Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Renesmee's diary 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Renesmee's diary 5 Empty Renesmee's diary 5 Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:55 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary,
Today is an exciting day. Claire's fourth birthday party is today. Claire invited me and Aunt Alice is taking me.I bought her a dollhouse. I saw that her dolls slept in a box and thought this doll house was really pretty.It is purple and pink and made of wood.The party started at noon, but Aunt Alice wanted to help set up, so we showed up really early.The theme of the party was a tea party.Aunt Alice bought me a really pretty white dress that is fun to spin in. I love the dress. Emily started telling Aunt Alice about how she had enrolled Claire in preschool this fall. She said it would help Claire meet new kids in town and learn at the same time. I liked the idea of meeting new people. I told Aunt Alice I wanted to go to preschool and she said I would get bored. Emily seemed to disagree.She thought it was a great idea for Claire and I to go to preschool together. She said I could pass as a big 4 year old and pretend to learn letters and numbers.She said it would help with my people skills and Claire wouldn't be as scared if I was with her. I could tell Aunt Alice liked the idea, but she said it was up to mommy and daddy. The party was a lot of fun and all girls, except Jake and Quil. It was really small, too. Claire loves her new dollhouse. Quil helped her put if together and it was big enough for her 2 favorite dolls and her new doll Quil got for her. That's all for now.
♥ Renesmee Carlie Cullen ♥

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum