Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Renesmee's diary 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Renesmee's diary 4 Empty Renesmee's diary 4 Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:53 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary,
The sleepover with Claire was very fun.When Claire came in the house, she was amazed at how much stuff we had. It seemed normal to me, but to her it was a lot. As soon as we got in, I ran up to daddy's old room. We had decided Claire would feel better in the big house with Jake downstairs than in the cabin with mommy and daddy. Aunt Alice had seen her coming and painted all the walls pink and there were pillows and stuffed animals everywhere and 2 matching sleeping bags. Grandma Esme made cheese pizza for Jake and Claire to eat and bought strawberry ice cream. I tried some of the ice cream. It was cold and tasted funny, like milk. Then, Claire wanted to play barbies, so we had to go to the cabin. Outside, Uncle Emmett and Uncle Jasper were talking and when we walked by, Jasper waved. Claire got scared and tripped. She fell and started crying. Emmett ran to help her up and saw her knee was bleeding. Jasper kept staring at her knee and Emmett growled at him. He looked up and ran away. Grandpa Carlisle cleaned her knee and put a band-aid on it. Claire wanted to go to sleep then, so we went to bed. I heard Jasper come back a few hours later. I didn't like how he had treated my friend, so I pretended to be asleep. I heard him sigh and come up the stairs. I opened my eyes when he came in the room with us. I heard him whisper he was sorry and realized Claire was still awake. It was kinda weird. That's all for now.
♥ Renesmee Carlie Cullen ♥

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum