Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What happened to Alec

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What happened to Alec Empty What happened to Alec Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:37 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Journal

I have been extremely busy and not the good kind of busy. Aro Alec and me to go and find Tristan, he had run off like a little girl that He is. Jane should really look closer to home for a strong man that can look after her, not a weak one like him. I will prove that to her, she will see that I am the right kind of vampire for her. Yes that's right Journal, I have given up fighting these feelngs for her. I don't care now, I want her to know how I feel but now really isn't a good time as she is extremely upset about her brother, she is laying the blame on someone who was incocent but try telling Jane she is in the wrong it's extremely lucky that Sarah is out of harms way for now. I wouldn't like to be here when she returns from her holiday. I will explain the recent events that has caused Jane's heartache and Aro's too, in away he has lost a son.

Alec and I where sent to go find Tristan after he ran out screaming like a girl, well he wasn't screaming but thats in the image I have in my head, him running screaming with his hands in the air shouting "please don't let the scary women get me arghhhh." Ha, I wish he would have done that and then Jane could really see what a sissy he is, La sissy yes, this has a better ring to it, La sissy that's his new name Journal.
So the events that happened before La sissy ran out screaming were, Jane came up with a beautful plan, very cunning of her, she tricked La sissy into touching Sarah, as there was a no pain rule for Jane to attack Sarah. Jane wanted Sarah to see her fear, pointless really, she has lost her memory but I think deep down she knew that but what happned next was unexpected. Somehow Sarah supercharged La sissy and his fear came to him by the name of Amelia. I have no idea who his women is but it was enough for him to try and kill Sarah that's when Jane hit him with her talent and he dropped to the floor and when she stopped he ran out screaming. Aro commanded we bring him back as he was vulnerable out there on his own, he could stay vulnerable for all I care. I took Alec with me, now I wish I never did.

We found La sissy, he was sat rocking by a tree, you can see the name does fit him very well. La sissy was at Alec's side before I could rip his head off, he had hold of Alec's hand and Alec fell to the ground. I shook him to try and get him to come around from whatever he had seen. I screamed at La sissy
"What have you done to him?"
He just looked shocked, I picked Alec up and commanded La sissy to come with me, he didn't put up a fight, he followed right behind me constantly apoligising. I told him to shut it and wait till he see's Jane, she will cause him so much pain.
La sissy replied. " I deserve all the pain she can throw at me and I will take it."
Alec came around and started to scream again, I told everything was going to be ok that we will be home soon, he passed out again, the screams that came from Alec where so unatural for him, he sounded like he was burining poor lad.

When we arrived at the palace Alec woke up and starting acting bizzare. Alec has lost his memory and has returned to his newborn state. Aro has commanded he be locked in his room until we figure out what we can do with him. At the moment we cannot do anything but keep him fed. He is a ris to himself and to the other vampires with his state of mind he won't accept what Aro has told him is true, he will not believe he has a twin, he threw Jane at the wall when she tried to comfort him. He had been screaming but that has stopped now. Chelsea returned with some blood, Jane drained the bodies for Alec. He seems to have trouble with attacking his food, I think I shall call Felix. He is going to be needed for some training. I will be happy to show him the basics but Felix is the the master in combat. Chelsea is watching over Alec for me while I had something to drink to keep my strength up. I also wanted to update you too. I should go now, I am going to check up on Jane and now that Alec has stopped screaming I may try to talk to him too to see if I can calm him down so he won't be locked in his room. From the sounds of things he's going to need new stuff as he has smashed everything in sight but that will have to wait until he gains some self control.

Demitri..

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum