Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alec's master plan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alec's master plan Empty Alec's master plan Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I'm really enjoying my so called insanity, my memory loss. When Tristan touched my arm I must admit I went into shock. I got a bad reaction from that. I didn't recognise anyone, not my masters nor even my sister. But slowly once I had fed on the human's blood, my memory returned but I'm getting such a kick out of all the attention I'm getting for a change that I'm not admitting anything yet. I am pissed off at my sister, Jane because she is acting like such a bitch to tristan, I believe I like him now ever since he touched my arm. I felt an electric jolt run through my body I want to be the one Tristan needs and wants and not her. So am going keep pretending that I don't remember Jane. It's freaking her out. I'm hoping to drive her insane by ignoring her and then Tristan will be all mine.

I could smell Jane coming towards my room so I started screaming insanely with a huge grin on my face. I could sense her reaction, she was flinching. Great, just what I want.
"What is wrong with Alec Chelsea?
"He was fine until you came near him Jane, maybe you should leave" she replied.
I could sense her rage as she said through clenched teeth
"how could you even think such a thing. He's my twin brother and he loves me!"
Not anymore I thought!
Jane opened my door and looked at me screaming. I stopped and looked at her curiously like I didn't know her.

"Alec, my darling brother, is there anything I can do to help you?"
"Yes," I said cruelly, "you can drop dead, you're not my sister, I have no sister. You're an evil bitch and I want you to get out of my room." I started to scream again and in an instant Demitri was at my side.
"Jane, I think you should leave, he's not in his right mind." he said. She stared at me in shock.
I decided to drive the nail in deeper into her coffin and said to her
"I sense evil coming from you, what's your name? You are made of pure evil and you're ugly and hateful and a liar too. You spend you days uselessly plotting evil schemes to hurt people and you don't even care!"
I enjoyed seeing her standing in front of me, mouth dropped open and no forthcoming reply. She turned on her heel and left the room and went up the hall quickly away from me and my cold truthful words. She was my sister but thanks to my beloved Tristan I no longer had any feeling for her at all except hate. It's strange to think how much of a puppet I was for her. So sad but not anymore.

I lay back on my bed and thought about Tristan. I thought about how sexy he is, those eyes and those lips. Oh how I'd love to kiss those lips and feel his big strong arms holding me close to him. I thought about how angry this would make Jane and that made me laugh insanly with glee. I wonder how far I'll have to push her to make her snap. I smelled Chelsea outside my door again. She had returned from Jane's room I suppose. Honestly she was such a gossipmonger, not much escaped her eyes. She's like an eagle. But strangely I liked her. I don't know if I could trust her though it wouldn't be like Sarah. I love her too. She's always been so good to me and she cares about what I say. Demitri told me that Marcus took her on holidays to Australia. Gee why didn't he just take her to the Earth's core instead the other side of the world. Not that I couldn't get there if I wanted to, but to be honest I think the obsession that Marcus has with Sarah is sick. He looks centuries older than her more like her grandfather than husband.

Ooooooooooooh Tristan is near I can smell him. I started groaning and moaning and muttering under my breath.
"How is he today Chelsea?" Tristan asked. "Here give me those bottles of blood, I'll give them to him" he said.
"Are you sure?" Chelsea asked.
"Yes" he replied.
I heard him knock on the door and I paused in my groaning
"Go away" I screeched. But of course he kept coming as I knew he would. My eyes jumped straight to his lips and straight away lust creeped up my spine and I shivered. He misunderstood it and thought I was afraid of him. I had to hold my breath not to snort in laughter. Couldn't he see the lust in my eyes.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Here, I brought you a snack!" he replied.
"Is that supposed to be funny?" I asked grunting but it was to suppress a moan. God I really wanted to kiss him. In an instant I decided what to do so I went and stood in front of him and caressed his hair....mmm so soft like I imagined it would be. Tristan didn't move. He was kind of shocked if I'm honest I guess he felt like he deserved anything I did to him for making me lose my memory. I could use this to my advantage. I rubbed his neck and he stood still and I gazed into his eyes, they were beautiful shade of green with little black flecks, so pretty, they went that colour when he had just eaten. Interesting. I licked my lips and leaned in close to him and licked his lips too. He leaned back from me in shock and I still had my hand around the back of his neck and I pulled him into me again and whispered into his ear "One day!" and in a blur I had moved away from him back to my bed with my back against him.
"Leave" I ordered him. He did so without a word. I smiled to myself. I sensed his reaction and it wasn't disgust

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]