Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Renesmee's diary 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Renesmee's diary 1 Empty Renesmee's diary 1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:46 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary,
My name is Renesmee Carlie Cullen.Aunt Alice and Uncle Jasper gave you to me so I could document my life. Mommy and Daddy told me someone named Charlie was coming to visit today. I love meeting new people, but everyone looks nervous, so I am scared. Mommy says I can't "show" him anything or bite him. I just wanna play with Jake. Why do I have to meet him anyway? The doorbell rang and everyone froze. I thought it was funny that Jake sat in the naughty corner. Grandpa Carlisle answered the door and the visitor smelled SOO good. I hid behind Mommy's hair to try and block the scent. Then he came over and looked at me. He told I was beautiful and I waved at him. That seemed to surprise him. Uncle Emmett was watching football and got Charlie into the game too. the attention in the room shifted from me to the t.v. and everyone relaxed. Charlie watched the game until Seth told him he was late for dinner with Sue and Charlie wanted to hold me before he left. He said I was the most beautiful baby he'd ever seen. Even more beautiful than mommy which I thought was silly cuz mommy was gorgeous. He kept coddlng me and telling me how sweet and adorable I was and the next thing I knew, I was asleep. that was my day.
RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN ♥

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum