Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Atta girl......give him hell

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Atta girl......give him hell  Empty Atta girl......give him hell Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:08 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Jordan just went on a rant at me screaming about this flipping baby she wants to adopt and raise in the middle of 10 new veggie vampires and expects to raise it no questions asked. I look at her as if she's gone mad. She misinterprets my stare and thinks its cause I’m scared. Damn right I am how does she think she’ll pull it off? Then suddenly I look at her and see a young girl who was plucked from her human life by this young man who adores her and of course, he's wishing he could have given her a baby before she was changed. I begin to feel sorry for her, so I pull her up from the ground and hug her. I tell her not to worry we’ll work something out. As for Edward don’t worry about that grumpy glut chances are Alice will stay around anyway for a couple of reasons 1. Edward is a grump and worries all the time over nothing. 2. She's in the middle of organising the most fabulous wedding and has free rein on the organising of it and 3. She doesn't foresee any trouble from any of us that will hurt her or her family.
Today my senses are on high alert. Alice and Jasper came downstairs and that was fine but I could hear Edwards’ thoughts and he was completely unnecessarily freaking out. Guess my chatting in his head had something to do with that. The volturi have scared him once too often. Wonder what it’s going to take for him to chill out and realise we’re not gonna hurt him. Alec saw my brow furrowed and guessed that I had read someone’s mind and immediately got up and nodded at Demitri and Felix to follow him so they were standing by the bottom of the stairs when Edward came down with Bella. I felt Alec deaden his senses. Where is Gabriel when you need some good ole fashioned shape shifting he could do a Carlisle, it’s the name that keeps coming up in Edwards mind since he got here. He’d know how to calm this down. Back to Edward who came down the stairs, if he were a dog I’d say all his hackles were up. I half smiled to myself. Is he always this grouchy. What did Bella ever see in such a grouchy vampire. I could sense fear and even though he was doing his best to block his thoughts he was failing as I could enhance his gift and get into his head. He glared at us all in turn. Jordan was blocking her thoughts and I had a quick glimpse of the vision of the fight that is coming that she had. I don’t want to lose any of my friends new or old in this battle and if Jordan doesn’t put a stop to this, I will. Naturally Edward is nervous of our powers and I’m guessing it’s a volturi fear. Yep I’m right he just admitted it. Wow he knows everyone’s powers. That’s fine I was getting bored now yawn …ya we all know our powers…..get over it but wait what did you say? I stared at him he had turned on me….me who wouldn’t harm a flea how dare he. I went into his mind and spoke very firmly like a mother giving out to her child

how dare you come into my home and abuse our hospitality to you and your family. We have been nothing but courteous to you all and you just showed up on our doorstep and we invited you in.”

Aloud I said to him
“I don’t see how my ability to enhance people’s powers can be used to kill people.”

“Easy,” he said, “take Jane’s power and increase in on somebody else” he replied.

“The only person I used Jane’s power on and enhanced it was on Jane herself and that was for killing my parents.”

“Or Jasper’s power and control peoples’ movement” he was all but roaring at me now.

“Please, all Jasper can do is control your mood. What am I gonna do enhance everyone into a depression or hysteria from laughing….what fun!!!!!”

Even Valentina piped up about her talent. Wonder what the voice in her head thought of all of this nonsense. Honestly Edward had an answer for everything. It’s a shame he can’t relax, if he did he’d realise that he’s embarrassing himself and his family. Guess we won’t be inviting him over anytime soon for a bar-b-q I thought. Whoa! Jordan is pissed. It’s like she’s just snapped. I can’t even read her thoughts. She’s completely blocking even me. Edward is being so mean to us all and ignoring even Alice when she’s telling him to stop and shut up. Jordan is trying to organise her wedding.

“Oh boy look out Edward, you gonna get it now”
I said smiling.

He looked at me puzzled and then to our men expecting a fight. Ha what he wasn’t expecting was our Jordan coming up, pushing him in the chest, and giving out stink to him for abusing our families in our own home.

“Atta good girl Jordan.
” I said in her mind. “Give him hell whoop whoop”

I could see by her shoulders she was squaring up for a fight but not if she could help it. Jordan has completely put Edward in his place. Now all he has to do is apologise to us all, it’ll be done, and crisis averted. Hey she just told him to leave if he doesn’t like it being here.

“Good girl.” I said again to her.
Then I heard her thoughts as she spoke her thoughts loud enough for him to hear too

We took down the damn volturi and we’ll beat you if we have to.”

“Yes, damn right we did and so easily too, bit of paranoid here, ghostliness there and ta da dead No more Volturi!!!!!” I said in his mind one more time.

I heard my name being called and realised Jordan was calling me so I stood up and left. Back to the other matter in hand how to solve the baby crisis.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum