Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chelsea's dilemma

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chelsea's dilemma Empty Chelsea's dilemma Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:50 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
Demitri and i were lying on the bed with my notebook open, i want to do something for everyone but what? Demitri was giving me some ideas when there was a light knock at the door, in came Chelsea and Afton.
"Hay guys what you up to?" Chelsea asked
"not much" i replied,
"hay Demitri fancy helping me kill some bad ass?" Afton asked Chelsea gasped and hit Afton.
I let out a little laugh
"xbox women xbox." Afton replied rubbing his arm
"x what now?" Chelsea asked Afton not understanding,
Demitri had a smile on his face for the first time in what feels like ages, he smiled.
"Uhh it doesn’t have diamonds and it doesn’t sparkle so you wouldn’t be interested but me on the other hand i sparkle" Afton pulled Chelsea into him and they started to kiss passionately.
"Tell them this room is taken and to get there own room" Malachi said
i giggled at what he said and that bought them out of there embrace,
"so Demitri up for some bloodshed?" Chelsea kicked Afton lightly to watch his words but Demitri needed this he needed everyone to act as if nothing had happened Demitri gave me a quick glance and the excitement in his eyes twinkled like stars at night.
"go on" i gestured to Demitri
" no i want to help you with this" he said as he grabbed my note book and laid on his back staring at a blank page
i grabbed the book back and he looked hurt.
" go" i demanded he leaped of the bed and pushed Afton out of the room,
"i love u Chelsea" Afton screamed running down the corridor

Chelsea closed the door and skipped to the bed, she sat down on the floor i was laid on my belly with my legs crossed over i had a pen in my mouth chewing the top an old habit Chelsea sat down on the floor she bought her legs up to her chin and wrapped her arms around her knees in a hugging motion, it reminded me that’s how i sat when i was human i shock that thought out of mind, Chelsea tilted her head towards me
"so how’s Demitri really doing?"
" ok i think when we talk about Lottie he says he is ready for any punishment she wants to give him, but i don’t like thinking how cruel she is going to be its going to be hard isn’t it?" I replied,
"Mmmm yes i think Lottie is going to be handful i hope Faine realises this she has Alec keeping her senses deadened while she works out what to with her. but you don’t have to worry about Demitri he is strong he can take a little thing like Lottie, he lived with Jane for 800 years ha Lottie compared to Jane is like comparing well i don’t know but Demitri is tough enough to take on her feeble attempts to hurt him so i wouldn’t worry and we have all got his back." i laughed at Chelsea bless her such an innocent mind but she was right he did live with Jane and she was dam scary. "Can i ask something else?" Chelsea asked she wasn’t looking at me i flipped over and sat up, closed the note book and jumped of the bed Chelsea looked up now wondering what i was doing, i dropped down and sat in front off her and i crossed my legs
"sure go ahead" i said smiling she seemed tense.
"you seem like you prefer this kind of diet to the old way" Chelsea asked, i didn’t understand her question, i opened my mouth to ask her what she meant
"she means how you have adapted to drinking animal blood" Malachi said “ohh" i said aloud "erm well i don’t know really i never really had much off human blood in my system." I explained,
"Mmmm so do you still crave human blood?" Chelsea looked a little anxious
"um not really but when i was living that way i didn’t crave it then either not as much as i should off being new to it back then"
". huh ok" Chelsea said she still looked like something was bugging her
"did you want to ask me anything else about it?" i coached she looked like there was more to be said but didn’t know if she should
" erm well i just wondered if there was a technique to what you do, i mean the way you think about it cos iam trying, i really am but its so hard and iam hunting every other day and well trying to push those urges away but its always there that taste off dissatisfaction like i could have something better if i wanted to." she hung her head "that’s really bad off me isn’t it?"
" hay no don’t beat yourself up about it Chelsea your a vampire and part off being that is your uncontrollable thirst for something that you know is wrong and that’s the hardest part admitting that to yourself, everyone is different and you've been living the old way for such along time it's bound to be hard for you, Demitri says iam still to human that sometimes he has remind himself that iam not."
" i will never let the demon in you control you like it does the others" Malachi said how sweet
"yeah i agree with Demitri you weird me out sometimes" we both laughed lightly "uhh i hope i can gain some control soon i seriously need to go clothes shopping." i laughed at her
" haven’t u heard of the internet?"I asked,
"What do u mean?"
" you can order your clothes off there if your desperate and get them delivered, i would be happy to sign for the package if you feel like you would eat the guy"
" ha that’s an awesome idea, so what where you planning before we came in?"“Ohh it is nothing it can wait iam sure, when i know what i want to do it will come pouring out off me.
"Ok so what should we do now? I think we have lost our other halves for a while" Chelsea asked, “erm don’t know should we see what the others are doing?"
"Uhhh no point Jordan is wedding bliss mood and planning with Alice and Bella, Katy and Felix are having some alone time and Faine and Alec are with Lottie.” Chelsea said sounding bored
"ohh what about Edward and jasper what are they up to?"
"well the high oh mighty Edward and jasper have gone hunting, jasper was bragging about the place Demitri took him to feed and how great it was Edward wanted to see"
" well why don’t we go join them?" i asked
" you want to go hunting?" Chelsea looked thrilled
" yeah why not have you been to where Demitri found? " I asked,
"No i’ve just stayed close to home."
"Well apparently the bigger the animal the more satisfied you feel"
"really?"
"so Demitri says"
Chelsea jumped up and grabbed my hand and we ran downstairs there where lots off papers on the table when we passed and our speed sent them flying through the air Jordan growled and we laughed about it when we where outside
i had a great idea but i cant tell you just yet i need to get my information first this is going to be so much fun Valentina.XX

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]