Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting the Cullens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting the Cullens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Meeting the Cullens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I look at Jordan and she has a little determination in her pretty face. It is in the set of her chin. She is blocking her thoughts from me. I wonder what she is up to. I go and talk to Chelsea and valentina I want to organise a little hen party for Jordan. Something small, just us girls, she can have her way with the wedding but the hen party is all mine. My curiosity was getting the better of me so I quizzed valentina about all that had happened while I was away after the catfight. Poor ole valentina she seems to be a very nervous person these days. Wonder what is wrong with her. It can’t be much fun when you have a voice in your head, talking all the time. She and Demitri look so cute together kind of fumbling and bashful around each other like this is all new, this relationship surely not. Nobody has noticed that alec and I have gotten married and Jordan hasn’t picked it out of our thoughts strange but then she’s so consumed by her thoughts of her marriage it’s hardly surprising. Alec promised to get us some rings the next time we go to the town. I really don’t need one because we had our secret marriage but I suppose for the others we’ll have to get something significant but I’m going to wait until after Jordan is done first. Don’t want to spoil her fun. I wonder what those Cullens are going to make of us in our new country home. Alec says he’s never seen their home but that Aro had and it’s very bright and airy with loads of artefacts on the walls. That Carlisle, the father figure is a few centuries old. Still I guess Alec is older. At 800 years old he’s like the godfather of vampires huh even thought Demitri and Felix are even older than that.
Alec just came down to me and told me he wants to go and hunt which means private time. I didn’t realise how noisy it was living with other vampires’ course that’s just from the younger ones. So we head off but instead we head into the town of Tralee to a jewellery shop that Paddy recommended apparently, Connelly’s on Castle Street. We walk in and he asks me to pick out our wedding rings. I look at the gold rings in rows on velvet in front of us but don’t see anything I particularly like in so I shake my head at Alec and he looks at the clerk behind the counter and says to him to bring out the best he’s got. The clerk flushes bright red. I squeeze Alec’s hand tightly. I know the flush has made his throat tighten and the burn in the back of his throat is threatening to take over. The clerk bends down to retrieve a key he has dropped from the floor and when he stands up again his face is bright red from the exertion. I can see that Alec is hypnotised by the pulsing vein in the man’s throat, his eyes have begun to blacken in anticipation so I turn to the clerk and mutter we’ll be back again shortly and rush Alec out the door and it takes all of my strength to drag him out. He looks wildly all around him. Humans passing by give us weird looks. I hear some of them mention “drugs.” Alec does look a bit insane. His eye contacts are dissolving at an alarming rate so I grab his arm and we race out of the town. To people nearby we’re like a mini whirlwind passing by. I bring him out to a farm and tell him to drink a cow. He does so without saying a word and I take it when he’s done and stash it so I can take it to Paddy later. We put 500 Euro into an envelope to pay for the cow and put it in the letterbox.
“Thanks, I thought I was going to kill him. I guess I’ll have to deaden my senses next time we try that. Let’s go in again I can do this. Sorry if I embarrassed you Faine. It’s just when I saw the flush….”
“You did what comes naturally to you Alec, it’s okay you didn’t embarrass me at all. I love you Alec. There’s no need to go back today. Honestly the ring is only for show and not necessary.”
“Yes but I want those Cullen boys to know you’re mine Faine.”
“Believe me darling, that will be unnecessary, but thanks for being prematurely jealous.” I giggled as I tucked my hand into his arm. He turned to me and kissed me soundly on the lips and as it grew more passionate he pulled back reluctantly and said
“What time do the shops close?” I cracked up laughing at him and his funny accent saying my words.
“Um about 6pm” I said.
“We better get going so” he replied.
“What you’re gonna give up kissing me to go to town?” I demanded to know.
“Faine darling, I’m not nearly done with you, call this a breather.” He grinned cheekily at me and took off racing me back to town. I laughed at him and ran after him saying, “Come here you” and only slowing down when we got near the town. It was a small but pretty town with trees and flowerbeds everywhere. The streets were narrow and there was a church with a tall spire in it. Behind that was a beautiful park full of beautiful old trees and roses to make any bride happy.
The clerk looked up nervously when we walked in still laughing at ourselves playing chasing at our age. Ha. His face began to redden again and Alec apologised for his reactions earlier saying he had a tummy upset but he was much better now and could he please see the best rings they had in the store.
“UH, UM, they’re very expensive sir, 250,000 euros each sir. The clerk said. Alec peered at his name badge and said Ok, Michael, I have a princess here from Italy but we’re trying to keep things quiet to keep the cameramen away. I intend to marry her. Money in not a problem and he pulled out a small black visa card. Turning to me, he said
“Faine darling, have you found the rings you would like us to wear forever or do we need to look elsewhere?”
I held my breath so I would not laugh aloud. He seemed very funny. Italian princess my foot I thought. I didn’t look him in the eye because that would have been my undoing and as it is I had to hold back the snorting laugh I was prone to when things got too funny. I pointed to the ones I wanted which were plain gold with a little ruby on the left hand side of both. Alec handed over his card and asked them to be put into a box until our special day. He charged our card and look on his face registered his shock as it was accepted.
“Excuse me sir” he said and called his manager over and whispered into his ear. We heard of course what his query was that how could someone so young have so much money and was there a possibility that the card was stolen.
“I can assure you young man,” said Alec “that it is my card. Here is the phone number of my bank manager Mr. Gerard O’Connor of the Permanent TSB bank up the street here in Castle Street. Here is his number and his card. He handed it to Michael’s manager who promptly dialed the number on the card.
“Yes, yes sir, of course sir, I understand how easily the mistake could happen, yes sir I will indeed sir, thank you sir.” he said and hung up the phone.
“I do humbly apologise Mr. Rossi Sir, but pardon me if I was a little suspicious of a young man such as yourself coming into my shop and ordering the most expensive ring in the shop.”
“Of course” said Alec. “But as I have come into a rather large fortune since my father passed away a few short months ago it is understandable how I would wish to marry my princess with only the finest of gold on her finger and your store came on the highest of recommendations.”
“Of course Sir, thank you sir I hope we can do business again with you in the future.” My name is William Connolly but you may call me Bill.” Alec nodded and we left the store.
“Rossi,” I said to him as we made our way home. “Rossi is such a lovely name. I can’t believe until that moment in the shop I did not know what your last name was.”
“It was my mother’s name. I thought it was appropriate and since you married me I took the liberty of putting our full names on our credit cards and checking accounts too.” He smiled at me and put his arm around my waist and pulled me close and kissed me. A chaste kiss that left me wanting more. I looked at him and his eyes crinkled as he said
“Soon my Faine, soon.”
“Hmmmm Faine Rossi, it has a nice ring to it.”
We got home and the Cullens were coming up the road in their car. I could hear them arguing but it was out of fear rather than anger. Alec and Demitri and Felix gathered preparing to fight if they had to. They told us girls to get behind them but both Jordan and I could hear their thoughts and Jordan told them they weren’t coming to fight. They’re protecting Alice who could help us to plan the wedding.
Suddenly I knew what Jordan was bloc king from me and I screamed my outrage in her mind.
“Jordan, you didn’t. How could you tell your mom such a lie, you’re pregnant? Are you insane? Do you think this is funny? Fine I’ll keep it quiet seeing as the Cullens are nearly here but know this we are not done on this subject.” “You’re so lucky the Cullens are coming up the path I say to her you have some serious explaining to do. I glared at her. How could she be so reckless? Does she not realise she can’t have any kids? How is she going to make one magically appear? It’s not like she can just go and buy a bay and turn it into one of us. I was bursting to talk to her but I hear Edward Cullen is a mind reader and I didn’t want him to know when I didn’t even know so I shut down that part of my mind. And turned to the Cullens with a bright smile on my face. Alec came and stood almost in front of me, straight as a die but ready on high alert if needed. Edward and Alec were glaring at each other angrily. But I guess if he had tried to kill my daughter I’d have been pissed too. Only difference is that that Alec was dead along with his master who controlled his puppet strings. I was gonna have to set Edward straight on that at some point of their visit. Alice seemed friendly enough though her brother seemed to be mean and grumpy or maybe I felt like that, because he was still glaring at Alec. His wife Bella seemed nice but I sensed she had a gift. Something to do with her mind. I can’t read her thoughts so I used that against them and shut out all of our thoughts to them, which failed Edwards’s attempts to read our minds. Edward appeared uneasy and he looked around at Bella and within a second, all of their thoughts were blocked from Jordan and I. But Bella has a shield and so does Jordan. I used both shields against each other any using my own mind I managed to pierce through their thoughts on both sides and suddenly I could hear all the voices at one go. I’d found a loophole. Alice was arguing with her side saying that she didn’t see any fights, but a beautiful fairy tale wedding and that we’d all become good friends. Jasper was trying to spread calmness around Edward. Edward seemed to be the key control here, the source of tension so I spoke to him in his mind. If he was surprised to hear me he didn’t let on.
“I know you’re worried about us and going by what I’ve heard about your previous experience with my husband alec I’m not surprised. My name is Faine Rossi and alec is a very different person from the one you have come to know in the past. He was under Aro’s control and had to do what he was told regardless of how he felt about the deed or decision. But thanks to me and himself and that of the friends, you see around us, all of this has changed us all. Aro and Caius are dead, Marcus lives happily now with his new and improved Didyme and Jane is no longer with us her mind is gone, her body lives but she has the mind of someone else. So effectively she is dead too. Once alec met me, we planned the downfall of the tyrants and then left the palace and only recently moved here. I personally have lived amongst humans for over a century and am a vegetarian and the others here are committed too to become vegetarians too. So please give us a chance.” I pulled out of his mind and it felt like I was being squeezed into a tube that was too thin. But with a popping sound, I was free. I continued to look at him and he nodded slightly in my direction. Alice glanced at him as did Bella and the shield came down and so did Jordan’s at a nod from me. She looked at me curiously and I frowned= at her. She looked away but that conversation was for another time. Alice congratulated me and alec on our engagement and I looked at Edward. He smirked at me. What a nice smile he has I thought. He obviously read my thoughts and knows my little secret but has chosen not to share it either just yet. That’s ok I have a feeling he won’t tell anyone.
Us girls went inside to discuss the wedding plan. Alice and Jordan could be twins. They were both giddy as g oats. Bella apologised about Alice and I said
“Oh no, it’s fine but in my mind and Jordan’s mind I said, “I’ve gotten used to it.” Jordan pretended to be horrified but joined me in a private giggle. I started to daydream about my elopement with alec and how sweet his vows were like he’d actually spent time thinking about what I meant to him and it made me feel so happy. Oh, I think coming dazedly out of my memories, that Alice is quizzing me about wedding details.
“Jordan says you’re the maid of honour” said Alice in her mind. So I nodded and smiled. Jordan and Alice were completely on the same wavelength, I was only decorative really, so I zoned out again and thought back to Paddy’s thoughts as he married alec and me and how happy he was to be the one to do it and to have lived long enough to see it happen. He wanted me and alec to have his home when he died kinda like a holiday home he thought laughing. I thought it was a wonderful idea. Kinda of a getaway for privacy home. His next thoughts surprised me, he was sorry because he thought we’d never be able to have kids of our own. Sure, he never married himself and Seamus was as much a son to him as was to the rest of us. I guess he remained a bachelor because he never met the right woman. Up to that day I thought it was his choice but I got a feeling there was more to his story that he ever let on to any of us. I tuned back into the conversation and realised I missed nothing. To be honest all this wedding talk bores the hell out of me. But I love Jordan and so I’ll have to put up with it. The wedding conversation is ending so it’s time to talk with Jordan. I say in her mind and she nods. And I get up declaring I need to go hunt and excuse myself from the company. Jordan joins me a few minutes later.
“So Jordan, do you mind explaining to me how you told you’re mom that you’re pregnant? When you know that’s impossible to do? You just can’t take a bay and convert it into one of us. It’s not the same as Bella’s daughter, she’s half-human. You can’t just take a human baby and keep her here, we’re all blood sucking vampires we’d all want to kill her, that’s not very fair of you is it?” I fired at her not giving her a chance to respond until I ran out of things to say on the matter then the only choice I had was to stand back and see how she’d defend herself on this one…..

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Chisik

Wink I am loving the story line so far keep up the good work

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum