Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Faine fights for Alec

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Faine fights for Alec Empty Faine fights for Alec Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Valentina walked in the door with Hazel who had a vision of how we were going to get our men back. She was going to disguise us as humans so we could sneak into the Volturi and go get our men. I felt very confident that it would succeed, with Chelsea’s inside information; we all knew what we had to do. Gabriel had made me promise to kill him after the battle and I really didn’t want to do it, but he seemed like such a tortured soul now it seemed only fair to do as he asked. I hate losing out on a friend but I promised to help him. We got to Italy and with great nervousness and trepidation we all found Heidi who herded us and some real humans into the palace for a ‘tour’! ‘Jane’ met us in the hall and told Heidi that she was taking half of the group for a ‘special’ tour and winked at Heidi. I was so nervous about seeing Alec again. What if he didn’t remember me? What if he did remember me but decided he didn’t love me after all and didn’t want to come home with me after all. I couldn’t even cope with that thought, and I’m afraid I’d have to ask someone else to kill me alongside Gabriel. As we neared the great hall I could smell Alec’s recent scent as if he’d passed by here recently. It made me feel terror rising up inside me. I was starting to feel like I was starting to feel like I couldn’t breathe. Valentina touched my arm and said it’ll be ok. Jordan looked at me and smiled. Lottie had her barrier up. I looked up at my family and prayed we all make it out of here safely. We played the innocent humans for another few minutes as Heidi was still pretending to give us a description of the palace. I was so tense I thought she was going to guess we weren’t humans and we’d be caught before we’d even get a chance to put our plan into action. It was a pretty basic plan. Gabriel wanted Tristan and the triplets to die at his hands. Jordan wanted Jane, Bastien, Lottie, Adam, Karen and the Cullen’s with me would take out the rest. Bastien was starting with marvel that can break gifts. Bella and Jordan and Lottie’s shields were strong against Jane and anyone else here. Even perhaps Claire’s gifts would be useless against our shields. Chelsea and josh were in the fray too. Hazel and Malachi were helping too. Hazel was beside Malachi, holding his hand. I think they’re in love. God I hope Alec picks me instead of Jane. Hazel looked at me and nodded, so I let out a breath I was holding and prepared myself to fight to the death if necessary. We got to the main hall and the real Jane was sitting on Aro’s throne flanked by I presume Claire and marvel. Bastien looked up at marvel that seemed to be transfixed and staring at Bastien and suddenly Bastien took a deep breath and Marvel was on his knees shouting at Claire
“It’s gone, we’re done for, the yoga was not enough, and I’m powerless!”
Claire looked at me with pure hatred and snarled at me saying
“First bitch you kill my father then you reduce my husband to his knees, prepare to die!” and she came running at me with arms outstretched to try and attack me, but with Marvel’s powers gone, my body suddenly was filled with energy rushing through me from head to toes and I turned her gift back on her and flung her with my mind crashing into the walls behind me. I’d say she ended up in the hallway. She was back in a heartbeat trying again to kill me but I enjoyed kicking her and beating her up with my mind. What a cool gift. I knew once she was dead I’d never get to use it again so I let her have it.
“How dare you come to my home and steal my husband and friends just so you can have power bitch! I screamed at her as I flung her again and again into the wall.
“You honestly think that I will let you live for that. He doesn’t belong to you, Jane, me or anybody, he’s belongs to himself!” I shouted and I flung her further than ever before I was so enraged at her. I heard Jane’s thoughts then and watched her as she spotted Edward and sneering at him tried to turn her power on him. He waved and grinned back at her from inside Bella’s shield and even stuck up his two fingers at her. She fumed at getting nowhere and was just about to charge at him when she spotted Gabriel sneaking out the door followed by josh so she turned around after glaring at Edward again and followed Gabriel. I looked around at Claire but she was nowhere to be found. I looked and saw all of my family fighting proudly. I felt the familiar tingle of other gifts flowing into me ready to use as I needed. Marvel was sitting on his knees rocking at crying out to himself, he was utterly useless now thanks to Bastien. He had taken away quite a few powers today and Lottie was having great fun burning people when they tried to grab her. I was very proud of them both. Then everything in the room seemed to go into slow motion as Alec walked into the room. Almost like a matrix. I started to hum my little song in hopes he’d remember me instead of attacking me like he looked like he was about to do. He was in the attack poise.
“Please Alec hear me,” I said in his mind. “I love you. Please hear me.” He looked at me and then at Claire who was approaching me again. I could see the second he chose me. He saw a woman come towards me and she was controlling some plants and it was trying to wrap me in it. She didn’t see Alec coming up behind her so he knocked her head off so fast she didn’t even have a shocked looked on her face. The plant tendrils dropped to the floor in an instant. Alec reached me at the same time as Claire does. Lottie and Alec both catch one of her arms tightly.
“No” she screamed, it was not a mistake, you killed my father. You can’t win! The power is mine. Please, what have you done to Marvel, my beloved husband, Marvel get up! Help me! We have to kill them all! Adam and Karen were behind me. Things speeded up to normal speed again and I said to Claire
“Who told you that I killed Aro?”
“Master Marcus did.”
“Shame that, cause it was Master Marcus who killed Aro when he finally admitted to killing his beloved Didyme! Bet you he didn’t tell you that.
“Well who killed Master Caius then?” she demanded.
“Demitri did because he was trying to kill Demitri’s love, Valentina! Surely you understand that yourself.” She nodded then said
“Please spare me and my husband we will never bother you again. Our gifts are gone we are nothing but simple vampires now.” I thought about this for a second and shook my head saying
“No I can’t spare your life for you put me and my family through too much pain. There is nothing stopping you from gathering another army so I don’t trust you and I nodded at Alec and Lottie and they pulled out her arms and I pulled off her head and they got her legs too and we flung them all into the bonfire that jasper and Emmet had started. Emmet was enjoying himself I could see killing anything that wasn’t supposed to be there. Edward, Bella and Rosalie were each chasing and trying to kill duplicates of the same man. Eddie, Chelsea called him, she said he was so strange cause he can make himself duplicate and so I focused all the powers in the room into finding the original man himself. Felix and Katy were nearest to him so I spoke in their minds and said
“That’s the original Eddie on your right…..gets him.” His smile stayed on his face as Felix turned on him. Still pretending to be a duplicate. Felix smiled back and twisted his head off his neck, the body dropping to the floor. Katy and Felix quickly disposed of his limbs and body into the fire and looked at each other happily. Valentina was in Demitri’s arms. As I looked around proudly at my family including my extended family, making short work of our enemy. There was no sign of Josh and Gabriel or the triplet children or Tristan. My guess is that Gabriel is sorting them out. I heard a shriek and laughing and Jordan came in grinning from ear to ear and dragging bits of Jane’s body under her arm. She could have lifted them up no problem but I think she liked to think that she was causing damage to Jane. Bastien had stolen her power earlier as she went out after Gabriel so she was just another vampire now. Harmless!
“Now Jane darling, I just wanted you to see your plan has failed, the Kerry coven don’t give second chances” and she twisted Jane’s pretty head off her shoulders and flung it and the head into the flames. Alec dropped to his knees and kissed my feet. I looked at him in alarm.
“Jane, how did you manage to trick me one last time? Goodbye sister! Say hi to the devil for me!” and he spit into the fire. Highly disrespectfully! I stood wondering when Alec would look up at me. He stood up beside me and said so quietly I wasn’t sure I heard him.
“Can you ever forgive me? I don’t deserve your love.” I walked away from him, afraid.
“Alec can you give me a few minutes I need to sort something out.” I heard myself say; now that he was in front of me I couldn’t bring myself to say anything else so I walked away.
“Nooooooo” I heard softly behind me. I kept walking. I saw josh walk in with was left of Tristan and he flung it on the fire and then I saw Afton and Chelsea unite and begin kissing. Hazel came and laid her hands on both mine and Alec’s heads. The last bits of fog lifted from our minds and we looked at each other. If we could cry there’d be tears rolling down our cheeks now. The love we have for each other was shining out of our eyes. He held out his arms to me and I snuggled into his neck and strong arms feeling at peace once more. Flames danced around us but we walked through them like they were made of ice instead of fire.
“I love you Alec” and smiled up at him.
“I love you too Faine” and smiled at him and stole a quick kiss from me. “Come” he said and he grabbed my hand and we ran as fast as we could to Paddy’s house. I felt peace floating all around us and that finally Mary and Sean’s ghosts had been finally laid to rest. Jane was really dead this time. I wanted to spend time with my husband before we all grouped together to exchange our war stories. I looked at Alec and he seemed different, he had a peaceful look on his face….almost freer if that’s even a word. Maybe at peace would be a better way of putting it.
When we had let ourselves in to the cottage Alec stopped me and took both of my hands and asked me
“Now darling, do you forgive me?”
“For what?” I wondered.
“For abandoning you after promising I’d never leave you.”
“Yes Alec, you’re forgiven. Chelsea explained it all to us. That’s how we were able to get the battle over so fast. She told us about each vampire and their talents. We knew what we were up against so it really wasn’t a battle at all more like a slaughter” I said laughing and rubbing his face as pulled him into me to kiss him with all the pent up passion I had in me. He kissed me just as passionately. I felt the tension lift off my shoulders and I relaxed. We fell into bed later and stayed snuggled up together afraid to let go in case either of us disappeared. For the rest of the week we shadowed each other, re-learning each other and falling even more in love together. I won’t be sharing those details diary; those are my internal memories for me and Alec only.
“Faine, how come you couldn’t forgive me in Volterra?” he asked me.
“Because you’re really there in my mind Alec love.”
“What do you mean by that?”
“Well the Alec I know wouldn’t have felt the need to grovel before me on his knees so I wasn’t sure it was you and not Gabriel. I was afraid you were a figment of my imagination again and I was afraid to be tricked again so I figured if I ran from you I’d know by your reaction if you were real or not. I thankfully was completely wrong. You’re none of those people. Hazel realised what was wrong with me and came and cleared the fog from my brain. Claire screwed with my head too Alec.”

“well I kept getting images of you in my head, things we’d done together, including the day we cleared this house!” he smirked at me with one eyebrow raised at that comment. I smirked back at him remembering our day of passion and lust.
“Jane told me you kidnapped me after killing Aro and Caius and kidnapped the others too.
“You went to her so easily, like a puppy almost sitting up on your hind legs. I couldn’t believe it and then the next second I was completely lost. I barely knew my name and I kept waiting for paddy to come home. It was most frightening not recognising anyone. I even saw you lying on my bed and watched you disappear; I thought I had gone mad!”
“I heard you calling me saying you’re lost.” He said this while rubbing my face. The two of us were cuddled together lying side by side in bed.
“It was that cry that started me thinking that perhaps something wasn’t exactly right. I had already begun to mistrust Jane then I went to talk to Duke, remember him, he was always a cowardly rat anyway. He told me the whole story. I was just discussing it with Felix when we were told to go and fight, an enemy trying to kill us and it was you my beloved angel.” He said smiling and leaned into kiss me again.
“Funny you heard my cries, Alec, that shows how destined we are to be together.” We eventually climbed out of our bubble of peace and love and re-joined the others to celebrate our freedom and victory and to give Jordan and josh our new and improved wedding gift. A site nearby to build their own home, Paddy’s was our little piece of heaven!

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum