Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Title: Beth do u think that's the right title for this?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

Title: Beth do u think that's the right title for this?
Hey D,

I had to come and tell u this coz nobody else will believe it, i went to a party with Isaac & Ethan don't worry, but they had pigs heads on them and were drinking the blood, it freaked myself and Beth out. Beth screamed and I was dragged away by I thought either Isaac or Ethan but no it was the strange weirdo, but the B's weren't far behind him so that was ok, but when i got back to my house, Beth had not arrived yet, I said it to Isaac and Ethan who then turned to the weird guy who they had in my house, are they mad, apparently their not but I am, the one friend I made, I lost at a party I forced her to go to, what is going on at this college everyone disappears, i am going to confront the weirdo oh sorry I found out his name is
Daniel, its nice name but I am still weary of him, then again he did save me and my B's like him and trust him, so maybe he has something to do with all this wonderful drama..........

Never thought my College days would be so interesting, I am have best of both worlds at moment, I love my subjects and tutors and I love the detective bits that I am doing.....

Ooops they talking about Beth now must go and find out about her....

Ttys D

Poppie xx

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Admin

Admin
Admin

Am enjoying learning about poppie she's quite interesting and love the twist in the story too Thougth you said you couldn't write hmmmmmmmm lol Very Happy cheers bounce flower

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

terrisa

terrisa
Admin

wow i need to now what happend iam on the edge off me seat epic very good going to read daniel diary now cant waut I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]