Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Off to New York

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Off to New York Empty Off to New York Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
I am so confused Demitri had some things to do with in the palace, then he went off to ask about our trip to New York he came back with bad news, he had to go off again, I felt like Demitri was doing this on purpose maybe he didn’t want to spend time with me but then why ask me to go away to New York with him? He came back soon enough.

After Demitri said his thank you’s to Felix, he closed his door and smiled,
"Are you ready?" he asked.
" Ready?" I didn’t understand
"Finally your getting out of here" Malachi said
" We can go?" i asked excited.
"Yes we will leave when nightfall’s in a few hours"
"Ok are you staying here or do you need go off again?" i asked being too clingy, pathetic
" I am not going anywhere I am on vacation i think they call it" i laughed at him he is so cute, uhh my feelings are so mixed when he leaves i hate him the moment he comes back i forgive him and want him here with me I am so selfish i know.
"What did you have to go away for this time?" i asked him.
"Alec told me Jordan had run away, Josh her mate was a very worried for her"
"Why did she run away?"
"Confusion some misunderstanding she is back now."
"She should have stayed away if she wants to have a life "Malachi said.
"Ohh ok". i said back.
"Your full of questions today," Demitri said” well what do you expect i have been stuck in this room with hardly any company you don’t even have a TV".
"Ohh ok yes of course that makes sense this is my fault, but we have New York" i smiled we did have New York, me an Demitri alone together who knows what will happen maybe if i by some new clothes and make myself look pretty he may just may like me a little more then friends.
"uhhh pass me the sick bag" Malachi said, i wasn’t going to answer his sarcasm.

Nightfall came and we were set to leave, Demitri held his arm near my back protecting me but he never actually touched me because he is such a gentleman.
"If he touches you i will...well I don’t know but I will do some thing.
"Get over your elf" I replied and Demitri looked at his arm and sighed he removed it and held on to his backpack.
"Ahahahahahaha, Shit.........,"
I was going to answer Malachi but i saw Demitri tense and we slowed down, there was two Men in robes there cloths looked expensive and royal like. Was one of these men Aro did i have to do what Malachi once told me?
"No its fine its just Caius and Marcus Aro is busy he wont be getting in your way"
"Demitri and?" Marcus asked he seemed kind enough but the blonde haired man looked me up and down and looked like he liked what he saw.
"Masters this is Valentina." Demitri said this he sounded so proud.
"It’s lovely to meet you dear," The dark haired man said I looked at Demitri confused, i did not know who was who, Demitri understood my bizarre gaze.
"Sorry forgive my rudeness Valentina This Is Marcus." Demitri gestured towards the dark haired man
"And Caius" Demitri said as he looked at the blonde man.
"Master Caius, Demitri remember your place."
"Sorry sir." Demitri apologised and looked to the ground as he had been told off. Marcus rolled his eyes. Caius took my hand and kissed it.
"Its a pleasure to meet someone so beautiful"
Malachi growled it made me jump.
"Tell him to get his dirty Hands off you or he will be sorry."
I smiled as Malachi said that, Caius did creep me out.
"Are you going somewhere?" Marcus asked as Caius still had hold of my hand.
"Yes we are going away for a couple of days." Demitri replied coolly.
"Ha Aro aware of this?" Caius said as he let my hand drop. Something in his voice scared me how could he be so sly then in a split second turn into this vicious thing.
"Dear dear dear Valentina, You have a lot to learn about Vampires" Malachi was really driving me crazy i wanted to answer him back but i was to scared too in front of these strangers.
"Yes sir, is this a problem?” Demitri sounded quite angry, it took me by surprise.
"No, no problem." Marcus said rather quickly Caius didn’t look happy.
"Come brother we have things to deal with." Marcus said to Caius.
"MMMM Indeed we do." Caius said, still staring at me he really creep me out.
"Tell him to fuck off Valentina tell him he has a wife and a mistress he doesn’t need another."
"Be safe Demitri, Valentina." Marcus said as he turned to walk away.
"I will see you when you come home." Caius said as he held my hand again and kissed it.
"Caius." Marcus spoke cruelly.
Then they were gone. Demitri stood there in silence he looked in shock i grabbed his hand and pulled him into a run. We got out of the palace.
"I am sorry about Caius.” Demitri said as we ran.
"It’s not your fault that he is a weirdo." I said back.
"Really, you didn’t like that?" Demitri stopped suddenly.
"He is so stupid for a vampire, as if you would like a creep like that.”
"No I am not a toy he can pick up and play with when he desires." I ignored Malachi and concentrated on our conversation. maybe he did care.
"Ohh well Your the first, nearly every female vampire falls for him, he is a charmer."
"He isn’t, he is disgusting makes my skin crawl." Ok so that’s why he was shocked, i didn’t like it if everyone fell for it well I guess I was always a little different from others.
something was bugging me before we started running again i grabbed his hand before he started to run.
"I have a question before we go."
"Ok?"
"Why did Caius seem angry that you where leaving?"
"It’s complicated." Demitri said as he looked away.
"Give up, he won’t tell you." Malachi said.
"Right Ok complicated got it." I said i let go off his hand and Demitri stared at me he smiled after a second and started to walk when we ran i kept behind him he knew where we going i didn’t.

Valentina xx

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum