the house below as the central home for meeting up with the others instead. I know we designed it for Jordan and Josh as a wedding gift but I really love being able to be alone with you and not having to keep our voices or moans down.” I said smirking at her at the last comment.
“Well there is a lot of land around the here that I own so maybe we could give them a plot of land to build their own house especially if they want to adopt a baby, a human baby.”
“See I don’t think I could live in a home with a human baby I’d be terrified all the time that I’d not be able to resist.
“Yeah Alec I totally agree with you, I was beginning to think there that you’re a mind reader. What if we gave each couple a plot to build their own houses and then the big house could be used for visitors and those that don’t want to move out. We can give the furniture for the nursery to Jordan and Josh as their wedding gift then what you think?” I nodded in agreement.
“Faine why did you walk away from me in Italy until Hazel put her hands on our heads?”
“Because I didn’t know you were real. I was afraid to hug you in case you’d disappear again.” I was not expecting that answer, I thought she’d say it was because she was angry at me. I looked deeply into her eyes and saw her love and honesty brimming inside I pulled her close and carried her into our bedroom and helped her see all the love inside me and how I really am here! She giggled lightly at me knowing the statement I was making and kissed me passionately. Now diary, I can’t go into any more details than that as it gets extremely explicit and I honestly don’t think I’ve enough words to describe it but it was magical.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum