Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alec's human memories

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alec's human memories Empty Alec's human memories Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I had to find it. It's something I had kept hidden for centuries, never thinking I'd need it or even why I kept it. I reached into the space behind the lose brick in the wall and my fingers curled around it. The soft leather binding that encased my diary. It was the diary from my human years. It was the one place that I could tell the truth and no one would ever read it. I had hidden it from Jane. She would only laugh at my misery. She was horrible to everyone but especially to me. The evil twin was her. From a very early age she was the boss and I did what I was told or she would punish me. The one time I didn't I found my puppy's head tied onto a stick at the end of my bed but no body? I was horrified that she could do something like that. I began to shut myself off from her and I began my first diary. I went into shock and stopped speaking to anyone. Things like that kept happening to anyone who messed with Jane. Pets would lose their heads or people would get mysteriously sick. I remember what she did to our father. She nearly killed him because he refused to get her a new dress. He said he couldn't afford it. She nagged him and whined to him that he mustn't love her as much so because Marybeth’s father had bought her a beautiful dress recently. She went to the field behind our house and came back with some plants and crushed them and added them to Father's tea. He started drinking it. I hadn't been allowed to prevent it because she'd have punished me too. Our Father started coughing and spluttering and choking and his eyes started bulging and tears streamed down his face. He looked at me with fear in his eyes and I looked at Jane and then down to the floor. If she caught me looking at her I'd be in trouble too. He fainted then. I screamed. I thought he was dead. I hated Jane so much I wanted to kill her but my Mother rushed in then and ordered my sister out of the room. She asked me what happened to her but I couldn’t answer her. She sent me for the doctor.
"He's been poisoned" said the doctor. He gave my mother some medicine to give to my Father but while it brought him around he was never again the same. I never forgave Jane after that. She continued being mean and doing horrible things to people. One day I had enough and decided I was leaving. I packed up my few bits of clothes and prepared to go. Jane came in and caught me.
"Where are you going brother dear, you know you can never leave me? I won't let you; you will die if you do try."
"I hate you Jane, I know you tried to kill father. I will never forgive you for that, NEVER!"
"We shall see brother dear, we shall see."

I didn't get to leave because she pushed me down the well and I broke my leg. My father pulled me to safety. He couldn't speak anymore but he was still strong and Jane saw him hug me and watched as he set my broken leg. The look in her eyes was pure hatred and jealousy. A few months later I woke up in the middle of the night and heard loud shouts and crying and I looked out the window and saw the sheriff and his men dragging my parents away from our home. Oh god what has Jane done now I thought. I looked around the house and saw a cruel smile on Jane's lips and it reached her eyes. I asked her
"What did you do?"
"Why brother dear would you think I had anything to do with this?"
"Because it's always you, you are never happy unless someone is suffering. What is wrong with you?"
I chased after the sheriff and asked him where he was taking them. What have they done?
"They are accused of witchcraft!"
"What, it's not them you want it's my sister, Jane she's........."

Suddenly I collapsed! When I came around again I was in a room with Jane and a strange man with shoulder length black hair.
"Finally said Jane he's awake"
"Who are you?” I asked her.
"Why darling Alec, I'm your sister Jane don't you remember."
"No, I don't" I said.
This is where my diary ended. I had totally forgotten the events of my past until Tristan touched me and blasted the memories back to me again and now I know why I really Hate Jane.

If you want to review me please go to this page thanks Very Happy https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104662772930230&ref=mf

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum