Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New York and what happened next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New York and what happened next Empty New York and what happened next Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:43 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
I have so much to tell you I don’t even know where to start ohh ok Malachi tells me to start from where i left off Hazel, Yes I met Hazel wow what a wonderful person angel. I am not sure really what she is but I am certain she isn’t alive, she isn’t a vampire but immortal I guess. Malachi was not impressed he knew nothing of her but that’s how she worked you would never remember her she would help so many, but forgotten about every time makes me feel sad she does all that good and she is alone but she seems happy enough, its her job she says well she is just amazing, she knows lots and lots more then Malachi does she is older then Malachi she is over 2000 years old 2000 crazy she doesn’t look a day over 24 she told me how she became what she did she died at the age of 24 and when she left this world she said it was like walking on clouds and there was a man in front of her he offered her this role to protect the man said she was meant for better things but she couldn’t do those things alive it was her destiny. Hazel said she was happy that she could help others that’s all she did in her life before, to help others but sometimes she couldn’t help and it hurt her but now she can help anyone who is on the wrong path in there life and destined to be a better person she has many souls too look out for a truly wonderful being Demitri met her when he was first turned she doesn’t get involved in this part of the supernatural, sure she practises witchcraft only white magic and she condemns the people who use black magic but vampires and werewolves she keeps away from, unpredictable, she cant help them, their life has left them and she can not control their future as they don’t have one. I found all this exciting to hear it did upset me to hear we didn’t have a future but Demitri reminded me that we did its just not planed out and we decide what we want to do with it. Hazel told me that fairies exist to and can become very useful and loyal if you can find them maybe one day i will go looking for some. Hazel can also see Malachi i always thought he was in my head but apparently not he is a spirit that is always with me that speaks to me and i assume its in my head but its not its him whispering in my ear it was really odd Hazel and Malachi had in-depth conversations learning about each other and I could hear it in my head Demitri laughed as i had many expressions on my face when they did this it confused me i didn’t know if he was talking to me or to her strange very strange Malachi said it was going to be sunny for our stay a here and it sadden me because I really wanted to get some clothes sure i had a couple of things, but i needed more and that’s why we came here to shop then something amazing happened Hazel chanted something she told me and Demitri to close our eyes when I did my body started to tingle then i felt warmth in my body i wasn’t sure what’s was happening but Malachi couldn’t believe it either. Some how hazel transformed us into humans well not real human my heart wasn’t beating but the illusion was there i didn’t sparkle in the sunlight the burning in my throat disappeared and I felt hungry not for blood but for food. Hazel said it would only last for around three hours but that was more then enough time. i didn’t want to stay human for to long i chose my other life for a reason i didn’t want to live any more and Demitri saved me. Hazel picked up on the hurt when she turned me to my human state she hugged me and told me i had made the right choice for me and for Demitri. It left me wondering why for Demitri maybe it was because now he had a true friend who would listen if he had a problem who would laugh when I told him a joke and make him feel better who made the time go by faster in this eternity we shall live, so we went shopping. Hazel said she had jobs to complete but would meet us back at Demitri’s house in three hours for dinner it crossed my mind would it be a human dinner or a vampire dinner. it was a bit of both we had food and i felt uncomfortable so hazel turned us back i didn’t drink any blood while she was here it felt wrong to I don’t know why so yes this was our stay in new York it was amazing and i will never forget it and i will never forget this conversation me and Demitri had before we left.
"Have you enjoyed yourself?" Demitri asked.
"Yes it was lovely it’s a shame we have to go back i like this relaxed side of you."
"Ha thank you" Demitri paused "Valentina If I asked you something would you is truthful."
"Of course ask away."
"You say you liked this side of me more relaxed yes?"
"Yes?"
"What if it could be like this forever, us free to do what we want not to be tied down on meaningless tasks."
"He is asking you to run away with him disgusting i wish there was another way you could be free but I see no other way please say you will go with him" Malachi begged.
"Ha Erm are you asking me to run away with you?" I asked him slightly excited by this.
"Well yes kind of i mean you shouldn’t feel like you have to leave Volterra because of me I would want it to be your choice." Demitri said as he stiffened.
"Well I am not one to be kept tied down a free sprit you could say and if you wish to leave I will come with you."
"R...Really?"
"Yes Really."
"Ohh Ok Wow I wasn’t expecting you to say yes ohh Valentina I have so much to tell you before we go back, there have been plans put in place that we can live with out fear of being bought back to them."
Demitri explained about Aro and his cruel tricks and how he hurts a lot of people to get what he wants and how all the guards are fed up with the way they have been treated they want to be free there is a gang of new friends formed and plans are being put into place for them to leave and they want Demitri and I to come too. Demitri wasn’t sure if i wanted that and said he would stay in Volterra if that’s what I really wanted, it wasn’t and the constant threats from Malachi to get me out of there i had to trust his judgement after all he has always looked out for me even if he des bug me sometimes we said good bye to hazel and she did her magic Demitri now thinks she is a cleaner with no special talents but I still know differently thanks to Malachi reminding me who she is i hope she doesn’t mind but i think one person should remember how amazing she is we told her we where leaving Volterra soon and she was also very pleased. so that’s New York

We got back to the palace, it was horrible it didn’t feel like home anymore and i couldn’t wait to get out, i met everyone alec and Faine Josh and Jordan. I knew Felix but met his wife Katy they all seemed lovely and welcomed me. I have been helping them, Malachi has been listing to the master’s conversations and i tell them what’s is happening Aro is going crazy. Caius is scared and I am scared of him, he really freaks me out and poor Marcus is lost, but soon everything will work out when we returned Caius said I had to have my own room. I didn’t want my own room, i wanted to be with Demitri. He showed me around it and Demitri never left my side, thankfully Caius left but said he would be back later and that scared me. I think Demitri realised this as he hugged me for once Malachi wasn’t shouting abuse at Demitri just at Caius. Demitri had to leave me for a bit so i thought I would write in you what happened next, i did not expect and i cant bring myself to speak about it yet maybe in the next entry but i want you to know Demitri is here looking after me.
Valentina xx

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum