Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eric's dramas!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1     Eric's dramas! Empty Eric's dramas! Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hey J

Just getting back to you about Eric’s dramas, I have searched everywhere, but cannot find any sign of Eric; I have sent a note to E & J to warn them. I hope it gets there sooner than Eric does, even tho his uncle is missing also, so both messages are in the note, I think I will take a trip to Poppies to check on her, I will never forgive myself if anything happens to her, I hope her dad and E & J make sure she does not find out that Eric is at her house because she will want to know how he got there and how he got found when she thought he was missing, surely Eric and his Uncle wouldn’t risk that? Would They...?
Sori it’s a short note J, just had to put it down on paper before I run to Poppies house to check on things. I will have u with me anyway just in case there are details that need to be put down in case Poppie’s father needs delicate details ha ha imagine if he read u J, I would be in serious trouble….

Talk to u later J

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum