Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

June 10th, 1920

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1June 10th, 1920 Empty June 10th, 1920 Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

June 10th, 1920
I am proud to announce that I have not had a single drop of human blood for 5 days! And I am still existing! I am also proud to announce that my eye color has dimmed a little. Not quite noticeably, but just enough for me to notice!
I often find myself staring at my reflection for hours. Sometimes I get so lost in my eyes, until the color just takes over. And then I am just imagining that I am looking at that mans face. I miss him. I have hardly seen him lately and a part of me feels empty without his presence. I wonder what he is up to?
-------------------------------------------
I just had another vision- I saw vampires. A group of them. There were three thrones in the center of a large stone room. In the left chair sat a blonde haired vampire. He looked quite young, but I could tell he was old. He was lean and looked rather bored. In the chair all the way to the right, sat another vampire. He has black wavy hair, this one also has red eyes. And he looks old and….well, he looks like he could fade into nothing at any moment. The one in the center. He is the leader. I can tell. Again! They all have those blazing red eyes! He has straight black hair and a nose that is turned up just a little. Unlike the others, he seems to be happy. He has a giddy smile and looks like he enjoys his existence.
Behind The Three (that’s what I shall call them) There were others. All of them wore long black capes with the hoods up. On was tall and muscular. Another, a girl, was small with silvery blonde hair and a face set with mockery and pain. There was a boy about her size next to her, he had a sad face, bored like the first vampire’s. He appeared to be close to the girl. The list of others goes on and on. But they all have one thing in common: the red eyes.
And another thing as well: The Three seemed to be in charge.
What makes them so fearsome? And why am I seeing them?
I shall have to keep a close watch on them.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum