Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introducing Poppie

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introducing Poppie Empty Introducing Poppie Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hi My name is Poppie, I am a normal rich kid lol enough of that now here is my story.......

I was a good girl, went to school a very Ivy League Private school, I planned on going to Valemont College a very Private Ivy League College, did my study I did all what I was supposed to do, It got to my finals etc and guess what happened I fell In love, but me falling In love was different from him falling In love, I was pregnant and this spoiled rich brat disappeared, I was alone and pregnant, I started wearing huge jumpers and dresses and when It was time for Mom and Dad to visit and they said Poppie what do u look like?, and I said “ehm ehm ehm It's the fashion” “hoping they would just forget and they did I got away with It,” visit over and It was a few weeks later I gave birth, baby up for adoption which I thought was best myself I needed to get to Valemont It was thoroughly Important I get there, my brother, well half brother went there and disappeared so it was my mission to get there and find him, Oh yes my half brother my father remarried when Mom & Dad split up and Dad & his New wife Jenny had a son, his is 2 years older than me but we were always clung together thankfully the split didn’t move my dad millions of miles away so it was easy to call when I wanted to see Eric and when Eric wanted to call to see me, we lived in each other’s pockets, we even went to the same High School, yes we were Rich Kids lol, and when he went off to Valemont he sent me video messages he was so funny, so I couldn’t wait to get there, I missed him so much, of course I told him about my pregnancy but only him and no one else he supported my decision, he didn’t like the brat that left me though I think he even sent ppl after him, but it didn’t bother me lol,

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum