Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New plans with Faine

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New plans with Faine  Empty New plans with Faine Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:19 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

I was looking at the leather bracelet Faine got for me. Funny how it was identical to the one I got for her. I was wondering about many things to do with Faine. I decided to ask her to go hunting with me. I had many questions that I needed answering. She was waiting in the main hall for me. I looked at her surprised. She had been chatting with the other girls and she had a happy smile on her face.
“What are you smiling at?” I asked her.
“Well you want me to go hunting with you and that means I have you all to myself. And you have a lot of questions for me which by the way I am very happy to answer my love” she replied as she linked my arm and kissed my cheek.
C'mon, a ligean ar dul” she said.
“How the…what the?“ I looked at her and couldn’t stop a big grin spreading across my face.
“Cad é atá ort?” she said.
“I’m sorry but I’ve no idea what you’re saying,” I said.
“OH! Tá brón orm” she said. “C’mon let’s go, what’s wrong with you and I’m sorry” she said laughing “Old habit.” So we started off down from the palace and towards the countryside.
“I have so many questions for you Faine; I just don’t know where to start!”
“Try the first one, order is not important.” she answered.“
“Ok! How was Aro not aware of you and why wasn’t he interested in your gift?”
“Easy” she said laughing. “I used your gift on him” She took off running.
“C’mon,” she said. “I think I left the stove on” she said giggling. I loved her laugh, it was so mischievous and her smile reached up to her eyes. I caught up to her easily and we ran for miles. I started to recognise landmarks.
“Hey are we heading back to Ireland?” I asked her.
“Yes, I have to go and check on a few things.”
I was puzzled, what did she need to check? It is not as if she had a dog to feed, because she had drained him already I thought, smiling to myself. When we arrived in Kerry, it was twilight. The lights were on in the houses in the town. It was interesting to look at. All the delicious humans tucked up in their homes unaware that two blood drinkers were passing their windows that could end their lives in a heartbeat. I felt my throat begin to burn at the thought of knocking on a door and entering the house, munching, and draining all the human contents a bit like eating a bag of sweets I thought to myself. Ooooooh! I had not thought like that in such along time. I told Faine that I needed to hunt. She looked at me with such a look of adoration in your eyes.
“C’mon” she said. “I know a great place to go.” We ran like the wind until we got to a long field that was surrounded by a dense forest. I had never seen so many trees so tightly packed before. We found a stag and some does that we caught easily and drained. Faine found a baby deer, snapped its neck, and slug it over her shoulder. I was wondering what she was up to. She put her finger up to her lips in a shushing signal, as we neared a small house that had a few trees standing straggly here and there. A bit of a shed out behind the house and what looked like brown pieces of sock piled up at the side of the house. What is that I whispered to her as she placed the dead baby deer on the doorstep, and rapped three times on the front door, then in an instant, she pulled my sleeve and we ran to a nearby wall and hid? However, why we were hiding I do not know it was dark. The door opened and a crack of light shone out onto the path. An old man came out with his little dog at his heels. He looked down at the deer and called out croakily
“Dia duit agus a shábháil tú Faine.”
I had found or rather she had found me a gem of a girl.
“What did he say?” I asked her.
“God bless you and save you Faine. He is badly crippled with arthritis nowadays and I have been looking after him, helping him to get food, and keeping his home together. He thinks I am an angel because I never age and because I help him, and that is called turf. It comes from the bog and he burns it to keep himself warm.”
“Faine, I love you. I know it’s all new but it really feels like I’ve known you all my life.”
“I feel the same way Alec.”
“When I saw you helping Mary and Sean the way I did too, I knew you were the one I was meant to be with.” she said.
“Was Jane unaware of you because of my gift too?” I asked.
“Yes, I can manipulate anyone’s gift to suit myself or those around me. Very useful when you don’t want to be noticed.”
“I’m really sorry that Jane killed Mary and Sean. They must have been like family to you too.”
“Yes alec, they were like parents to me too. I was gutted the day Seamus drowned. I was away hunting otherwise I could have saved him and spared them the misery. You made the pair of them feel like they had a son again and made their last few days alive more special that you could ever know.”
“The old man is right you know Faine, you really are an angel.”
“Ah c’mere you,” she said pulling me into a hug and kissing me softly on the lips. I kissed her back gently really loving how soft her lips felt and ended up hugging her to me and kissing her passionately. Her hair fell to hips and was luxuriously soft. We stayed locked together for hours.
As daylight began to break, we sat down and watched the sun come up. Then we strolled down to Mary and Sean’s house.
“Do you know what I’d love to do Faine, I’d love to move back here and set up a home with you and start a coven of our own. I know that there are quite a few couples in Volterra that would love to move out with us, the only snag is Aro and Jane. Aro will not leave us leave and you’d only be able to influence him for so long.”
“Well who would be interested in moving out with us, I really love this idea Alec. How clever of you.”
“Well I’ve wanted to move out for awhile now, since Jane murdered my second set of parents. However, they have such a charming little house here, I am sure we could build onto it to accommodate everyone. I know for sure that Jordan and josh would be all for it. Josh was saying to me the other day when we were in town with you ladies that he feels like Aro is purposely trying to keep him and Jordan apart. He feels Aro is up to something. Jordan is talented because she so many gifts. Aro wants her all to himself and is sending Josh on one mission after another. Both of them are unhappy. In addition, there is Demitri and Valentina who are both smitten with each other but just have not realised it yet. I have never seen Demitri smile so much, unconsciously. He was in Volterra before me and Jane were turned so I dare say he has done his time and wants to be free. Felix and Katy may want to come too but I don’t know Katy well enough to say for sure and Felix will do whatever Katy wants.”
Faine was sitting beside me with her head on my shoulder with her hand tucked into my arm. I suddenly felt so happy. I have a mate, a girlfriend who says she loves me and wants to spend eternity with me. I jumped up and began to spin around and giggle.
“Cad é? An bhfuil tu ceart go leor?”
“Sorry, what is it? Are you alright?” she said smiling at me.
“Yes Faine I’m better that alright, I feel great and for the first time in my 809 years I feel happy. This is going to work somehow, it has to.”
“Do not worry my dear Alec. I will help you take care of Aro and Jane. You know when Aro touched my hand that first day when I met him, well I was able to read every thought he ever had and he is not really a very honest man at all. I saw all of his dirty secrets. Do you know that he organised to have his sister Didyme killed?”

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2New plans with Faine  Empty Re: New plans with Faine Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:32 am

Reichi Cascata

Reichi Cascata

cheers Alec is getting better and better! nice plans~

3New plans with Faine  Empty Re: New plans with Faine Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:03 pm

Chisik

OMG hurry up and do the next entry I am hanging here girlie......xx lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum