Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

June 17th, 1920

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1June 17th, 1920 Empty June 17th, 1920 Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

June 17th, 1920
Yesterday I went into town again, and I brought some of my homemade cookies for the ladies. They quite enjoyed them! And I say, it made me feel-well-human! It’s nice to know that there is this one human part of me that I have not lost.
So, Im about to sit down now and see if I can have some tea and cookies myself. I poured myself a cup, and was just about to take a sip…………when all the sudden:
The front door was kicked in and two big vampires walked in.
“’Knock, knock,’” One said.
I dropped my cup and ran out the back door! (Taking you, of course.) I heard them follow me. I ran into the woods and found myself face-to-face with two other vampires: A girl and a Boy.
“’Where do you think you’re going, little one?’” Said the girl. I knew her. I looked at the boy next to her. I knew him as well!
I turned around to run but found the two big vampires blocking me from that side as well. I knew them! I had seen all four of them in my vision! They must work for The Three. Oh no!
“’Do not try to run.’” The boy said.
“’Come quietly and this can all be over soon.’” Said the other man. I looked to the side and ran. Behind me, I heard the girl say, “’No, no, Alec. She won’t be getting away from us.’”
I ran back to my house and found it ablaze with fire! I stood staring at the railing on the front porch being captured with snakes of red. And the roof falling in on my memories. The four vampires came around from the back and walked towards me.
What a fantastically scary sight to see them walking towards me! All I saw were the black outlines of their bodies against the red fire consuming my house. I fell on my knees to the ground and started shaking my head. Was this to be the end?
They all stopped a foot in front of me.
“’I take it this is your surrender?’” The blonde haired girl asked. I nodded.
They picked me up and started carrying me away.
At first I couldn’t feel anything. Then I couldn’t hear anything. It was all one of the men’s fault.
Lastly, I couldn’t see anything.
My world had gone black.
~Alice.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum