Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New York and Sweeney Todd

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New York and Sweeney Todd Empty New York and Sweeney Todd Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:58 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary
I am in New York we got here just in time before the sun came up so that sucks we cant go out, no we don’t burn we sparkle ahaha a vampire sparkle, grrrr a I am a big scary vampire who will suck the life out of you but hay when the sun comes out i sparkle, yeah really scary i actually fell down laughing when Demitri told me, we couldn’t go out at first. I thought he was kidding and I opened a blind and there i sparkled that set me off again. The house we are staying at is amazing, it has five bedrooms all have there own bathrooms ,then there is a kitchen, dining room, a study, it’s just huge. When Demitri took out a key from his bag he opened the door for me, he looked around in the hallway and shook his head.
"Not what you where expecting?" i asked him.
"Ha Erm No the layout has changed its different to the last time i was here."
“Ohh, when where you here last?” I asked intrigued who was this beautiful house
"Seven maybe Eight years ago." he paused "There use to be a mirror here" He brushed the wall. It was blank now the walls where a nice cream colour.
"These walls use to be bright green," Malachi said laughing.
"How do you know?" I asked Malachi
"Erm…” Demitri said looking a little confused
"No sorry I was talking to Malachi." I said as i reached out to touch Demitri's hand, I pulled away wrong move Valentina well done.
"Ohh ok." Demitri moved through and showed me all the rooms each one very different.
"Does anyone live here?" I asked
"The cleaner."
I burst out laughing again.
"It wasn’t a joke."Malachi said dryly he was loving it that i was making a fool off myself.
Demitri just didn’t know what to do his eyes squinting at me in confusion he then chuckled to himself. Demitri said I could take any room i wanted odd really, I wouldn’t be sleeping. but I picked the room that had the black wallpaper on the feature wall and the rest off the walls where grey i liked this room the bedding all black its how i would off decorated my room. It did make me laugh in every room Demitri would chuckle to himself touching things and moved things around.
When the tour ended we were in the front room even though the blinds where closed, it was still light in here, i sat myself down and Demitri disappeared somewhere then i realised he has a TV i screamed out in joy. Demitri rushed back.
"What are you ok what is it?"
"You have a TV." I screamed at him.
"For someone who is in his own home he is a little jumpy don’t you think?" Malachi asked.
"This is your house?" I yelled excited.
"Yeah how…?"
"Malachi." we both said at the same time.
"Uhh where is that sick bag" I shock my head and rolled my eyes.
"Are you Hungry?" Demitri asked.
"Yeah I am actually."Demitri Eyes lit up “Yeah I have a craving for cheese burger and fries."
"Err Really? How is that possible?"
"Ha ha ha I am kidding." I said as I chucked a pillow at him, he caught before it hit him and threw it back and smiled he disappeared again this was nice it felt like we could say anything or do anything and not worry about someone to come in and disturb us or send Demitri away from me again, I heard beeping notices coming from the kitchen curiosity got the better of me so I wondered into the kitchen Demitri was looking in different cupboard’s.
"This is your home and you don’t know where anything is" I chuckled to myself.
"Tell him second cupboard on the right." Malachi said annoyed that he was helping.
I walked to the second cupboard on the right opened it.
"This what you were looking for?" I asked Demitri
"Yeah How did...... wait don’t tell me, thanks Malachi"
Malachi muttered something I could not quite make it out.
Demitri took the glasses and the straws. The microwave beeped
"Mmmm doesn’t it smell yummy" Demitri said sarcastically.
"I will leave you to it then enjoy your breakfast."
"Bye." I said back “I told you can’t go out not until the sun goes in."
"Uhh No Malachi is leaving while i have breakfast." I said this must get so confusing for Demitri A smile played on Demitri face; I couldn’t tell if he was embarrassed or pleased. Demitri took the blood bag out off the microwave and filled the glasses up.
"Its not the same as feasting on some one but it takes the burning away."
Demitri passed me the glass it was warm and my throat burned for the first time today.
"If you want it warmer i can put it back in but this Is how i like it luke warm."
I took I sip and could not stop until it was all gone.
"Someones thirsty." Demitri laughed then passed me his.
"No It’s yours." However, i wanted it badly.
"I can get another Bag its not a problem Hazel has stocked up."
"Hazel?"
"The cleaner." Demitri chuckled seriously was this hazel really a cleaner or a former lover? I didn’t like this feeling my throat wasn’t burning but i still craved for blood how odd it never happened when i killed someone.
"Don’t you like it?" Demitri asked as i tried not to drink the whole glass or even lick it all out that is what i wanted to do.
"It’s Fine it’s just I.... crave it and I don’t want to be like that."
"don’t worry your still new to this and you don’t want to go kill anyone do you?"
"No i just wants this blood really badly."
"Well drink it then." I did as I was told and Demitri drank his it made me feel better and what he said to made me feel like i wasn’t a savage.
I felt better when there was no more blood in sight Demitri seemed a little on edge and i wanted to ask Malachi what was up but he hadn’t returned what i meant by Demitri was on edge he never sat down he constantly stood near a window looking outside then he leisurely disappeared and i heard him laugh he returned and was on a the phone when he was done with his conversation he put the phone down and came and sat with me, so maybe that’s what he waiting for but then he said.
"I have to go out in a few hours will you be ok by yourself?"
"Err Yeah sure." I said trying not to sound bothered.
Demitri looked like he was going to say something but then he stopped himself. we where quiet until he left and this bugged me. as soon as Demitri left, I felt Malachi come back, he was humming a tune and i knew it but what was it.
"there's a hole in the world like a great black pit and the vermin of the world inhabit it and its morals aren’t worth what a pig could spit and it goes by the name of London." Malachi sang
"What is that how do I know it?"
"Turn the TV on."Malachi said so i did and there it was repeated again.” You loved London do you remember?"
I had to think hard at first it felt fuzzy but slowly it came back to me.
"Wow its Sweeney Todd wow" I screamed when i was human this was my favourite film i watched it all the time before i went travelling i knew every single line and i cried so much at this film and that hurt because i wouldn’t be able to cry this time all the words slowly found there way back into my mind and i was soon singing along with it this was what i needed to distract me, i had forgotten about Demitri and his weirdness and where he had gone it no longer bothered me, Malachi had truly cheered me up.
When the film was finished Demitri still wasn’t back so i wondered around the place looking to see if i could find a picture of this Hazel nothing it was like the house was empty no personal things except in the room i had chosen there was clothes in the wardrobe, was this her room? Demitri never said that i couldn’t have this one hmmm very odd.
"A little helps please?" I asked Malachi.
"what do you want to know?"
"Really i have to ask you that?"
"Ha well erm for the first time yes you do because there is nothing i can tell you about this Hazel i don’t know how this is possible but i don’t see her, before i told you that she was the cleaner that’s what i first thought but now I don’t know?"
"What do you mean you don’t know?" I asked a little concerned.
"I mean it’s like she doesn’t exist the only reason i remember the name is because off how you felt when you heard her name."
"And how did i feel" i snapped back.
"jealousy isn’t something that looks pretty in you Valentina."
I collapsed on the bed Malachi was Right jealousy wasn’t pretty seeing as Malachi cant answer My questions Demitri will have to when he returns.
"He is going to be a while Valentina why don’t you go into the bath room have a bath light the candles and relax yeah?"
That did sound like a good idea so i did, i poured lots of bubble bath in it looked expensive so i poured in loads if this was her room then i was using what i could. when i got in the bath it had loads of gadgets on it and so i played around with them while they light up and random bubbles came from the jets in the side it was amazing when i slowly relaxed i closed my eyes and the imagine of mrs Lovett played on my mind, she was in love with Mr T and he wasn’t in love with her she tried her best to be what he wanted but in the end it wasn’t enough but she had to know he didn’t love her and she was foolish enough to believe their life was perfect when it wasn’t. Therefore, in many ways I am not like Mrs. Lovett we just share the same taste in men who don’t love us.
I started to sing...
"These are my friends, see how they glisten, see this one shine, how he smiles in the light my friends my faithful friend speak to me friend whisper ill listen i know i know you’ve been locked out of sight all these years like me my friend well I’ve come home to find you waiting home and where together and we'll do wonders wont we, you there my friend" "Iam your friend to mr Todd" "Come let me hold you" If you only knew mr Todd" "Now move aside" "Ohh Mr Todd" "you grow warm in my hand" "Your warm in my hand" "My friend" "You’ve come home" "My clever friend" "always had a fondness for you I did" "Rest now my friend" "Never you fear Mr Todd" "Soon I'll unfold you" "You can move in here Mr Todd" "Soon you'll know" "Splendours you never have dreamed all your days" "Will be yours" "My lucky friends" "I am your friend""Till now your shine" "now your mine" " don’t they shine beautiful" "was merely silver" "Silvers good enough for me" "Friends" "Mr T" "You'll shall drip rubies you'll soon drip precious rubies" I giggled as Malachi sang the mrs Lovett part then I heard Demitri Laugh. I opened my eyes and he was sat on the floor.
"You have a beautiful Voice." Demitri said.
"Err...um...errs...Thank you." I said unsure how embarrassing.
Demitri Jumped up.
"Let me know when your ready there is some one i would like you to meet." Demitri said as he walked out he was humming the song i was singing.
"Who am I meeting?" I asked Malachi.
"Were going to meet Hazel" Malachi sounded intrigued i felt petrified.

Valentina. xx

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum