Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PART 2: THE ACCEPTANCE…

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PART 2: THE ACCEPTANCE… Empty PART 2: THE ACCEPTANCE… Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:32 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

PART 2: THE ACCEPTANCE…
Night of September 24th, 2010
It’s nice to feel the wind pushing my hair past my shoulders. It is nice to run just for the heck of it. I am not just out here to hunt, I am out here because it means freedom! The guy known as Tristan is running next to me. His eyes have never once left Jane.
Ah Janie! She is quite lovely. Her beautiful blonde hair has come undone and is flying in the wind. Her hair is different from Johanna’s…shorter and a lighter color.
I remember perhaps thinking that I might fancy Jane. After all, Jane does remind me of Johanna. I am not sure why! Jane looks younger, she is shorter, her hair isn’t the same as Johanna’s! But yet, there is that appeal! Would kissing Jane be like kissing Johanna? Or would it be better? Jane would be able to kiss me back with the same ferocity I could kiss her. Would her lips feel soft and un-touched like Johanna’s?
I sped up so I was running next to Jane. She looked over and showed the tinniest bit of surprise. She wasn’t expecting me. Who then? Was it Tristan?
Jane glanced behind her at Tristan and smiled. I bumped into her (yes, on purpose!) and she glared at me trying to say ’Don’t mess with me’. I turned down an empty street on the left. The group followed me and we found ourselves in the midst of a small party. There were quite a few people with blaring music and bright lights, the people were thrashing wildly about.
I can tell Jane, Felix, and Demetri were nervous about this encounter, but Tristan and Chelsea looked excited (and not just for the hunt). They looked like they wanted an encounter with people. So that’s what I gave them.
They followed me into the sea of people, Jane never went to far from me. I think it was because she wasn’t sure how to act around people other than to kill them. We all danced and flirted (most of us. Jane probably didn’t know how.). Jane got a little angry when she saw Tristan luring a beautiful red head away to her death. I even went through so much trouble as to find a couple drunk humans for Jane, Felix, Demetri and myself. They tasted decent enough, but it wasn’t the taste of there blood I was after, it was the buzz of the alcohol. And trust me- those three needed that buzz! Especially Felix and Demetri! All they do is stand stiff and follow orders! I have never seen them do anything but that! Jane seemed to enjoy the party and the human boy I gave to her.
“’ Ti piace la festa, bella donna?‘” (Are you enjoying the party, Fine Woman?).
“’Sì, certo. ‘” (Yes, Of course.) Jane answered.
“’ Dance. Sii felice! ‘” (Dance. Be happy!) I shouted.
She laughed as I danced off with another girl.
Okay, So I am not sure if this was the smartest move, but I did it anyway:
I let go of her when Jane wasn’t looking and hid behind a corner. I thought of Tristan’s appearance and willed for my body to change to match his. It did. I quickly skimmed his thoughts and apparently, he and Jane are mates! Or almost mates. I don’t object to that but I don’t like it either. Tristan is too nice and too…human for her. She needs a god! Someone powerful and blood thirsty! Someone to match her own self.
I strolled back to the party and looked for the real Tristan, he wasn’t to be seen. Must still be off with that other girl I thought. Jane locked eyes with me.
“’Tristan?’” She mouthed.
I winked and ran away. I knew she would follow…and so she did. I ran until we were in the country outside of town. I had already decided on a lovely place for my little drama: It was on this bridge over a beautiful stream with clear blue water reflecting the stars above. It was a perfect night! So clear and…everything Jane deserves. It was a full moon and billions of twinkling stars hanging overhead! The perfect background for my performance. There were two willow trees on both ends of the bridge. I ran up the bridge and stopped in the middle. Jane stopped to and I turned around.
“’Tristan-’” Jane began.
I put my finger to my lips, Jane stopped talking.
In a second I was holding Jane’s body to my own, I bent down and pushed my lips against hers, she pushed hers against mine. Stone to stone. Right away, I let Tristan’s features melt off my body, I wanted all of this kiss to be with my own lips.
We just stood there for a while, pushing each other harder and faster with our lips. This couldn’t have gone on long enough! I wanted more but the whole set changed when Jane went to tangle her hand in my hair and found that it was longer than Tristan’s. Just like that, she was standing back a few steps. Looking at me with those wide eyes.
I smiled. She was pissed. I saw two emotions in her eyes before I ran: anger and….something else. I am not sure what the second emotion was but I couldn’t stay to figure it out. I ran.
As fast as I could, I ran back to the party and told Felix I was going back to Volterra, he didn’t care, he was having fun. I scoffed, ‘fun at my own party! While I am running away like a coward!’
I ran back to the cathedral like steps and through the hall of paintings. I made a quick detour at the great hall.
“’Masters, I accept your offer!’” I blurted. I left before they could say anything and found myself locking the door to my room.
I went to the window and looked out, some of the night was obscured by the bars that kept me trapped here.
“’What have I done?’” I asked the stars.
-Gabriel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2PART 2: THE ACCEPTANCE… Empty Re: PART 2: THE ACCEPTANCE… Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:16 pm

terrisa

terrisa
Admin

iam actuly screaming right now omg omg omg wow wow arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haha well done wow Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum