Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MEETING THE KERRY COVEN.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MEETING THE KERRY COVEN. Empty MEETING THE KERRY COVEN. Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

MEETING THE KERRY COVEN.
Dear diary,
We are on our way to Ireland. We just got off a plane in Dublin and are now driving to the cute, run down, outdoorsy, shack I saw in my vision. Edward is driving and I am sitting up front with him giving directions. Which leaves Bella and Jasper sitting in the back with some of my luggage. My visions are leading us towards the south of Ireland.
“Interesting,” I mutter.
Edward slams on the brakes and pulls over, “What? What is it?”
“Oh Edward! It’s nothing, you can keep driving.”
“Not until you tell me what is ‘interesting’.” He demanded.
Jasper put his hand on my shoulder as a sign that he would take care of Edward.
I saw Edward’s grasp on the wheel relax and eventually his foot eased on the gas pedal.
“Jasper!” Bella squealed, “No fair!”
“Sorry, Bella.” He chuckled.
“So, ah, Alice, what did you see?” Edward asked lightly.

I laughed, Jasper really could do wonders with his ability.
“Oh, just that Alec, Felix and Demetri are at the house that we’re going to.” I wasn’t shy with Edward so calm.
“Oh, that’s nice.” Edward kept driving.
“’Nice‘?! Edward! They tried to kill us and Reneesme! They were responsible for letting Victoria’s army grow!” Bella was fuming.
Jasper could either stop us from Edward’s death fury or from Bella’s small quarrels. Mmmm, Bella seemed less harmless.
“Bella,” Jasper drawled, “Edward doesn’t really think it’s ‘nice’, he’s just really relaxed.” He smiled his half smile.
I gave Jasper’s hand a tight squeeze, an ‘I love You’ squeeze. Edward was in such a daze that he stopped asking for directions and just drove. A few times we had to tell him to turn around or when to turn.
Jasper let his control over Edward’s emotions slip and Edward got really angry again. He first got angry with Jasper for taking control of his emotions like that because ‘he has ever right to be angry and cautious about going to this place. These people tried to harm us on many occasions.’ Whatever. And then he drilled me for more information on the house, and the location, and it’s occupants. I told him that there were a whole bunch of people there, all vampires. They were trying to become vegetarians like us and the only people we knew were Demetri, Alec, and Felix. My visions got really intense once we reached County Kerry, and I knew that we were close. Edward was so tense and the only thing that kept him semi-under control was Bella’s hand on his shoulder.
“Alice, are you sure, sweetheart?” Jasper asked me.
“Yes,” I breathed.
Edward made a left and turned up a long dirt driveway into the woods. There were a few little houses that we saw.
“Aw! Look how cute they are!” I cried, “Jasper, I want-”
“No-you don’t want a ’cute little house’. We have the house back in Forks with all the light being let in and it’s practically a mansion! Babe, I know you and you wouldn’t enjoy a little house in the middle of nowhere.” Jasper turned on his charm.
I grumbled something about never getting what I want.
Edward stopped the car, we were there. At the house from my vision. And we were greeted by all the occupants from the house. Four girls and Four guys, all standing outside.
Edward had a stare off with Alec, and the red-headed girl next to him looked back and forth between them.
I was getting bored so fast! Nobody in the car was making any decent move to get out of the car, so I decided to be the peacemaker. Edward tried to stop me, to hold me back, but I was too fast for him. I lunged out of the car grabbing my professional wedding planner bag.
“Hello, Im Alice Cullen! And you are the Bride-to-be, right?” I said to a girl with pretty brown hair.
She looked at the man next to her, “Oh, and you must be the husband-to-be? Congratulations, you two! You make such a cute couple!” I blurted out.
The girl laughed and put her hand out to me, “Hey, Im Jordan and this is my fiancé Josh.” I took her hand.
“It’s such a pleasure to meet you!”
They smiled then cringed backward, I felt arms slip around my waist and a hand on my shoulder.
“Oh, please don’t be afraid of my family. They mean no harm.” I said to the happy couple.
I spun around and lightly pushed Jasper’s arms to his side, “Love, that isn’t very professional. And you,” I turned to Edward, “Stop brooding and scaring people!”
“Everyone,” I smiled, “ This is my family. This scary, brooding looking one is my brother Edward and the girl behind him is his wife, Bella. And this wonderful gentleman holding me is my husband, Jasper.” I smiled bigger.
“This is my wife, Faine,” Alec said.
Faine introduced the rest of the group, “This is Felix and Katy and Demetri and Valentina.”
“Nice to meet ya’ll,” Jasper smiled. And, I have to tell you, Diary, it made me feel so good to know that my man is doing what it takes to make me happy..
“Good to meet you,” Edward grumbled. I scowled at him. I mean, really! How much more un-sociable can someone get?!?
“Ah, So, I understand congratulations are in order for you two,” I turned to Alec and Faine. “Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Alec.” I smiled.
“Thank you,” Faine cuddled into Alec’s arms.
Such a cute couple!
“And where is Jane?” Leave it to Edward to spoil a nice moment!
“She’s no longer with us.” Faine chirped happily.
Wh-what?!? My family and I exchanged a glance and we had a conversation in our head with Bella protecting our thoughts from the couples.
‘This has to be a trick’ Edward thought.
‘They aren’t lying. Their minds and stances are perfectly relaxed. They have nothing to hide.’ Jasper added.
‘They just wanted to be free! And now they are!’ I said in my mind.
“Oh,” Edward finally said out loud.
“And, congratulations to you two!” I shrieked at Jordan with much enthusiasm. “I understand that you are having trouble planning your wedding, soon-to-be-Mrs.Vaught?”
“Yes. Actually I am. I wonder, could you help me?”
“That’s why Im here! Can we go inside and talk?” I asked.
“Sure! Josh, why don’t you and the boys stay out here and just the girls will go inside?” he nodded, “No watching or listening.” She kissed his cheek.
The girls went inside. “Come on, Bella! Edward, Jasper, you can unload my luggage.” They turned around and gazed at the giant mountain of Luis Vuiton bags on top of the car.
Bella and I followed the girls into the cute little house.
I spent the first 10 minutes flitting around the house and looking at the cute outdoorsy-ness to it, “Ah! Look how cute it is!” I kept on shrieking.
Bella was sitting on the couch next to Faine, “I am so sorry about Alice,” She said, “She’s just very hyper.”
“Oh, no! It’s fine!” Faine giggled.
Eventually, I calmed down enough to sit down between Faine and Jordan. I pulled out my wedding coordinator planner and opened it to a fresh page. At the top I wrote ‘Simple Details’.
“Alright, let’s get started, Jordan.” She nodded in agreement and put on a happy smile.
“So, Oh my Gosh! Where to start!” Jordan laughed with me.
“Can I see your ring?” I asked her.
She held out her left hand and I examined it. A large circular shaped diamond is in the middle with three smaller shaped diamonds on each sides of it. I must say it’s very beautiful! Quickly, I sketch it into my notebook.
“It’s perfectly gorgeous! Josh has good taste.” I wink at Jordan.
“Oh, yes! He does!”
“Do you have a dress in mind yet? Or an idea? A particular design, maybe?”

Jordan laughed at my obsession, “Well, I already have it here. Would you like to see it?”
“Of Course!” I love wedding gowns!!!
Faine stood up and went to a hidden closet and pulled out a dress bag on a hanger. Quickly she made sure all the blinds were pulled shut so the boys couldn’t see. Then she unzipped the bag. Diary, very few things surprise me, but, I must say, this dress…Is AH-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s a beautiful floor length ball gown, strapless with diamonds scattered about the bodice. A plain white dress, so simple but so, so , SO elegant. I could only imagine it on her.
“Do you need to see it on me?” Jordan asked nervously and excitedly at the same time.
I gave it some thought, “Not yet. Perhaps tomorrow. I just want details now.” I sketched Jordan’s dress as well.
“Okay. Who is your maid of Honor?”
“Faine, of course.” She smiled and Faine would have blushed if possible. She zipped up the bag and returned it to the closet.
“What is your theme? Or, what’s your style?”
“Big and Elegant of course! But not too over the top. I would like to stick with the traditional style wedding.”
I put my hand on hers, “You and I are going to get along just perfect! Big and Elegant is my middle name!” Jordan laughed and I kept writing.
“ Will there be any humans attending the wedding?” I expected the answer to be ‘no’, Dairy, I was wrong.
“Actually, yeah like my whole hometown. Oh, and my mom will be walking me down the aisle.” I can tell that Jordan seems very family oriented. She looks sweet, and calm, and cute, but I bet that if something threatened her family, like Bella, she would fight back with the strength of 10 vampires!
“Okay, humans will be attending, so that means a wedding cake, even though I would have encouraged one anyway. Just the vampires here? Or do you have other vampire friends?”
“Just us and maybe one other. But,” Her face became thoughtful and kind of sad, “We don’t know if or when he’ll be back.”
“Okay, okay. That isn’t a problem. Jordan, don’t worry about him.” She smiled and shook away her bad thoughts.
“Do your friends have any ideas for your wedding? Do you have any specific ideas?”
“ Valentina and Katy haven’t suggested anything. But Faine suggested a really simple wedding and gown-”
“But that’s not your style?”
“No, definitely not. Sorry, Faine.” Jordan grabbed her hand.
“No, no, it’s fine, sis. Whatever makes you happy.” Faine and Jordan smiled at each other.
“Where are we having the amazing wedding? Here in Ireland?”
Jordan fussed with her hands, “I-Im not sure yet.”
“So you are completely open to suggestions?” I have many ideas spinning through my mind.
“Yes.” Jordan said.
“Good! Can you tell me about when Josh proposed?”
Jordan got a dreamy happy look on her face and told me about how he brought her on this trail where she used to jog when she was human, “And we went farther in the woods than I ever did. And when we stopped, “ She paused, “There was a big, beautiful water fall and so many twinkling lights! Then Josh got down on one knee and proposed.”
“You felt like a princess?” I want her wedding to be something personal from hers and Josh’s past.
“I always feel like a princess when he is around. He makes everything better.”
“Awww!!! And when is the wedding?”
“I would like it to be in a month.”
I dropped my pencil. A month?!? A giant princess wedding with humans planned in a month?!?
“Do you love him?” I looked her dead in the eyes and asked.
“Yes. Josh is everything to me. The moment I met him, I knew he was the one. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of forever with him-”
“Even though it meant giving up everything for him? Your family? Your friends?” I love how personal she is making this.
“What good is all of that without your true love? My life wouldn't be much of a life without Josh. Besides I have new friends because of him and I still have my mom.” She paused and took a quick breath, “That's all I've ever really wanted.“ She said very sure of her self. Very confidently.
How could I say no to someone with so much love in their heart?
“Jordan, I am going to make all your dreams come true.” I grasped her hands, “You deserve this. All of this. You deserve a very happy beginning to a very happy never ending fairytale.”
She looked so happy and so excited, I bet she would have cried if she could have.
Jasper knocked on the door and the boys came in carrying all my luggage. I pointed to the stairs and they marched it up to a spare room or something. I hope all my luggage fits in one room!
Bye for now, Diary! I have a magical wedding to plan for a magical girl.
~Alice

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum