Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is Eric?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where is Eric? Empty Where is Eric? Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Where is Eric? 41762_1764550064_2907_q
Caroline Sarl02 November at 15:36 Report
Hi Diary,
Finally I got thru my finals, I have done all I can do, It will be tough waiting to see whether I have enough to get into Valemont, I have all my acceptances and Valemont is there too, its like Dartmouth but more secret for some reason, its killing me to wait I want to get to Valemont sooner the better to find Eric, OMG what if something has happened to him, nobody seems to care only me, why is that I wonder, my father says he’s in College Poppie don’t worry about him, in my mind I’m screaming WHAT THE HELL ARE U TALKING ABOUT HE IS UR SON, WHY HAVEN’T U GOT POSTERS UP OR BLOW UP THE UNVERSITY OR SOMETHING.... Then I realised its a good job I didn’t say that outloud, blow up universities really Poppie what are u thinking, I think Eric missing and me waiting to get there is driving me mad...

Ttys Poppie

P.s I think I have to go and lie down and get all these mad thoughts out of my mind before I actually go mad...

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2Where is Eric? Empty Re: Where is Eric? Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:39 pm

terrisa

terrisa
Admin

hahahh epic yeah go lay down ahhahaha Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum