Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Part 1: GIRLS DAY (Johanna's POV)...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Part 1: GIRLS DAY (Johanna's POV)... Empty Part 1: GIRLS DAY (Johanna's POV)... Sat May 21, 2011 2:31 pm

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

Part 1: GIRLS DAY (Johanna's POV)...
January 3rd, 2013
Dear Diary,
When I was younger, my parents used to buy me diaries to write in. Except, I used to call them journals instead, the word 'diary' always seemed to girly. Anyway, they would buy me all these journals with many pages and bright colors. And each of those journals had a 'J' on the front. I always thought that the 'J' stood for the word 'journal', I didn't realize it stood for my name. I just thought I would share that. It seemed funny and relative since Gabriel bought me a new diary. I haven't had one of the ones with a J on it since I was a little girl and I cried when Gabriel gave me the new one. Its bright blue with a green bird flying away in the top corner and a 'J' in the middle. If you've ever read an older fairy tale then you know that the first letter of the first word in each chapter is capitalized with beautiful carvings. Its not a simple J, its very elegant. Anyway, it has so many pages and I couldn't wait to write in it. So I started flipping through the pages but when I got to the first page there was already writing on it. I got a little angry because everybody knows that the first page of a new notebook/journal is the best part, but then I read what was written on it:
Dear Johanna,
Let your imagination soar and expand as you re account your extraordinary journeys. Let all your feelings and emotions flow all over the pages. Let this diary hold all your secrets that you feel you can't tell anyone. Write down everything that happens to you even if it isn't that happy or if its something that happens everyday because in some way, it has affected you. Everything is important because it makes you feel. It makes you laugh or cry, it makes you scream or smile, it makes you angry or puts you in love. Each feeling is like a spell, so write down all the ingredients that make you feel. Write what makes you happy (I hope I'm one of those things), write what makes you sad. Then find a way to get rid of the sadness and write that too. Your entire life is a journey and yours is only just beginning...
Stand back and take the time to watch, don't rush into things, because you'll want to remember what happens. I hope you fill these pages with extraordinary stories and extraordinary thoughts. My only wish that I ever had for you is that you embrace happiness, enjoy life, and live in love. I'm happy that I've been a part of you for this long, and I hope your just as happy that you will always be a part of me.
I love you. And I always will until death takes me away. But of all the powers and evils in the world love is the strongest of them all. That's the beauty of it. Love lasts through even death.
Live long. Love strong. Laugh hard.
Love forever and longer,
Gabriel

Now you see why I cried, right?! Isn't he the sweetest boyfriend ever! Well, 'sweet' is an understatement, he's like my everything. I loved him the minute I saw him even though I knew he would kill me. I just- I knew he couldn't. I wrote that he was my boyfriend before...we've never called each other boyfriend or girlfriend before, we always just say we're together....I kind of like calling him my boyfriend. Boyfriend. Gabriel is my boyfriend. Very Happy
Ooh! I love that!
Speaking of Gabriel, yesterday he went to some sort of place, I actually don't know where he went to take care of this, but he went to change his last name. It used to be- er, I won't even attempt to spell it I'll end up messing it up so bad lol. Well instead of being Gabriel _____, he is now Gabriel Ryan. 'Ryan' was part of his original last name but this new one sounds more modern. Let the record show that I had nothing to do with this, he decided this all on his own.
Diary, I feel like I messed up. I don't think anybody blames me for what happened but I still feel bad, things could have ended badly! What happened was that Valentina and I go to the same college and it was a sunny day. I could have gotten Valentina's photo assignment for her! But that silly girl (love ya, Val!) wanted to go in anyway and she got caught in the sun. All Gabriel would tell me is that Afton is really angry with her and that Rhoan was freaked out for the safety of our family. Well, at the time I didn't know what was happening! So this guy Rick approached me ( if Valentina hadn't pointed him out to me, I would have no idea who he is) and asked if Val was okay and if he could see her, and then he said that he knew of her 'condition'. I kind of wondered why he knew she was a vampire, but I was done with classes for the day so I said sure and we got into my orange jeep wrangler (Gabriel got it for me for my 21st birthday. Thanks, hun!) and drove off. He really wasn't one for conversation so I blasted the radio and he didn't even seem to mind that to much. We got home and I let him in, the rest is a blur. But apparently Rick doesn't know that they're all vampires (except for me and Rhoan). I actually couldn't imagine being a vampire forever. Its too weird! I mean, as Gabriel would say, I like to live. I couldn't stay away from people and from the sun. I couldn't not go to college or see my parents. I cannot even begin to imagine killing people or animals (by sucking their blood). And then there is food! Ah! I love food! Like, if I could marry food, I would! And I think Rhoan agrees with me on that. We're almost always eating or drinking coffee, except, he drinks more coffee than I do and I eat more than he does.
Well! Anyway, I should get back to the story.
So Rhoan wanted to hang out with Gabriel which was fine with me, I could have him to myself tonight since I don't have work. The guys decided they all wanted to hang out and that made me think that I should hang out with the girls! So I texted all of them asking if they were up for a shopping spree. Of course they all said yes! Then I made sure Sophia and Vera would come to instead of having the boys watch them. I mean, we weren't doing serious shopping, plus, when I was a kid and would go shopping that always meant ice cream! And, half vampire or not, everyone likes ice cream! And Sophia being a witch...well, she's still human! I've never known a human that doesn't like ice cream and the day I do is the day I'm 6-feet under! Lol
So everyone met here and we all got into our cars and drove towards the nearest mall. I took Sophia in my car and left Jordan to drive with Lottie and Vera, I was goona take Vera on the way home. Well, as soon as I reached the mall, forget about catching up with the others! I immediately took Sophia to a children's store and bought her 2 things of her choice. And then on the way to meet up with Vera and the girls I saw this really pretty cowboy styled hat made of straw so I bought that for myself and of course Sophia and I needed ice cream! The girls laughed when they saw my cowgirl hat but then said I looked cute in it, Sophia made a sound for attention so we looked to her and started hysterical laughing! I mean, this was rolling on the floor kind of laughter! She had ice cream smeared all over her face, the little cutie. We set off into the mall, credit cards ready to be used and maxed out!

What a trip! We each got so many things that we had a hard time carrying all the bags lol well, I wished everyone a good evening and took Vera with me to my car. She was a real sweetie helping me carry some of my bags. We were just about to leave when I asked her if she wanted ice cream as well.
"Ya know, Vera, We can go get some ice cream if you would like?"
"That would be awesome, Aunt Johanna!" She smiled.
So I took her back to the ice cream stand and we both got chocolate Smile
We had a fun ride home blasting music with the top down and singing off key. It was so much fun! Kids are so great. So I dropped her off home and discovered that Bastien was home as well. That means guy day is over. I said goodnight and drove home. Rhoan was relaxing on the couch drinking coffee and reading that big book.
"Hey! What's up?" I ask.
"Not much. You?"
"Well! Since your doing nothing important perhaps you could go unload the rest of my bags from the car." I suggest with a smile.
Sure, it is just me telling him to go take care of my bags! But I'm a girl and I really want a shower.
"Kay. Bye!" I blurt before he can object. Then I pick up his cup and finish the rest of his coffee.
Rhoan complains but I don't pay attention, "Love ya, Rho!" I mutter.
I really just wanted a shower at this point. Hmmm, Gabriel isn't even around. I wonder where he is.
I took a shower and wrapped myself in a big fluffy towel. I felt warm and clean and comfy. I started wiping the fog away from the mirror when I noticed a little black box sitting on the counter. I picked it up and on the top in silver script letters it said 'Not Yet'.
Where the Hell is Gabriel?! What the Hell is this?! I quickly changed into skinny jeans, a black t-shirt and ballet flats. Then I put my still wet hair into a messy braid and finished my ensemble with my cowgirl hat.
"Where is he?" I demand from Rhoan. I still have the little black box in my hand.
"I think he's gone for a walk in the forest."
I storm out after him and into the forest, its really pretty there, all the shadows being cast from the sun.
-Johanna

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum