Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drinking from a human~~~~

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drinking from a human~~~~ Empty Drinking from a human~~~~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I sat on a rock biding my time and began singing the song my mother used to sing to me to comfort me when I was upset. I gathered pretty flowers and made them into wreathes sensing that I would need them soon for Sean and Mary’s funeral. I was so raw inside. I couldn’t believe they were dead. I knew Alec was just as upset. He had only known them such a short time yet he had grown attached to them. That sister of his would pay for her crime, vampire or not. I never had the need to be vengeful before and the feelings raging around inside me were causing my mouth to fill with venom. I decided to go and hunt. I went into this beautiful city and explored my opportunities of a kill. I walked down towards a pier. I could smell the water. I heard two men complaining but that stopped when they spotted me.
“Hey there pretty young thing, are you lost?” one of them said coming over to me.
“Is your Mammy nearby?” I looked at him and could see the leering in his eyes. His friend came over too and started to grab my arm, whether to pull me to safety or not I will never know because I pushed him hard and he went flying back. His friend laughed nervously, wondered aloud to himself if I was a ninja, and decided that he was not going to hang around. I let him go. I only needed one human to satisfy my thirst. The burning in my throat intensified. This human woke up and stared at me with terror in his eyes. Guess he saw the monster with the black eyes. He tried to get up and run away but I caught him by the scruff and broke his neck. The last word he muttered was “bitch”. I drained him and then sank him under an old car at the bottom of the pier. I ran around quickly to dry off and within a minute I was perfectly dry. I went back to the clearing that I had found to wait for Alec to come to me. I stayed put and sang my song in a comforting hush. The human’s blood tasted so much better than an animals’ but I did not want to become a monster all the time. I like my life well I did and now that I will have Alec as my mate, I felt that it could be good again. I will avenge my parent’s death and Alec is going to help me.
I heard him and smelled him and his friend before they came into view. I felt excitement and joy upon seeing him. The second man hung back in the background while Alec came up to me.
“You’ve come, but don’t be scared you can love me and I will love you back.” He stood staring at me in shock and stuttering.
“I am Faine and I have come to wait for you because you will be my mate and love me forever.” Then I could not help myself I kissed him. I had to taste him. I had to know if he were indeed to be mine. I felt as if my heart would be all a flutter, if it were there. I felt alive, intoxicated, and excited at the same time. His lips were so soft and warm and he tasted of spicy vanilla too. He responded and kissed me back and I could sense his feelings were the same as mine. Kind of free is how I would describe it. He began to quiz me but I saw his eyes were black as were his friends so I brought them down a dark alley where we found some junkies, fed off them, and disposed of their bodies burying them deep underground. Only rats would find their bodies and they would do the rest of the disposing for us. I could not believe how hungry I was again. I only fed yesterday on that other human. I explained who I was to him and how I know him and about my gift. He seemed giddy and excited too. However, he tensed the minute he spotted the dark haired man ahead and deadened his senses. Aro apparently knew I was there but was unaware that I wasn’t at the same time. Interesting, this could be very useful. I have never had the chance to enhance my gifts before. I can use Alec’s gift. This should be fun. The other man went to find his mate and the next vile creature we met was my archenemy. The evil twin, I was so pleased to see I could exact my vengeance so quickly that I let down my guard for a split second and she saw me. She immediately pounced on alec, making snaky comments at him about me so I used her gift and replicated it and enhanced it triply back on herself. She hit the ground writhing and screaming and begging Alec to save her. I gave her all I had, watching her squirming and wondering in her head how Alec was doing this. There must be a mind reader nearby I thought to myself smiling. She tried to look around to see who was doing this but by now I was well hidden again and all she could see was Alec, who had a maniacal smile plastered onto his face and looking as if he himself were causing so much pain to her. I poured more pain her way and I shouted
“This is what you get for killing innocent people like Sean and Mary they were my parents how fucking dare you do it out of spite.” Alec stared at me in shock again. Jane was writhing about and screaming at Alec to stop and save her. Only Alec could hear what I had shouted, he looked at me, and we exchanged a secret smile. I let her get up and immediately she had him pinned to the wall demanding how he had done that. He totally played up to her and I forced her down to the ground again with even more pain where I found that I was stunned she had planned to turn it on my Alec. ‘Not on your Nelly’ as us Irish folk say. Alec was well ready for her and said
“Jane dear, unless you want to spend the rest of the day writhing in pain on the floor I suggest you back off me.” Between us, she felt quite a lot of electricity rage through her body today. She looked mad at him but really had no choice but to leave. Alec grabbed my hand ad we raced down the hall to his bedroom. I felt so happy. I was not done with Jane just yet but I knew her time was going to be short. We discussed more about each other and then he kissed me and all other thoughts left my head. I was so wrapped up in this man already. I could sense good things coming our way and a happy and peaceful life. Wonder how he would feel about going back to burying Mary and Sean soon. I have to meet his friend josh and his mate Jordan too. Boy that girl has four gifts and she and I were able to talk without speaking. This was so new to me, it was a novelty. Jordan seems nice and Alec and josh seem to get on well too. I can already tell we are going to be great friends.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum