Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Renesmee's diary 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Renesmee's diary 3 Empty Renesmee's diary 3 Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:49 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary,
I had so much fun with Claire today. We started off playing dress-up. Mommy bought me a HUGE case of make-up and Claire had a box full of dresses, jewelry, shoes, anything you could possibly need for dress-up, we had. Claire was really funny and I loved playing with her. Then, Claire noticed Jake was asleep. We decided to give him a make-over. Sam just sat there and watched while Emily was making us cookies. I don't really like food, but for Claire I will eat. When Jake woke up he was mad. I thought he looked pretty. He started to put the make-up away and I started crying and said I was sorry. He came over and picked me up and told me it was OK. Then he helped us give Sam a make-over. Emily thought that was funny. Then, we ate the cookies and they were one of the only human foods I don't hate. Then, Jake took us to the beach and we built a sand castle. Claire had to take a nap, so Jake wanted to teach me to ride a bike. I was afraid of falling off, but Jake said it was normal to be afraid. When I got the hang of it, I enjoyed it almost as much as learning to hunt. I loved the feel of flying and Jake was smiling, which made it better. After that, we had to go home. Claire wanted to stay the night and Sam was ok with it, so Jake called mommy. She said it was ok, so Claire is staying the night. I am happy I have a friend close to my age. Write more soon,
♥ Renesmee Carlie Cullen ♥

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum