Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The BLOODY SONG!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The BLOODY SONG! Empty The BLOODY SONG! Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Tristan has been living with me for a week now and it is nice to have the company but sometimes alone time is needed his moods are all over the place I don’t know what is going on In that head of his, even though he smiles i can sense it, this darkness in him, it creeps in and out sometimes i don’t know i get that he is lonely and he harbours a lot of pain, he hides it all away, but i think this time away from constantly being watched and worried about he can pick that up and although i worry for my friend i let him be if he seems angry or just wants to be alone and i think he appreciates it i just wish he would do me the grace of leaving me when i am having a mood of my own it’s also very strange i find myself staying up day and night just because Tristan and I talk about a lot of things maybe that’s why i get a little grumpy because I’m tired and cannot keep pace with the vampire i guess i could cast a spell but it’s only an illusion soon it would fade and one more thing while I’m on the subject of annoying habits Tristan loves to sing and play music i decided i would buy him a welcome present a lovely guitar but now he play and plays and plays at every opportunity which is fine but he plays the one song and at first I loved it but now it’s just so repetitive ohh here he goes again. I know it off by heart now and the intro where he strums the guitar at first i thought ohh this is good nice and a good beat but now it makes me angry maybe the words are too close to reality my reality i guess.
"Can you lie next to her and give you your heart, your heart as well as your body" Tristan began to sing
"And can you lie next to her and confess your love, your love as well as your folly, and can you kneel before the king
and say I’m clean, I’m clean. But tell me now where was my fault, in loving you with my whole heart, oh tell me now where was my fault in loving you with my whole heart"
Tristan began to strum again, he looked so happy in his own little world it felt cruel to break him out of it I sat down on the sofa and covered my face in my hands so he wouldn’t see my anger.
"A white blank page and a swelling of rage, rage" I looked up to him now and he looked at me and smiled and looked back to his guitar.
"You did not think when you sent me to the brink, to the brink, you desired my attention but denied my affections, my affections, tell me now where was my fault in loving you with my whole heart, oh tell me now where was my fault in loving you with my whole heart" He nodded his head as he strummed the tune, I couldn’t help but tap my foot.
"Lead me to the truth and I will follow you with my whole life, oh lead me to the truth and I will follow you with my whole life." Tristan stopped playing I knew there was a little more to come I followed his gaze to see Valentina stood in our front room her hand covered her mouth in shock, I was so lost in his music again that I hadn’t heard her enter or feel her presence until now, she truly tricked me.
I stood up at once Tristan looked awkward.
Nobody spoke for a few minutes.
"Wow.......... Tristan that was amazing." Valentina said as she moved towards him, He shrugged and played a few cords.
"You won’t be saying that when you have had to listen to it over and over" I said back feeling really angry, I don’t know why though it cursed through me there was no stopping it. Tristan laughed loudly there was no joke to be laughed at I glared at him.
He shook his head and laughed some more.
"Erm I’m sorry if I’ve come at a bad time" She said looking awkward now. “I erm just wanted to let you know Tristan, Hazel and Malachi have gone now so if you...... want to come home you kind of can." Valentina said as she looked between us both.
"You haven’t come at a bad time V, Blake is always this grumpy when he doesn’t get answers he wants or lack of sleep in his case both at the moment." Tristan smiled lightly.
"And your constant playing of one tune maybe it’s time to kill another one" I said back harshly I regretted it as soon as the words left my mouth and I looked at Tristan with empathy he nodded as an acceptance of my unspoken apology.
"I'm happy here V, honest it’s better that I’m here more room to breathe" Tristan said it made feel a bit better me being a complete drone at the moment who would want to stay here, I certainly wouldn’t.
So even though he annoys me to hell but still I would miss him, if he left.
I wonder how he feels about me leaving because soon I will have to hunt for a new scent.
"Oh.....ok." Valentina said looking hurt.
"It’s not you Valentina, it isn’t any of you I just need my own space"
"I understand" She sighed.
"And practice the same song over and over" I said quietly.
Tristan laughed again I’m glad he wasn’t taken offence to my rude manner.
"I do know other songs, I just like to wind you up" Tristan joked, I knew it.
Valentina jumped up and down clapping her hands softly.
"Please play it please." Valentina begged
Tristan laughed nervously
"Fine........" Tristan hung his head low Valentina came to sit next to me, sat to close she pushed her body into my side, I looked to her I didn’t understand what she was doing she shook her head at me and smiled.
"Friends can hug you know" She said as she pulled my arm around her shoulders she rested her head on my chest it was cold but it was nice, comfortable.
We both looked to Tristan who started to play a soft tune; his voice was low as a whisper as he started to sing it sounded rough with an edge but still a lovely voice.
"No warning signs, No alibi. We’re fading faster than a speed of light, took our chance, crashed and burned, no well never ever learn, I fell apart but got back up again but then I fell apart, but got back up again yeah." Tristan cleared his throat.
"We both could see crystal clear that the inevitable end was near, made our choice trial by fire, to battle is the only way we feel alive I fell apart but got back up again but then I fell apart but got back up again then I fell apart but got back up again, way o way o way o way o way o way o.
So here we are, the witching hour the quickest turn to divide and devour, divide and devour.
If I could end the quest for fire for truth for love for my desire"
Tristan let a tear of blood stain down his face and the tempo took an upbeat from the mellow tune he played.
"Myself and i fell apart but get back up again, way o way oh way o way o way oh way oh way oh way oh way oh, I fell apart, I fell apart, I fell apart I fell apart I fell apart, I fell apart, but got back up again........................."
Tristan cleared his throat again and wiped away the tears I had to wipe my own to it was so beautiful but the anger and hurt behind the words made me realise he did fall apart and tries to get back up again and will fall again but we will be there to catch him. Valentina had flown out of my release and threw her hands around Tristan. And kissed his face all over.
"I love you" she said over and over and Tristan chuckled to himself when Tristan looked happy she jumped off him.
"Ok I need to dash i promised Demitri i wouldn’t be long oh yeah he wanted to let you know there playing poker tonight at the bar if you fancy it" She told Tristan He looked over to me weary.
"Well I might come all depends on what plans i have tonight" He said still looking at me.
"Ohh I’m sure they would let you play to Blake if you wanted to" She said smiling
"Ha well I’m not very good i have a poker face you see" Tristan bellowed a laugh but i dint thin she understood.
"But thank you for the invite although if i could offer another idea?"
"Sure" She said looking excited.
"You still have some information i need" I said bluntly
Valentina clicked her fingers at me.
"Yes that’s right, I’m sorry it’s just been so hectic ha who would live the vampire lifestyle" She joked,
"Fail" Tristan joked. She threw a punch at his arm.
"Meet us at the bar later on we can talk then" she skipped off before waving.
Nothing could make this feeling of relief i would finally get some answers

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]