Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My plan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                My plan Empty My plan Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
My plan was working extremely well, I had to be careful of what I thought of because of Aro. I think he already knows what I am doing, he gives me these funny looks, everyone else is fooled, I thought vampires where supposed to be intellgent, or may be I am more intellgent then my family. I guess none of them really know me, which is sad to say, I have lived with them for over 800 years. I have hidden away from everyone apart from Demitri, my brother Alec and now Tristan. Yes, that's right, Alec has come back to me, I knew he would, he couldn't let his sister suffer, well I have Tristan to thank for that. Alec knows how my mind works, he wasn't sure if I was lying but once Tristan told Alec that I hadn't fed in days, Alec didn't believe him, he came into my new room and told me all the fun things he had been doing with Sarah, he thought if I hadn't been drinking then I would flip, I didn't, I kept my cool, it was hard but i needed to pretend. I asked how Sarah was, if she could remember anything yet. Alec droped to his knees,
"where is my evil sister? I want her back, Jane you have to snap out of this depression"
Alec begged me.
"I have been so cruel Alec, I deserve this, I deserve to feel this alone, it's my fault."
I whispered out.
:It's not Jane, it's not, no one gave you a chance, you protect me from everything that could harm me, so how can you say that you deserve to feel like this because you don't Jane, you just don't."
It actually hurt me to see my brother beg for me to return to the person I am and from out of no where these words flew from my mouth and I believe they are true.
"If I wasn't such an evil bitch I would have a mate, I wouldn't be alone in this world, I would have a reason to exsist."
Demitri stormed in through the door, picked me up a shaked me
"Jane, please snap out of it please"
he begged me inside I was laughing, Alec stood now staring at me, expecting me to do something but I did nothing, I let Demitri shake me like a rag doll

"I can't take this anymore."
Alec said as he ran out off the room. I said earlier that my plan was working and it did. I got my brother back, but Aro is not happy with me, Alec went straight to Aro of course but he already knew what was happning, he came back with Alec and asked Demitri to take Alec away while he spoke to me. I could see in Aro eyes he was mad with me. I haven't done anything wrong, I just wanted my brother back.

"Jane dear, what are you doing?"
I didn't speak, I held my hands out for Aro to hold. I felt guilty, I felt like I was betraying Aro, ok so maybe I lied a little but they were the fools, if they wish to believe I am at breaking point. Aro paused then smiled and reached for my hands.
"Jane You know your not alone don't you?"
"Yes sir."
"You know you don't need a mate to be happy?"
"Yes I know that master."
He let go off my hands, I didn't understand his questions.
"Master are you angry with me?"
"No Jane, of course not."
He smiled that evil smile. I didnt understand Aro and he chuckled as he could see my confusion.
"Jane I understand you wanted you brother back, I wasn't going to stand in your way for it, but to carry on this pretend depression state, it has to stop, the outsiders may hear that you are weak and they may plan an attack dear, you don't want that do you dear you don' want your masters to fall?"
Aro asked me.
"No sir, no I don't want that to happen, I am sorry, I didn't think, I am so sorry."
I hated to hear that my masters could be harmed because of me, it made me feel awful, how could I be so cruel.
"I know dear, I know you would never intentionally harm us."
Aro told me as he put his hand on my sholder to comfort me.
"Your still a child after all."
This made me mad, CHILD! I am not a CHILD dear diary, yes I may look like one but I AM NOT, Aro chuckled at my anger then told me I was ready for his new project.

I was told to meet Caius in the libary and he would take me to the wives, I wondered why I would be in the company of the wives, we are gaurds of our Masters and the wives have there own personal gaurds, we never really see them, they are above us and they do not wish to mix with the lower kind off the gaurd.
So I went to find Caius, he was in his usual place, sat in the chair reading. I bowed when I saw him, I had to suck it up if I wanted to get back in my Masters' good books.
Casius asked me
"Are you well Jane?"
I nodded my head once to confirm
"Yes Master and you?"
I replied, he smiled he looked pleased.
"Master Aro told me you need me sir?"
I wasnt sure if I was going to get a telling off from him as Aro hadn't really shouted at me. Caius loved a fight, it would be him to shout at me if anyone was to.
"Yes Jane my wife needs your talent."
"I am happy to serve sir."
"Good, Good, Jane you have that glint back in your eye, it is good to see"
Caius said as he rose from his seat, he placed his book down.
"Shall we Jane."
I nodded once and held the door open for my Master.
As we walked towards the wives' room Caius commented on my task.
"You should enjoy this Jane, it might return you to your true self."
"Thank you sir."
I replied. This pleased me, Aro hadn't told my other Masters of my desception,I must thank him for this. We walked in silence until we got to where the wives were. Their rooms are so much more exqisite then the lower gaurds are but I think my room was getting there now, I have to start over again, I growled lowly, Caius asked me what was wrong,
"I can smell Sarah."
I quickly rephrased he smirked , Chelsea opened the door for us and she greeted us, she smiled at me, Chelsea and I had gained this mutual likeness, just recently.
I saw that Sarah was pinned up to the wall by the wives' gaurds, Corin and Santiago. Typical I thought, I wondered if she had her memoury back to upset the wives, last time I saw Sarah she was shaking like a leaf, this time she had a glint off her old self so this thrilled me, just seeing her ugly face, I wanted to torture her. The reason why she was pinned to the wall was because she was stupid, she made a sarcastic comment and spoke when she wasn't allowed to, she needs to undertand she is in the company off royalty if she is to become a Queen she has to be shown how to hold herself, she is going to struggle, ha this makes me laugh, her being a queen, Mmmm somehow I cannot see it she will be a big disappoinment to Master Marcus, I wonder if I will be able to punish her if she misbehaves when she is a wife. Hmmm |I will have to ask Aro but I am sure the wives wouldn't allow Master Marcus to marry her if she wasn't Queen material they must see something I don't. Sarah is just so plain looking, nothing special at all, I don't know what Felix and my brother see in her and Master Marcus, what does he see? Odd, very odd. So as we walked in, Caius' mate rushed to his side, she was so pleased that he was here, I was glaring at Sarah the whole time, she kept looking at me, then turning away, then the stupid girl once again interrupted and spoke when she wasn't allowed to. Athenodora pushed past her he gaurds and threw Sarah to the ground like a worthless heap of rags. That's what she after all, Athenodora stuck her heal into Sarah's neck, how I wanted her to pierce the vein, it would have been hilarious if she was alive, blood would squirt out everywhere, Caius broke me out of my thoughts by clapping, he was enjoying the show. Caius made his excuses to leave, he told me I could use as much of my gift as I liked. This pleased me extremely. I looked at Sarah and thought to myself it's payback time bitch. Sarah tried to get up when caius left and the wives returned to ther positions. I was ordered to use my gift and about time too. Sarah was being disruptive. I hit her with it and it overjoyed me to see her crumple in pain on the floor. She begged me to stop, she cried out in pain, she even begged Chelsea to stop me. chelsea response was excellent
"Why would I attack my Sister or my Queens"
Sarah screamed some more as I was really going for it, its been so long, it felt good I iamgined her burning, the flames eating at her skin and slowly she would become dust, Sarah screwed up so much so it was extremely fun for me. When I wasn't using my gift I wouldn't look at Sarah. She was boring me, her screams kind of annoyed me, she can't even do that right, the wives ordered Sarah to undress and of course Sarah being the stupid girl that she is spoke again, without permission, she really must like the pain she receives from me to carry on disobeying the Wives and in the end she would only do as they asked, so what was the point of her putting up a fight, all this talk of sarah is really starting to bore me diary so i will change the subject and let you know my plans i have. I am going to ask Demitri to show me some tracking skills that will please him that I am takinig an interest again, it's very difficult to try and please everyone but my name is jane and I can do anything I want to.

Diary i haven't really gone into detail about Tristan because I am a little wary, the whole green eyes is hard to get used to but I feel I have new feelings forming, I don't know what it is. If I feel sorry for him because he is different or if I have different feelings for him. I am going to try and spend some time with him to find some more stuff out about him maybe then I can make my mind up about him. I still want to see how his gift works as we havn't been able to use it. I know Aro will be pleased when he can see the effects of it, maybe I can force Sarah to give him a hug and he can entrap her, ha that would be very funny to see, I must go now diary as my brother is calling, till next time.

Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum