Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

GOODBYE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1   GOODBYE Empty GOODBYE Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary,
Today we are all leaving.
Jordan and Josh are leaving first for their honeymoon in the Caribbean.
Then my family and I are leaving like 10 minutes after that. I don’t want to leave!!! I mean, I miss my home and my room and Emmet and Rosalie and Carlisle and Esme and Nessie, but otherwise I don’t miss anything else!
“Jasper, I don’t want to leave.” I pout.
He stops packing my makeup and plops onto the bed next to me, “Alright, Darlin’. You tell me what you want me to do.”
“I want to stay here.” I still haven’t looked at him.
“Do you? Well, what about your shoes and you purses and your closet back at home? And what about Reneesme?”
“Of course I would miss my adorable niece! And my giant room and all my shoes-” My voice trailed off as I remembered my black high heel prada pumps, “I just like being here with these people. Just you, me, Edward and Bella and them.”
Jasper pulls me on top of him and rubs my back.
“Jasper, I’m going to miss them so much. I don’t want to feel that sadness.”
Jasper takes my hand and puts it over his heart, “I know you don’t like feeling that, Alice. But can I tell you a secret?” I nod against his chest, “Feeling the sadness of leaving a friend is the best thing in the world because,” He paused and I turned my head to look at him, “then you get to feel the rush of joy and happiness when you see them again.” He pushed my bangs out of my eyes.
I buried my head into his shirt and he held me for a while.
Eventually, I sighed, “Alright. You’re right, Jasper. So, quick, lets pack my stuff before I change my mind.” He chuckled and pulled me off the bed. We packed my stuff and then I whistled. Edward came in and he and Jasper brought my bags out to the car. I gave one last glance at the room. It’s so funny how when I first got here, I thought it was a broom closet. But now, I think of it as my own room. And, I don’t like seeing my room empty. I close the door and walk downstairs. Jordan and Josh are giving out hugs and goodbyes.
“Did you think you were leaving without saying goodbye to me?!” I chirp as I fly into Jordan’s arms.
We stay wrapped in a hug for a long time and whisper things to each other about being glad that we have our new friendship and being happy that I was a part of the wedding, me being honored that I planned it for her.
Josh tapped Jordan’s shoulder as a signal that it’s time to go.
I steal Jordan’s cell phone from her hand and enter my number and Edward’s and Jasper’s and Bella’s.
“There, now I’m always with you.” I said handing it back to her.
“Oh, Alice!!” Another hug, “I wish we could get a picture.”
I pull back from her and reach into my pocket to pull out a camera.
Jordan laughs and we all go outside. I put the camera on the window sill and set the timer for 5 seconds. We rush to get into position, and stand next to one another. And I don’t mean the Cullen’s clumped together and the Kerry’s together. I mean all of us mixed in with each other. The way it should be.
The flash goes off and that’s it. Jordan and Josh are off on their honeymoon. We all wave and shout goodbye until we can’t hear the car any longer.
“I suppose we better get going to.” Bella says.
“Wait! I have to do something first.” I dash into the car and find my portable printer. I plug my camera in and print out the picture of all of us together.
I run back into the house and pull out the photo album I was hiding from Jordan and Josh. I cradled it to me as I slowly walked up the stairs and into Jordan’s room. It’s my last gift to them (for now) to have a Wedding Album. It’s not just about the wedding though.
I sit on the floor and turn the pages.
On the cover it says ‘It all Started With…‘ and a picture of Josh and Jordan sitting at their wedding table.
The first couple are just random pictures of us chilling out around the house. Then pictures of me and Jordan sitting at the table and planning her wedding. The next bunch of pages is of the wedding. I pasted an invitation in there and the rest was a bunch of pictures of Jordan and Josh dancing. There was a really nice picture of Jordan dancing with some of her human friends and next to it, I pressed one of the white roses from the tables. On the opposite page we have Jordan and Josh standing over the waterfall in the garden and kissing. (Diary, don’t ask how I got that picture. I have my resources.) Jordan’s mom had caught her bouquet so at the end of the night I asked her for one of the roses with a diamond on it. I pressed that rose with the diamond into this page.
The next page is about the Bridesmaids. We have pictures of them trying on their dresses and then a picture of all the girls at the mirror putting on their makeup yesterday. I have one of the lavender flowers pressed on that page. The page next to that is Alec and Josh. Them getting ready in the Grooms room with a couple of his friends popping in and out to wish him good luck. I took the flower from Josh’s tux and pressed it on that page.
Diary, my 3 favorite pages come next. These I will always remember:
The first page says ’Friends in Life…’ in fancy script at the top. Those 2 pages are pictures of all of us from the Hen party. Opening presents, Bungy jumping, shopping in Bloomingdales, the program from the Lion King and a picture of the view from the Statue of Liberty. I turn the page, the heading says ’…And in Death…’. This page is all about the boys. It’s all pictures of them at the Stag Party. Lol. We see the guys darting in and out of trees with paintball guns in their hands and then a picture with all of them standing together and paint streaked across their bodies and faces.
Turn the page again for the end of the album. This one is the best! The heading is ‘…But Family for Eternity…’. I slip the picture we just took into the center of the page. We all have big smiles on our faces and we look so happy together. We don’t look perfect in this picture. We don’t look like marble statues. We are all moving and laughing. Diary, you know you have found your family when you don’t look perfect in all the pictures. You can be yourself with them and let everything come out.
I am standing next to Jordan and Faine with Chelsea scrunching down in front of me. Lottie is joking with Bella and Valentina. Jasper is laughing in the picture with Alec, and Edward and Demetri have their arms around each others shoulders. We are all together and all a family. ‘Friends in Life…And in Death…But family for Eternity.’
I close the book and place it on Jordan’s bed. I hope she likes it! I close the door and run outside.
“Okay, I’m ready.”
I say my goodbyes to Demetri and Valentina and Faine and Alec and everyone! I give them my cell phone number so we can chat and keep in touch.
I climb into the front seat of my car with Jasper driving.
I put my hand on the window and shout ‘Goodbye!’ to them. Jasper grabs my hand and gives it a tight squeeze. The car rolls away from the house and my friends shrink into the distance.
Soon we found ourselves back in Forks and back with our family.
“How was your trip?” Carlisle asks as we all settle into the couch.
Bella has Nessie on her lap and Edward is brushing her hair.
We all stop and exchange a look with each other: Me, Jasper, Bella and Edward.
“Words can’t describe what happened on that trip.” Edward says.
We stifle laughs because only we get the inside joke of Edward’s major turn around.
“Was it that bad?” Carlisle asks me.
I shrug.
Jasper strokes my hair, “So, ah, Alice, I’m wondering something.” He paused, “What do you have in mind for our next great adventure?”
We all laugh, the four of us, and I put on a mischievous smile.
~Alice .

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum