Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saying goodbye to Chelsea

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saying goodbye to Chelsea Empty Saying goodbye to Chelsea Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:21 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Journal
Today was an extremely sad day, today we said farewell to our friend, we had a memorial for her, it was decided that we do something to say goodbye to her we owed her that much and we hoped it would help Afton let go of her.
Living for eternity can be a lonely thing and Afton needs to know he has friends to help him through this, we can never replace the love that has been taken away from him but we can show how much we care it’s got to help surely?
The idea came to us when Felix and i where combat training, Alec was sat watching us take our anger and grief out on each other is the only way we could express ourselves, Tristan came in and sat by Alec.
I stopped what i was doing and glared at Tristan, he was talking to Alec, Alec seemed comfortable in Tristan company, i didn’t feel the same way Felix did a few backflips waiting for me to start up again, pretty impressive to see Felix do that seeing as he is so big.
Tristan looked at me and smiled and not a mock smile but genuine concern, Felix stopped flipping through the air and landed by me.
"What’s the deal with you and him" Felix said low enough for just us to hear
"I don’t trust him he is a mentally screwed up, did u know i had a wife?" i said back.
Felix bellowed a laugh
"what since when?" Felix asked
“Ask him he seems to know more than me about my personal life" I said back.
Tristan catches the last part as he stood up and came over to us; he was holding a black frame.
“I made this for Afton, he won’t see me i understand why you could give it to him for me, he doesn’t need to know it from me. I just wanted to do something" Tristan said as he passed over a portrait of Chelsea it was stunning he captured her true beauty.
Tristan started to walk out when I called over to him
" This is amazing i will tell him thank you" i said politely.
He nodded and just stared at me, ok this guy i just cannot work him out ,one minute he acts semi normal then flips like a switch and goes all odd ball on us, Felix laughed again, he did this when he was nervous, ha that sounds so stupid Felix nervous but believe me he is soft under that muscle.
Tristan hesitated with his foot lingering in the air as if he was going to step forward but his face was blank no emotion he looked down and pulled his foot back
"You should do something to remember your friend, i know she would like that." Tristan said as he half turned to leave again
"Like what?" Alec called out.
I looked over to Alec who was now standing, the reason i looked was to see if he was ok, this news had rattled us all and Alec is still a kid, i know playing the protective brother.
I turned back towards Tristan and got a shock of my life, he was stood right in front of me Felix stepped forward, and I stopped him.
Tristan was looking at the ground, why did i feel sorry for this weirdo
“When i lost Amelia the first time, we held a gathering to celebrate her life, her friendship and her love, you should do the same keep up the pretense" Tristan said.
Keep up what pretense i wondered
"Excuse me? We all cared about her dearly?" I said getting angry
“That’s not what i meant?" Tristan stared at me, expecting me to get it but i didn’t get it
"Celebrate her you need to do this" The tone he used was a little aggressive and more of a command then a gesture.
"We will always remember her she will always be a part of here for all of us" I said as i touched where my heart no longer beats
"She knows that but you have to play the game, Alec knows that better than anyone else" Tristan whispered.
I looked at Alec he looked bewildered, he didn’t understand either.
When i looked back, i saw a figure blur out of the room
"Should i go after him? Felix asked,
i shock my head it wasn’t worth the risk, i looked at Alec again his expression worried me.
i walked over to him he was mumbling "we have to play the game" he said this over and over then looked at me Felix was by the corridor watching what Tristan was doing "we have to play her game?" Alec said as he looked at me
"What game?" I asked
" Jane's game." Alec said as he looked past me, and then in came Jane.
Tristan stood behind her looking to the ground but occasionally looking at me, Jane seemed tense she was just as suspicious of us as we were of her,
i smiled
"Jane want to have a little fun this afternoon?" Jane’s eyes lit up
“Demitri i am always up for a little fun with you"
"Excellent let’s play find the Human" i offered
"Mmm my favorite kind of game, i will go and pick our bait" Jane said as she turned on her heal.
She left the room Tristan still stood staring at me
" Tristan" Jane called, he left immediately
"It’s time to play our own games boys" Alec and Felix looked lost " Don’t worry, can you two go and sort out a gathering for Chelsea memory, invite only the ones who knew her well, check on Afton for me to, come to me when all the arrangements are done. I am going to get to the bottom of this." i said i walked off leaving the two confused.

The game is Jane’s favorite she picks the human hides them in the underground of the palace there is so many exists down there but hard to find, Jane usually leaves a human down there for a few days makes them weak and tortures them makes them feel like they do have hope but today we are going to play the quick version where Jane scares the life out of them tells them to run and we go hunting, the human has to beg to die and the one who is begged wins. I heard the screams of torture so I knew she was ready
I made my way down to the underground opened the door and smelt the fear nothing beats that smell
"Ready?" Jane asked I nodded
Then Jane screamed at the human to run if they want to live.
We usually give them a five minute head start which is my perfect time to talk to Jane.
"Why did you do it?" I asked her
"Do what?" She laughed
"You know what I am talking about, is no one safe around you?"
"Ha Demitri you know nothing, i think you should stay quiet if you know what’s good for you"
"Did she find out something? So you had to shut her up was that it?" I pushed for answers.
"I didn’t kill her Demitri."
" Yeah ok whatever Jane now let’s stop kidding each other; is it to do with Tristan?"
"Tristan?"
"Yes haven’t you noticed your beloved losing the plot? Or are you that blind."
Jane sighed and sat down.
"I didn’t kill her Demitri but I know who did."
"Who?" I asked playing the game
"Claire or the command of Claire not sure which, i have a little secret for you, i know i can trust you Demitri you have always been a true friend to me, Chelsea was the main reason why you and the rest of the guard where kidnaped she was the one who found Faine."
"Faine?" I asked her not knowing who she was
"Faine was your kidnapper she was the one who killed our masters and stole you away from here, Chelsea wanted to live away from here to be free with Afton, Aro wouldn’t allow it her duty was to stay here and protect, Chelsea got so mad that she ran off and found her old friend Faine who then made a plot with her to kill us all but she got scared and made you all believe that you wanted that life."
I couldn’t believe she was saying this it was Lies it had to be.
"Chelsea and I had an argument before her death but I didn’t kill her Demitri." She looked like she meant that.
"H........what............I don’t understand you’re saying Chelsea killed our masters tricked us to go off with her and Claire has killed her because of her crime?" I asked.
"Spot on." Jane smiled
"And you expect me to believe that?" i asked
"You can believe what you like Demitri but it’s the truth."
I couldn’t answer her i couldn’t believe this was true she was twisting it she had to be.
"And what about Tristan?"
"What about him?"
"Jane he is losing it he thinks i have a wife and him....."
"I know he is confusing his human life with his vampire life, i think his gift is somehow affecting his mind I am not sure but I am trying to convince him to have it taken away from him he won’t listen though"
"Huh I guess that makes sense." I said more for myself.
Jane stood up asked if I was ready, my heart wasn’t in it now but I couldn’t let her know that, i nodded and opened the door for her.
Jane won the game by the way, 15 minutes world record for her i believe.

After i cleaned myself up I found Alec and Felix in Afton’s room, Afton was staring at the picture Tristan had drawn if he could cry he would be sobbing.
"How was the game?" Alec asked.
I shook my head now wasn’t the time to be discussing what Jane had said.
We discussed the plans for Chelsea memorial we decided it should be a formal event, Afton didn’t contribute to ideas he is so lost without her it’s so painful to see.
Felix said he would stay with Afton and Alec and I left to get ready.
It was a small gathering Alec myself Felix Afton even Tristan, Afton seemed fine with Tristan now, spent most of the time talking with him we each said our goodbyes to her and it stung this was it this would be the last time anyone speaks of her, she will slowly fade from our minds but never from Afton’s i am sure he seemed to be coping i really thought his memorial would be too much but he coped but that spark has gone in his eyes the diamond has been taken from him.

Good bye Chelsea you will be missed dearly every time i see a sparkle in the sky i know it will be you watching over us. Xxxxxxxxx

Demitri

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]