Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PART 1: THE OFFER…

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PART 1: THE OFFER… Empty PART 1: THE OFFER… Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

PART 1: THE OFFER…
September 24th, 2010
The sun has just set. I love this time of the day, it is the time for new and exciting things to happen! It is time for the Gods of the world to rid it of the weak and the mistakes. The next morning will be better and cleaner, there will be more space in the world.
I miss Johanna. So, as usual, I started off my night by changing into her. I called forth her image, even with my vampire mind, it is becoming harder to remember her. I can feel her slipping away from me.
I can’t even remember the color of her eyes, for Gods sake! Were they green?!? Or blue?!? Or perhaps it was neither?!? I can’t make Johanna something she is not.
Someone is knocking.
“’Войти. ‘” (Enter.)
It was Jane, “’The Masters wish to talk to speak with you.’” She paused, “’Now.’” She added hastily.
I can tell Jane had almost forgotten to say ‘now’. She really is a sweet girl. Quite adorable.
I got up and stood, “’О какой? ‘” (About what?)“’I don’t understand Russian.’” She looked down and fussed with her hands.
“’How about Italian?’” In a second I closed the distance between us. She had to look up in order to see my eyes, “’Avete capito italiana, bella donna? ‘” (Do you understand Italian, Fine Woman?)
“’Sì, lo so. Nessuno ha mai mi ha chiamato una 'bella donna' prima. ‘” (Yes, I do. Nobody has ever called me a ‘fine woman’ before.)
“’ Beh, forse dovrebbero, Janie ‘” (Well, maybe they should, Janie) I brushed past her and ran to the great hall.
“’Aro, Marcus, Caius,’” I nodded in greeting, “’ О чем Вы желали видеть меня?‘” (What did you wish to see me about?)
“’We’ve quite a treat for you,’” Caius smiled. I feel that he likes me for some reason! He always smiles when I am around, something he never used to do (so Alec’s memories had told me).
I turned to Marcus, looking to see what he would say, “’Quite a shock,’” He mumbled. Coming from Marcus, that seemed like such a compliment!
“’Aro, пожалуйста скажите мне, что продолжается? ‘” I asked. (Aro, please tell me what is going on?)
I looked around, surprisingly, none of the guards were present. None! Not even Janie! I must have had a questioning look on my face.
“’A very rare thing is happening. Well,’” he laughed, “’it wouldn’t appear so lately!’”
“’Brother, get to the point.’” Marcus muttered.
“’Oh, yes! Please, do!’” Caius urged. Excitement from Caius! This must be grand news!
“”Скажите мне. Что случается? ‘” (Tell me. What is happening?).
“’My Brothers and I have reached an important decision. We have examined you and your power and find both to be quite useful!’”
“’Сэр? ‘” (Sir?).
“’We wish for you to join the Volturri. To join Us as part of our guard.’” Aro smiled.
“’You would have many benefits! You would also be given a position of high power! You could call yourself our ‘right hand man’!’” Caius explained.
“’ Что относительно Джейн?‘” (What about Jane?)
For some reason it felt wrong to take away what was Jane’s. I couldn’t take this from her. She had already lost her brother, and I too know what it is like to lose a loved one…
“’Don’t you fret about Jane, Friend.’” Caius smiled.
“’She will still retain her position of power. You two shall just be co-workers! I am sure that by now you know of the trouble with Jane and her brother?’” I nodded. “’ Well, perhaps you could be that missing part of her! A fill in for her twin? Perhaps you could make her suffering go away and she could come back to us? Fully back to us, that is?’”
I thought for a moment. Spending more time with Jane? It seems nice. Wait! Am I wishing to court Jane?!? Or as humans would say it: am I ’crushing’ on Jane?!? Maybe she could teach me to be stronger? This whole idea seems so un-realistic! Well… then again…I am an un-realistic thing (a vampire).
“’ Я должен буду думать об этом.‘” (I shall have to think about it.)
Marcus went to open his mouth, to protest most likely. Probably planning to say that they are Kings and do not wait for me.
“’Of course! Take as long as you need! But think that, the sooner you accept, the sooner you are welcomed into our family.’”
“’ Я доберусь, чтобы встретить всех вампиров, живущих здесь?‘” (Will I get to meet all of the vampires living here?)
“’Of course! Why shouldn’t you? We keep no secrets here, Friend’” Caius replied.
I nodded and waited for them to dismiss me. They didn’t.
“’A hunting party is waiting for you.’”
A hunting party?!? Im getting out?!?
“’Perhaps it will show you what the future holds for you if you join our coven? We trust you not to run away, now.’” Aro smiled. “’Go now! Jane, Demetri, Felix, Chelsea and Tristan are waiting for you!’”
Tristan? Who is this guy?! Too many ‘friends’.
“’Be merry! Rejoice! And Kill!’” Caius and Aro chimed as I ran to meet the group in front of the palace.
I stood right next to Jane.
“’Are you ready?’” She asked.
I nodded.
“’ Run with us.’” Jane ran and I ran after her. So did Tristan. What is his deal?
He doesn’t matter. I am here with Janie and I am running after her!
-Gabriel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2PART 1: THE OFFER… Empty Re: PART 1: THE OFFER… Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:10 pm

terrisa

terrisa
Admin

epppppppp wow wow omg wow arghhhh thats brill arghhh jane and gabrel ahahahahha awsome i like the void being filled argggghhhhhh now I have way to many ideas arhhhh and tristan jelllous ahjahaha love it bounce

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum