Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

June 15th, 1920

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1June 15th, 1920 Empty June 15th, 1920 Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:22 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

June 15th, 1920
Aha! The redness has disappeared from my eyes! Well, mostly. It comes back when im really hungry and when I go into my feeding frenzy. I am so excited that I will be able to venture into town today!!
I picked the perfect dress! A pretty pink gown with slim long sleeves and a big pink hat to keep the sun off of me. I completed my ensemble with high heeled boots that I found and new white gloves. I was quite the scene, if I do say so myself.
I ran out of the house and into town. Boy, did it feel nice to have human encounters!
I got quite a few compliments on my dress and I had a nice conversation with the ladies in the mercantile store. With money that I found in the house, I purchased some new yellow fabric, tea, and flour so I could bake cookies. I am not sure if I can drink tea or eat cookies now, but I look normal purchasing these things! After a nice chat with the ladies and the owner of the building, I set off home.
Once home, I quickly went to find a deer or something because I felt a slight burning in the back of my throat. Then I washed my hands and set to baking. I made them the way my mother used to. They will be done shortly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He’s back! That vampire is back! Im not sure if I like what I saw him doing but I saw him! He looks well, he is with another male vampire. This new one is watching him tear the heads off two women vampires!! Oh, no! Why? And now, I see a third woman come up behind him and rub his shoulders. That gets me angry. Deep within my being, I know he and I are supposed to be together. I feel it. I know nothing about him, but I feel as if I could change him for the better or protect him!
~Alice

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum