Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

March 20th, 1919

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1March 20th, 1919 Empty March 20th, 1919 Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

March 20th, 1919
My name is Mary Alice Brandon. I was born in Biloxi, Mississippi on March 18th, 1901. As it is, the year is 1919 and I have just turned 18. One of my birthday presents was this book. Father says its for me to keep all my thoughts, secrets, and feelings in. Mother says it is for me to catalogue my life in. Honestly, I don’t see what the difference is. My life is all thoughts and secrets which affect my feelings. I am a seemingly normal girl of the 20th century. I love to wear frilly pink dresses with big skirts that twirl when I spin. And I hate big hats with large rims! Small hats with ribbons hanging from the side are just fine. I am quite small, though, for my age. I still feel like im 5 years old when standing next to my father and I feel even younger when standing next to my older brother, George. I stand at the small height of 4 Feet and 10 Inches. This is something I am hoping to change. How? I haven’t the slightest idea.
My eyes are a dark brown. I compare them to the color of the dirt in Mother’s rose garden after it has rained. And my hair is lovely! It is short, though, I completely adore it! It is the darkest brown you have ever laid your eyes on! So dark that is almost black. In fact, they look black! They were declared brown though and I see why when I am in the sun.
I suppose you have noticed that I said ‘I am a seemingly normal girl’. And I also suppose that you wonder what I mean by that. Well, the answer is plain and simple: I am Crazy.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum