Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I caught up with Alec

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I caught up with Alec Empty I caught up with Alec Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary

I am sorry I haven’t written in you for a while I didn’t take you with me for the hunt for my brother if that’s what he is to me, it doesn’t feel like it any more I don’t know who he is Demitri tracked him when we left the place Demitri he protested against this hunt.
"Jane if Alec wants to stay away then leave him be."
"You nothing so keep your comments to yourself." I demanded as we ran through the woods.
"If we find him and he is happy I refuse to bring him back you will be on your own Jane do you understand"
I didn’t answer him but I my thoughts were that Demitri was tracking a dead vampire, Alec wouldn’t last out here on his own I know he is old enough to look after him but his mind is like a child and that can be very dangerous. I didn’t like Demitri’s attitude but there was nothing I could do I needed him, uhh and I don’t need things often but I needed Demitri’s gift to help me find Alec and bring him to his home where he will spend eternity with me whether he likes it or not he doesn’t actually have a choice in the matter that’s if he wasn’t dead already. I will not be separated form my twin I refuse it. We where dammed by the sun but we made up the time in the nights four days and nights we where gone and I missed Tristan more then I thought I would. It was like I was shadow and nothing could regain my true self until I saw him and laid my head onto his warm chest, yes I know I said warm, but that’s what it feels like for us immortals we don’t feel the cold and warmth really but I imagine that’s what it feels like. My love for Tristan is totally different than the love I share with Alec, with Tristan its his company, I crave his green eyes, I would dream about if could dream, but with Alec its a necessity he is my brother and he will love me back he will obey his sibling, he is nothing without me he will be dust without me maybe he already be dust. These thoughts ran around my head but I still felt the bond we had in my heart even though it never beats, I could still feel it like a tugging motion to stop him from hurting himself and hurting me I guess, he’s so stupid, why did he run away for such a child can’t get what he wants so he throws a tantrum and runs away for us to find him a and pay him more attention, pathetic little boy well his games are wearing thin, there is only so much nonsense I will take before I say enough is enough and this is that time he must realise he has a role to support and show that he is a strong person and will not be messed around, with but running off like a little boy, well he has well and truly tarnished that 800 years its taken us to be feared and he goes and destroys that fear in a day, we are a laughing stock at the palace ,the two silly twins, when one doesn’t get what one wants they either burn you in pain or run away. I hope Alec realises the consequences of his choices. Demitri signalled that we were close to my brother. I could smell him that vanilla smell Tristan had once said was his favourite but my scent was sweeter of course I was. We came across a little farm house his scent was all over the place like he was living there, seriously, what was he thinking, he is a vampire, a savage vampire not a petty blood bag. I could hear two voices within the house, a female and a male.
"He has gone west come." Demitri beckoned
I stood by the front door wondering what my brother was doing in the house with the humans I stepped forward and Demitri stood in front of me.
"Jane we came to find your brother, you have feed, do not be greedy."
"Ohh I’m not greedy Demitri I want to see what has attracted my brother to these people that’s all I promise to behave."
"Jane when have you ever behaved before now I know what you will do."
"Then step out of my way Demitri I have business to deal with these.........kind folk." The last part I said through clenched teeth.
I didn’t knock I entered their home and sent fear through the lovely home.
"Hello there." I said as I cocked my head to the side for added affect, my red eyes worked their affect fear rose up within them, the old lady was forced behind the older man, husband and wife I would assume she backed her way up their stairs, she can wait I thought a little snack after this tasty looking blood bag.
"I am looking for my brother, I am very worried about him, he has lost his mind, he has amnesia. I am terribly worried about him, he is my only family I have left and I need to find him, have you had a boy here? Who has shown up not knowing who he is, please you have to tell me if you have seen him? His name is Alec?" I asked sympathetically but I could see he didn’t trust me his eyes wide with fear.
"I am sorry but no-one of that name has passed these parts."
"HA.........Do not lie to me old man I can smell his presence, where is he?" I demanded all my niceness gone, he folded his arms and shut his mouth a look of adrenalin hit his eyes he was defending the poor boy, what a waste of time, ahh well this is my brothers doing he should never have left and mingled with these helpless excuses of the living and now they will be dead he will be my first........His screams were loud when I grabbed hold of his head and took a chunk of flesh off and spat it out, his blood was rich aged I guess you could say like a fine wine I sucked him dry there was no way I could let a drop spill with him so tasty, his body twitched he was a fighter but eventually gave up. I walked up stairs to find her cowering in the corner I noticed a note on the desk I glanced over it a letter for my brother how sweet.
"Who do you think you are taking my brother away from me keeping him like a pet." I screamed at her.
"He isn’t our Pet, he is our son."
"Hahahaha your son, sorry dear our mother and father burned at the stake 800 odd years ago so unless you have reincarnated ,I think not this is just like my brother to do something like this, well I will give him something your husband, ohh sorry Daddy, that’s right isn’t it? Daddy tasted extremely good I am surprised Alec hadn’t ripped his throat out sooner."
"Alec is a good boy he would never hurt us." She cried as she realised that her husband no longer lived in this life.
"He has you fooled, my brother is just as a savage as me and believe me I am being kind to you ending your perfect excuse of a life, sleep well mommy." I rushed to her and sucked her dry too I didn’t really taste her blood it didn’t have the same affect as the old man maybe I was just too full to care. I picked her up and threw her down the stairs.
"Deal with it Demitri" I demanded.
"This was a bad idea Jane, if Alec sees them he really isn’t going to come with us is he?" He said sounding sad.
"Since when did your heart start beating, why should you give a dam what my brother thinks?" I demanded I grabbed the note and took it downstairs with me. I wanted to see Demitri find an answer for me.
"Your brother would be better of without you, you don’t care about him, you want him as your puppet like your dolls, you keep you want him like that don’t you, its sick Jane cant you let him go, you don’t love him why are you holding on for?"
"You know nothing of love Demitri."
"I know you don’t purposely hurt the people your brother cares about, that’s you just being spiteful and spoilt I bet mommy and daddy always gave you what you wanted didn’t they Jane, but no that would never make you happy would it getting what you want I bet you killed them to just to prove to Alec that you’re the boss ,tell me I am a liar Jane, I see through you now for who you really are, a little evil witch, I believed for so long that there was good in you, but there really isn’t is there?"
"You know nothing Demitri of love, you know nothing of mine and Alec’s bond,"
Demitri shook his head and muttered under his breath "delusional!"
Demitri head snapped up and smiled.
"Ahh well I can sense a fight coming on."
I finished the letter for my brother, I placed them at their table and forced the letter under the old lady’s hand in the letter I put this I won’t bore you with what she said pathetic really.
Hello brother dear, Jane you’re beloved sister here, you thought you’d just up and leave me and I’d let you go just like that. Hmmmm amnesia or not, you’re not getting away from me ever, you do understand that don’t you brother dear. Just to let you know that the humans of yours put up such a good fight that it has excited me. They tasted so delicious, so mouth watering even…….What? Did they remind you of mummy and daddy? Poor brother, you never did get over losing those fools, you would have preferred to see me burning at the stake wouldn’t you. I could have left you to die but then who would do my bidding all these years. It’s amazing what fear will make you do Alec dear. I don’t care if you hate me Alec, You are MINE and you will not leave me EVER. I will find you and bring you back to the Masters. Your friends lied to me they said you only briefly passed through here looking for directions but Demitri tells me differently he says your scent is still quiet strong and that suggests you left earlier today which suggests to me you are gone to hunt….I will find you brother you can count on that

Love your beloved sister Jane xxx

Dramatic don’t you think well it was the truth we never had a real bond in our human life and he was stupid to think that we would have one in our immortal one too he had his uses and now they where fading pretty fast he was becoming to be a pain and that pain would need to be dealt with
Alec came into the room where his adoptive parents where sitting lifeless. Alec was shaking with anger it made me laugh, Demitri looked away looking bored. I saw his fist clenched and laughed lightly bless him he wants to fight me, pointless really "Brother dear, I knew we would find you Demitri does have his uses." I said this to wind both of them up really it worked, Demitri glared at me then Alec was on my back, I saw Demitri smirk. Alec claimed he hated me and always did. Boring I thought ,same old tiring comments, I hate you, blablablabla, he told me he hoped I would die a painful death and he would be the one to cause it. I hit him with so much pain to get him off my back he dropped to the floor like a rag doll, then he left running away from us again. Uhhh what a boring game I thought, Demitri still had that smirk on his face. "Something funny, Demitri?” I asked. "No I just love watching you make a complete mess of things." "Enough" I said bored by his comments Demitri and I left the house and followed my brother back to the palace. I have more to tell you but I am being summoned by Aro now so I will update you with more when I have seen what my master would like.
Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum