Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introducing Daniel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introducing Daniel Empty Introducing Daniel Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hello Journal or Diary,

From here on in Isaac & Ethan are going to be called I & E ok am too lazy to keep writing there names.....sori

Poppie gave me this to write my thoughts in she said it helps u to reflect on stuff that happens
over a period of time like a calender of your days or weeks, don't know how to do this but here goes,

I am Poppie's friend Daniel, who she thought was the College Weirdo lol, but she eventually trusted me with the help of I & E, who are kwl guys by the way, they know who I am and my job to her id. I am her life protector, it is what they call me, and I am a vampire, but Poppie doesn't realise that yet, and her brother is also one, but he is not good. I don't know if I can write it yet, don't know how safe this is, silly I suppose but these things weren't inventented, I don't think, when I was growing up, but I will get round to it, I am more concerned about her safety. They come from such a High Powered family, she is next in line to take the throne, which I thought was Eric's Problem.

I can't drink human blood coz it makes vampires hungrier to start with, but eventually more human, which will make them weaker...us vampire soldiers and guards and royalty only drink Pigs Blood, I know its sounds horrible but its makes me strong and able to mind my Poppie which i know she is not ready just yet. If I & E heard me talking about her they would kill me for sure, but they trust me so thats at least one hurdle I have
gotten over.

I have to go now or whatever I am supposed to say to u, I feel like I am talking to myself, well I am actually, It def feels good tho....

Talk to you soon after this

Daniel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2Introducing Daniel Empty Re: Introducing Daniel Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

This is epic Caroline, nice to get the 'creepy guy's' point of view. nice one Very Happy keep up the great work Very Happy flower sunny queen

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum