Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

June 4th, 1920

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1June 4th, 1920 Empty June 4th, 1920 Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:39 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

June 4th, 1920
I suspect that whoever may read this is wondering how I feel about being a Vampire. And what I have been doing these past few days.
Answer 1- Honestly, I don’t feel anything. I guess im sort of happy and excited because of my new found powers. But otherwise I don’t feel.
Answer2- I have done a lot. And nothing. Some of the things that I do are average day things, but they feel new to me because of my new found strength. The one thing that I always must do is eat. I find myself constantly going looking for…victims. I do not want to hurt them. In fact, I start out with the best intentions of only drinking a little and then letting them go. As soon as I bite, though, a frenzy begins. As soon as I get that first drop of blood, I can’t stop!!
Oh, Blood! Perhaps I should be disgusted by what I have done and what I will do in the future. Perhaps I should also be disgusted by my satanic nature. I will not dig that deep into it right now.
I passed a mirror today, at first not paying much attention to it. For a millisecond I expected to just see myself. But when I looked, my eyes were red! Just as that man in my Vision! What does it mean? Is it a sign of thirst? My dreams of walking un-noticed amongst humans has to be put on hold until I can figure out how to get rid of the redness, or at least dull it.
~Alice

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2June 4th, 1920 Empty Re: June 4th, 1920 Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:41 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Welcoming Alice to our little clan of diaries lol....love this entry she seems confused how sweet Very Happy lol! flower sunny Razz

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum