Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Renesmee's diary 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Renesmee's diary 10 Empty Renesmee's diary 10 Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:06 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary,
I have really done it this time. I made Jake sooo mad, he started to cry. I have never seen him cry before today. I am going to a play date tomorrow with Alex and his sister, Abby. Jake said I shouldn't play with Alex because he wasn't good enough for me. I am confused. Alex is my friend. Why does Jake act so weird? I will never find another friend like Jake. He is irreplaceable. I would never tell him this, but he might be my favorite person. Is that a bad thing? He is the only one who lets me be completely relaxed and have fun. Mommy and daddy always tell me what I can't do. Wouldn't it be easier to tell me what I can do and not what I can't? Aunt Alice wants to teach me to dance. I love the outfit, but it is too slow. Ballerinas are graceful and beautiful, yet sooooo sloooowwww. All my uncles wanna do is wrestle and fight. I hope that Jake will forgive me soon.I'm gonna go see him and try to talk to him.
Sam ♥

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum