Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New York again

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New York again Empty New York again Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Journal
These past days have been the hardest and most terrifying of my existence, then to be won over with joy and all the anxiety the stress washed away.
I sat on the roof top a little while longer thinking about Valentina and her human days, i have never regretted turning her, in my mind i saw her old life she painted a perfect picture of it when she explained little things about herself and i remember the lost look in her eyes and that will haunt me forever. Her world was black then, i forced it out of my mind and decided sitting here thinking wasn’t helping me or her, she was alone and i shouldn't have left her to battle this fear by herself, it was me that left her alone the first time when HE...tried to take her without her acceptance, he forced himself on her and frightened the fragile thing, Caius knew she was still too human, i heard him once talking to Marcus about i "how pathetic it is that some vampires hold on to there human state of mind, that, Valentina is one of them, she could be so powerful if she embraced the demon inside within her," i just knew there was a plan behind those words, punishment more then likely for him that was her punishment for being too human, so he would scare her beyond belief, he was never right in the head, war war war, was all Caius wanted.

I returned to my room to find her sitting on the floor curled up tightly so nothing could hurt her, the blank expression on her face, the cold lost look in her eyes, Caius punishment was done, even though he no longer existed he did in her head, and i bet she played it over and over again. i couldn’t bare it. I put my fist through the wall and shouted out foul language, but Valentina ears didn’t need to hear those words, so i spoke in Italian. I ripped anything insight, i grabbed the suitcase and just threw whatever i could lay my hands on, it was pointless all of this stuff was meaningless, i threw the suitcase into the wall and watched it fall apart, i fell to my knees and sat by her for a little while we were both very silent she wasn’t breathing and nor was i, i could hear the joy out side, everyone felt free and we needed to be free to move on from this then it all clicked in my mind, this is how Valentina the human would have reacted, she would have hidden herself away and cried until there were no more tears to cry, but she is a vampire now and we cant release our emotion that way, she needed Hazel, Hazel would help, she had spells she turned us human surely she could try again, i got up and ran out of the room. I found Felix and told him we were leaving and we would see them soon, in our new home, i told him Valentina needed this before she can move on, Felix understood i think. He hugged me goodbye, others heard our conversation and said farewell to us Valentina didn’t even look like she had registered what was going on, i picked her up and ran all the way to New York.

My throat burned when i came into close proximity of the humans, but i fought the urge off to go and break someone’s neck and feel the warm thick blood running down my throat, the warmth i would feel as it tickled my insides, i suppressed that and thought of Valentina only, she was my number one priority, she needed to be at my home with my guardian angel, to help her. The thud thud thud in my ears rang so loud at me these were the heartbeats of humans close by, i could smell it all the sweet aroma even writing this i find myself thirsty, i made it though i got her to hazel, she was standing in the door. I hadn’t told her we were coming, the look of worry in her eyes for Valentina had me on edge. I took her through to the bedroom she liked the most and laid her down, Hazel and i left her there, we spoke a little about what he did and how we destroyed the empire, she knew it was coming but not this soon. Hazel wouldn’t turn me away i knew this, she would help, she did get mad at me for remembering about her, but i told her there was no need to worry, we were never going back to that and her secret would never be told, her existence would never be found out by the evil ones, Hazel said that i needed to hunt and she was right i had never let myself become this thirsty.

Hazel heart still beats, only slowly though and i could see the blood pump through her veins, Hazel had an odd smell not a nasty one but the thought off drinking her blood made me feel ill, not because she was a dear friend just the smell she gave off, Its a defence scent she once told me to ward off evil, so she demanded i go hunt, but then realised the time, i wouldn’t make it back before the sun broke through and i couldn’t be away from my Valentina. Hazel as ever was on top of it, i wouldn’t hunt in New York, even if i was desperate, i wouldn’t hurt Hazel feelings. When Hazel left i returned to the bedroom where Valentina laid in a ball, i slid under her and pulled her into me, i need to a friend for her, she could push me away all she likes, i wouldn’t let go, she shocked me when she curled up to me and wouldn’t let go.
A little while later Hazel returned, i was so thankful i needed blood that badly that my hands were trembling my body ached, even moving hurt, i had stopped breathing because that was too painful as my lungs filled and deflated every organ in my body screamed out for blood. I left Valentina and made myself healthy again, the need for blood was disgusting, it horrified me how needy i was, normally I’m in control of how much, when who, but now it was just give me the dam stuff and i drank so much, bag after bag. After my 9th i felt better. Hazel had waited in the front room she didn’t want to see me like a savage, i only heated one pouch up the rest i just sucked out of the bag. i was sat on the floor draining each bag until it was clear it really wasn’t a pretty sight, i washed my face and was ready to help my Valentina. Hazel warned me that I may find that i want to drink her blood and I mustn’t because it would actually kill her even if it was just a little taste. So I had to be strong, i could handle it i knew i could, I did the first time, i could have sucked her dry, but I waited, didn’t I.

We went back to her and we sat on either side of the bed. Hazel told her she was going to help her and demanded that i leave if I couldn’t handle it, i stood by the door just in case i needed to leave quickly. Valentina closed her eyes as requested, Hazel placed her hand on her arm closed her eyes too, it was strange she was speaking but no words were coming out. Hazel started to shake and then suddenly she changed the colour in Valentina’s body and returned it to its human state. I heard her heart beat fast, her scent made my throat burn so much i gripped on to the door handle trying not to break it off then Valentina body started to shake i stepped forward but Hazel put her hand up to say stay where you are. then i heard her howl out, her screams tore my insides out, i grabbed hold of the door again and faced it i put my head on it i couldn’t watch her break like this but this is what she needed, she needed to cry, every new scream sent shivers down my spine slowly it slowed down and i had the courage to look at her she was still shaking and the tears were still falling from her eyes, she was looking at me, it was too much I had to leave, i walked out and then couldn’t bear the thoughts of her in there without me, be a man Demitri, be a vampire i told myself i went back in. Valentina eyes were closed i gasped and ran straight to her Hazel told me she had fallen a sleep. I dried her eyes and she shuddered at my cold touch but it didn’t wake her. Hazel placed a blanket over her and said we should let her rest, I didn’t want to leave but she was right there was nothing more I could do here. We walked out and I had a couple more bags of blood to quench my thirst. Hazel tried to keep me calm but I paced the room over and over eventually even Hazel fell a sleep yes she sleeps to she is just like a human she has human needs to she has to eat and sleep to have strength to do things its bizarre you would of thought if she was immortal she wouldn’t need to sleep i guess I can understand her eating food, but why Human food strange. Night fell and I told Hazel I was going out to do some business, its a regular thing I do when I’m here. There is a vampire I know who resides in New York. He is like the Cullens by the way, he drinks animal blood, but he is very very old, and wise, i use my talent to find vampires and find out if there is any threat to him, he has other trackers but none quite as powerful as me, i get paid a lot of money for it too, so when I’m in town i help him. He also teaches at the University, Psychology he does the night classes and they are very popular.
I went to visit him and it took my mind off things I knew Valentina would be safe in Hazel's hands luckily I was needed and it was a bigger task and it took longer to deal with then I expected it to.

I was paid and given a little extra for the help and returned home. Valentina was up but she wasn’t human, she was a vampire again. I wondered if the spell had worn off but she looked so much better i was in front of her in seconds and we stood like this not breathing. I was so happy that she looked ok and that she was up i wasn’t expecting that, then something I didn’t expect she kissed me and not like a friendly kiss it was a passionate lovers kiss. I couldn’t move she pulled away and looked in my eyes, I saw the hurt in her eyes so i pulled her close and kissed her back

Demitri

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2New York again Empty Re: New York again Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Totally loved this Terrisa it was really one of my favourites of his diaries. So much passion and feeling in his thoughts really becoming a man in my eyes now. Valentina is a lucky girl lol Very Happy santa

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum