Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Renesmee's diary 11

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Renesmee's diary 11 Empty Renesmee's diary 11 Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:14 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary,
It been a week and Jake still won't answer me. I try and I try to talk o him and he don't answer me. Seth told me he would get over it, but I'm not so sure.Leah said he was angry because he tought I was replacing him. She also called him a bad name, but that's not the point. She told me to tell him he was still my best friend and he would feel better. I gave him a hug, but he didn't hug me back. I told him he was my bestest friend ever. That made him smile, but he didn't talk. I asked if he was still mad at me and he shook his head no, but still wouldn't talk to me. I asked why and he walked away. I curled up on the couch and started to cry. I didn't understand why my Jake wouldn't talk to me. I didn't even fully know what I had done wrong. I hadn't been there long before Jake came back. He picked me up and started comforting me until I calmed down. He had written me a note.
NESSIE,
I KNOW THAT I AM BEING UNREASONABLE. I WON'T TALK BECAUSE I WILL SAY THINGS THAT WILL HURT YOUR FEELINGS AND THAT'S THE LAST THING ON EARTH I EVER WANT TO DO. I AM ANGRY WITH MYSELF AND HAVE A TENDANCY TO HURT OTHERS WHEN I'M MAD. ASK YOUR MOM IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME. I'M SORRY FOR BEING SO UNFAIR.
JAKE
The note just confused me more than the silence. But, I do get to play with Jake, he just won't talk a lot. I'm gonna go before I lose my chance.
<3Renesmee Carlie Cullenā™„

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2Renesmee's diary 11 Empty Re: Renesmee's diary 11 Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:30 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Sam I'm really loving your diaries they are so cute and I feel like I'm really reading Nessie's diaries....very childlike in thought cool. Love that Jake is being a pain lol .........keep up the great work and great to have you on the site too. Welcome cheers Very Happy lol!

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

3Renesmee's diary 11 Empty Re: Renesmee's diary 11 Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:45 am

RenesmeeCarlieCullen

Thanx very much for your support and help with posting here. I am happy to be so welcomed. Very Happy

4Renesmee's diary 11 Empty Re: Renesmee's diary 11 Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:01 pm

terrisa

terrisa
Admin

Admin wrote:Sam I'm really loving your diaries they are so cute and I feel like I'm really reading Nessie's diaries....very childlike in thought cool. Love that Jake is being a pain lol .........keep up the great work and great to have you on the site too. Welcome cheers Very Happy lol!

wow just read all very good well done i love how innocent she is epic keep it up Wink

5Renesmee's diary 11 Empty Delighted Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Chisik

Hey Sam

Delighted u joined us here, I have always loved ur writing..........I could never wait til the new ones came out, its good I think that ur telling the story but at the same time ur like the age she should be lol

x

Caroline

6Renesmee's diary 11 Empty Re: Renesmee's diary 11 Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:05 am

RenesmeeCarlieCullen

Thanx so much for all your support you guys! I love how much you enjoy these just as much as I enjoy writing them I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum