Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

News on Eric

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                News on Eric Empty News on Eric Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hi J

Still missing Poppie, really funny how that is happening I have never missed anyone this much in my whole life and it’s a pretty long life I have lived so far, even tho I think my Princess thinks I am only about 23 or 24 lol, I sure hope she doesn’t take this pretence that we all have on her even I & E, parents, friends everybody that she knows in her life so far, but I have to stop thinking about that it was never my decision so hopefully she won’t be upset with me.
Anyways I went to the quad yesterday afternoon and spoke to some of the outlaws undercover as such lol they are kind of thick for ppl that drink ppl’s blood all the time, they told me that Eric is hiding out in one of the other buildings behind the quad, it’s one of the first buildings that the college built they are the dorms for the “normal” students. Even tho they are not used as much anymore, they then to be rented out to the mature students for the other colleges, I am sure I have told u J that Valemont is a pretty exclusive college for Vampire hierarchy , when the students started arriving and their parents built houses and villas and mansions for their kids that the buildings became obsolete so the college closed those buildings/dorms out of the complex, that seem to be he was holed up, I will take a trip out in the morning they don’t expect anyone to be noseying around at that time, Oh I also figured what they have Eric’s friend doing they have him wait in one of the rooms in the dorm and when they coax or rather chase someone in there, they strap them to a chair and inject the students and then kill them it was Jesse’s responsibility to stake them in the heart, but what they didn’t know was that the injection would never work on the majority of the student population only the ones that are so well protected that they would never be able to coax them anywhere without older Vampire Bodyguards but because Eric wasn’t in line for any throne or hierarchy he wouldn’t have known this, he never had the protection my princess has.

I have found out in the last few days there have been a lot of students injured while they have been carrying on this routine and overheard Eric’s Uncle telling him that his sister Poppie that have gone home, and he is going to try to get home but then that would show that he is found, I have to figure out what or how is going to get there now without anyone knowing……………..

Talk to u later J

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum