Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MY OWN PERSONAL HELL...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MY OWN PERSONAL HELL... Empty MY OWN PERSONAL HELL... Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

MY OWN PERSONAL HELL…
Date Unknown (Part 1)
It feels nice to be dead. Actually, I don’t feel anything at all. It’s like floating in a starry sky. Like fading into oblivion. I turn my head and see my reflection. I don’t look like a corpse. I reach my hand out only, my reflection doesn’t do the same. He stands up and stretches out his arms, many people appear behind him. Wait, these are all people I’ve killed! I remember there faces and how I killed them. The reflection flashes me a wicked grin and his eyes blaze with fire. Like a slideshow, I see those people killed. I see how happy and triumphant my reflection looks as his victim’s eyes roll back in their skulls. I try to look away but I can’t, my head won’t move. I close my eyes but it doesn’t make a difference. This isn’t so bad, I actually enjoy it! I haven’t seen myself this happy for a VERY long time.
But, like human lives, my happiness was short lived. My reflection started weeping tears of blood and I did not know why! What could cause him so much pain?!? The answer became clear a second later: A girl. A curvy, long blonde haired girl named Johanna.
The entire image seems so surreal, a cold hearted vampire passionately kissing a warm blooded human. The two stayed embraced until it looked like the girl was stabbed through the back! She fell to the ground. My reflection looked down and saw a dead angel. Her skin was glowing but the glow started to fade. Her arms were crossed over her chest and her eyes were closed. Her face held a look of peace and rest. But it was a never ending rest. She was dead. Her skin took on the pale, waxy look of a dead person and the rose disappeared from her cheeks. The tears of my reflection came faster and longer. One tear fell onto the pretty girls cheek. Then another fell onto her closed eye. Another, and another and another. One after the other, they all fell onto the beautiful, sleeping girl. The reflection sank to his knees and wept over her. He tried to cover his tears so they would not ruin her pretty features, but his attempt was in vain. The tears flowed out of his cupped hands and over her body. Into her mouth, covering her eyes, slipping and sliding down her cheek. I reached out and tried to do something but as soon as I did, the reflection looked up at me. His eyes were gone and blood was flowing out of them, like water out of a faucet. Soon, my entire death was filled with blood, and then, everything else was gone. It was just me and Johanna floating around together in death.
“’Till death do us part,’” I whispered.
Her face turned to mine and we fell to the ground. The blood disappeared. It was Just me and Johanna.
“’Oh, Johanna. At last we’re together.’” I pull her to me and wrap my arm around her head and smooth her hair. I close my eyes and will this moment to last forever.
Eventually, I move to rest on my elbows so I can look at her…but when I do, I don’t see my pretty little thing.
I saw Johanna’s corpse! By corpse I mean her skeleton! Her head still holds patches of blonde hair and I see insects crawling through her eye sockets! I try to back away, but my death has shrunk. I only get a foot away from her. I lie down, crying and screaming. This isn’t death….This is Hell.
My own personal hell.
And I’m burning in it!
-Gabriel

2MY OWN PERSONAL HELL... Empty Re: MY OWN PERSONAL HELL... Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Wow omg my god gross bugs crawling out her eyes ew......but love it anyway keep up the good work sunshine Very Happy xxxxxx FBM sunny

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum