Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happiness and Hell

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happiness and Hell Empty Happiness and Hell Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
how is it possible to feel loved one second, then for it to be ripped away from you with no warning? It leaves you feeling so exposed and the pain it’s indescribable.
i know it sounds like a cliché but its true half of me has been torn apart ripped to shreds and the only strength i have left is not to let Faine or Katy down, i wont i will bring Faine back to us and Gabriel too they have both lost their minds trapped in a world where we can't touch them, it pains me to see Faine walking around in a daze and calling for her old friends who are no longer with us, Gabriel is locked in his room also lost in his own turmoil.
So many lost souls, mine included, i can’t think of him i have to block him out of my mind and concentrate, even writing in you is becoming difficult the pain i am feeling is torture but the torture gives me strength to carry on to see his beautiful eyes to watch him laugh at a corny joke to see his patient face while he waits for me while Malachi talks to me, no one understands that like Demitri did, does, and will again.

So your thinking have they had a fight? Or has Demitri lost control again and is lost, i wish that was so.
I could handle a fight, i could support him if had slipped up, but it’s not that, my Demitri has been taken from me.................
Excuse me i just need a minute

My family has been torn apart, revenge is a bitter thing and i pity any one stuck that way, bitter selfish and greedy, why couldn’t they let us be.
We escaped from Volterra for those reasons freedom, now there back there and probably treated like slaves or even worse for what they did, killing Aro and Caius, there seems to be some old friends who disagree with what we did, i am sorry your still probably completely lost in my rambling so i will start from the beginning when it was Ohh so perfect...................We were at Jordan and Josh's wedding it was perfect, everyone was happy dancing enjoying the celebration the whole day was just completely magical.
I was meant to be looking after Lottie but Demitri whisked me of my feet and begged me to dance with him, i was watching Lottie talking to someone who i assume must be a friend of Josh's he was a vampire.
"That’s no friend of Josh I have no idea who he is, if you want to keep Lottie safe and out of trouble keep her away from him" Malachi said.
I was about to go and drag Lottie away but Demitri came over to me
"May i have this dance miss?" Demitri asked holding his arm out for me to grab i smiled at him of course i did but i had to watch Lottie he looked in the direction i was looking and sighed.
"I am sorry i promised Jordan I would keep an eye on her, do you know who her friend is?" I asked Demitri
Demitri shock his head but the look on Demitri's face worried me.
"Is he dangerous?" I asked
"I don’t know but any one we don’t know is dangerous."
I decided to go and intervene and warn this vampire off because i wanted to protect Lottie she was to young and so much anger running through her she doesn’t want to be bad i know she doesn’t and i wanted to help.
I told the unknown vampire to leave Lottie threw a load of abuse like a typical teenager would, we were making a bit of a scene now as Demitri, Alec, Felix, and Afton stood around us to protect me and Lottie, even if she didn’t want protecting she is our family now like it or not.
Lottie did her usual teenage hissy fit nothing i couldn’t handle, she stormed off to go find Faine but she stormed of outside.
I wanted to go after her.
"Now your free you can come dance with me" Demitri asked dragging me to the dance floor, i hesitated a bit i really shouldn’t leave her but Demitri was giving me those come with me eyes and i couldn’t refuse, we danced for a while and i was really enjoying myself
"Erm eye spy with my little eye one little vampire going off to cause trouble" Malachi said, i turned and locked eyes on Lottie back with that vampire we had warned of earlier
"His name is hmmm i don’t know but he is trouble i am telling you" Malachi added
Faine placed her hand on my shoulder to stop me, i didn’t understand why was she letting her go off with him for? Did she know something about him? I trusted Faine and let her go.
So i don’t really need to tell you much more because there isn’t much to tell because i spent the night in Demitri's arms, hazel was happy just mingling around talking to Jordan's family.

This is when things started to get bad, it started with Jordan and Josh leaving then Hazel had to go then Alice Jasper Edward and Bella Where leaving to, it was really sad everyone was leaving us, but we knew the Cullen’s wouldn’t stay away now that everyone had made up and i had made new friends to, next time we meet i hope to meet all of the Cullen’s and we would visit Hazel soon to and Josh and Jordan where only going for two weeks, so really it wasn’t all bad but it did feel horrid saying goodbye to everyone.

i decided that today was going to be the day i take Lottie out and show her our way of feeding, to show her it’s better than any human plus i knew it would keep my mind busy and i didn’t want to miss them, suddenly there was a knock at the door and to our surprise it was Gabriel but something was different about him.
"Stay away from him Valentina he isn’t himself at the moment" Malachi warned.
This was getting too much to handle, i had to stay away from Lottie's new friend and now our friend Gabriel i don’t think so, Faine went to hug Gabriel and he pushed her away and threatened her, he demanded to know where his room was and left for it.
I didn't understand why was our friend acting like this he helped us to be free? Why couldn’t we help him? It was true the person we once Knew who helped us was gone, his travels had done this
"You have to understand Valentina he has literally been to hell to move on to be the person he is" Malachi said quietly.
I didn’t want to hear that
"that is not our friend he would never attack us like that he helped us" my voice went so high i sounded hysterical.
Demitri grabbed me and tried to soothe me but i was so angry, it was unlike me to react this way i hated that he suffering
“you can’t help everyone Valentina he will find his way back in time." Malachi said it was a whisper as he was preparing to leave.
I needed to hunt that’s why i had reacted like that.
I kissed Demitri and smiled at him, then i looked over to Lottie she had excitement in her eyes she wanted to know who he was what was it with her liking bad ass men?
“Right you two you’re coming with me" I demanded
Lottie new friend smirked Lottie looked shocked
"us?" Lottie asked
"yes where going hunting" delight lite her eyes
"Kerry style Lottie" Demitri added in, she scowled at Demitri even though she had forgiven him for turning her, they weren’t ever going to be the best of friends.
i smiled at Demitri while he had a stand of with Lottie's new friend they looked ready to attack the boy was covering Lottie protecting her, he had nothing to worry about, Demitri wouldn’t allow a fight to happen between him and Lottie, he would let her try but he would never attack her he was a gentleman, my gentleman.
"alight granddad chill out, Kerry style boring but getting out of the morgue is better than nothing." they both giggled, i guess it was a bit funny but i don’t want to laugh right now.
Demitri pulled me into another hug.
" Wow i am been treated today" i said as i was happy to stay there.
" well you do seem a bit on edge i want to make you relax a little" he smiled, Ohh that smile, i miss him so much, i am sorry i am drifting off. Demitri looked over to the trouble makers,
" do you want me to come with you?" He asked
"Yes but you can’t, you need to stay here they might need some help if he decides to cause trouble." I told him big mistake of mine.
" Mmm yes i didn’t think of that, ok don’t stay away to long because my heart might break and your my only cure" Demitri always found it hard to express himself with his feelings but then there were times when i just completely fall in love with him all over again.
Lottie let out a huge laugh,
"Nice line Granddad." I growled at her, she was out of the door.
" now now play nice Valentina," Demitri teased
" i can’t promise that" i said as i kissed him good bye.
The boy was still here staring into space he looked lost in thought and he actually looked like he did care and that he wasn’t a total head case that left me wondering, I needed to find out about him Malachi was gone for now and he hadn’t found out anything other Than he was dangerous, it was time to form my own opinion of him.
" hay you, Mr. yeah you, are you coming or not?" I asked as he looked completely dazed.
" yeah this should be a laugh lady’s first" he said as he gestured towards the door.
Demitri let a low growl escape, the boy laughed.
"Run" Demitri demanded and he was out of the door in an instant, i chuckled.
" i love you and try not to break that heart of yours" I said as i dashed out of the door to find the gruesome two, that nick name suited them well.
That was the last i saw of Demitri, before they ambushed the house and took my family.
Lottie and the boy where sharing a kiss under the tree, i ran past and ordered them to come, they followed me which surprised me i thought they might take off but they stayed loyal to me. i learned the boy’s name was Bastien a nice name I thought, but something was still off about him, i don’t know he is very secretive and he has been on his own by the looks of it, Lottie and Bastien seem to be a lovely match he made her smile which was rare they both seemed to have a troubled back ground maybe in time i will like him but for now i am undecided.
He found it extremely funny watching Lottie she was doing amazing trusting her instincts, Bastien was making funny faces at Lottie while she fed she jumped up in front of him she had blood around her face smudged on purpose.
"Wanna try some yummy animal blood" Lottie asked, Bastien shook his head he looked disgusted
"I killed it first." She said and then they were kissing Bastien pulled away.
"Uhhh that’s Uhhh how can you even drink that it tastes disgusting." He spat out the taste, i laughed at him.
"You will get used to it in time." I told him
"Ha no I don’t think so give me a juicy Human any day" He said as he was trying to get rid of the taste. I was about to ask Lottie what she preferred when suddenly my head started hurting I fell to the ground and screamed in agony all I could hear was voices lots of voices none of them made sense i couldn’t focus on what was being said Lottie and Bastien where at my side trying to help me i don’t know if they were talking i couldn’t hear them the voices faded in to one Malachi.
"Did you hear me Valentina what are you doing move your arse." Malachi screamed and it made my head pound even more I jumped up.
"What? What are you doing back what’s wrong and don’t shout at me it hurts." I cried out.
Bastien looked at Lottie like what the hell and Lottie tapped her head.
"Listen to me you have to hurry or it will be to late I knew something was going to happen but this, this wasn’t meant to happen lives weren’t meant to ruined Valentina you have to go home or you will lose them forever."
I didn’t know what he was talking but i ran, i ran so fast i smelt the new scents and then it hit me Jane that was Jane's to i pushed harder and when i arrived at the house gone all where gone Katy came running down the stairs grabbed hold of me she was hysterical shaking me.
"They’re gone Jane’s back she took them."
"What?" I screamed.
"Jane knocked the door in and there where others they took their guard back Valentina i couldn’t stop them, Faine just stopped she didn’t fight she just stopped now i don’t know where she has gone, i tried to get Gabriel out of his room but he is well i don’t know but he isn’t well he was just staring at the wall it’s like he couldn’t hear me." Katy screamed at me.
"They took the guard........ Demitri" I screamed out,
i ran out of the house i ran and i ran but i couldn’t find his scent I couldn’t trace it i lost the smell of the un known vampires i ran back to the house Faine was at home i rushed by her side and she was staring into space Lottie looked mortified Bastien was keeping her safe by rubbing her arm Lottie wouldn’t stop staring at Faine. Katy was pacing the room she had lost her husband Faine had lost hers to and i had lost Demitri.......................

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum