Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Renfield's opening night

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Renfield's opening night Empty Renfield's opening night Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:04 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Blair, she’s a pretty one isn’t she. She’ll do nicely. Look at how pretty and porcelain white her skin is. I could look like that one. Wonder will she taste salty and rusty like us? Or will she taste like honey” I said imagining that I was licking her neck. My hand clawing my leg in excited anticipation, leaving little streaks of blood, I could feel the blood dripping down inside my trousers. mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I felt the familiar bulge of my trusty friend in my pocket. SIR NICK has never failed me.

Curse that man who gave me blood. I almost had her, the blond one. I wanted to wipe her blood all over her face and then lick it off. She had called me the Black Widow! NO ONE CALLS ME THE BLACK WIDOW. So what if I am one. My newly dead husband Silbh had been such a pretentious fool. He thought I needed help. To be cured! Why? There’s nothing wrong with me! I tolerated him until our wedding night and then I chained him to our marital bed and got Sir Nick out and slit a hole in his neck. I sunk my teeth into the slit and drained him. His screams of agony and fear and rage got me so excited that I couldn’t help the moans of ecstasy.

“He uttered revenge as he got weaker but that just excited me more.” Blair’s eyes were glowing like two red coals and the blood filled my body. Running through my veins. I felt my head start to swell and my stomach heaved and I puked violently. Blood and vomit hitting the wall in front of me. I began to cry because all his precious blood had spilt. I could still taste it in my mouth. I walked over to the walls and began licking the blood of it. But now it was cold and smelly, not sweet anymore. So I got a knife and cut into his body looking for any little pockets of blood that I had missed. He was much prettier on the inside.

“What’s that darling Blair? Check his brain? Ok.” So I got a rock and dropped it on his head and split his skull and found three lovely pockets of blood. Each one sweeter than the one before. I supped his mushy flesh to taste each pool of blood. Then when I was done I left and went away. Silbh’s family sent the police after me and I was arrested for Silbh’s murder but I managed to escape. They caught me again and put me in the loony bin. But why? I’m not insane? So I managed to escape them too. I bit a nurse and switched clothes with her. See I have a poison in me that causes people to become motionless. I will become a vampire and I will have a very special skill. I changed how I looked, and have moved to a different country. They will never find me here and if they do it won’t matter because this is vampire territory! Anyone for a snack? I laughed to myself.

Opening night at Renfield’s

Bastien’s pov

Me and Lottie are so excited. It’s opening night for the new bar tonight and we are hoping to have a good crowd. Fliers have been sent out to all the right clientele. Websites were updated. Everything is in order. Tiki lights everywhere were lit. Caskets were checked and in working order. Our new staff The 4 as we call them were all wearing the custom made cloaks with hoods in a deep red colour. I must say Lacey looks very pretty in her cloak. Opal looks happy and relaxed for a change and the lads do too.

Nate is very funny, cracking jokes about “drink our special brew- it’s got bite!” I’d say he’s got natural sales skills. Ortho is still very quiet he doesn’t like to talk much. Lacey is very sweet and friendly where opal is strange and looks at you almost hypnotically. She is the one who freaks Vera out the most.

Jordan and Josh are minding Vera tonight as it’s our big night. Lottie and Jordan have called a truce on their argument as Vera says she feels safe there especially while Opal is around our house.

I have put in a security system in the entrance from the bar to our house so anyone passing through will be recorded. Vera’s been having nightmares again but won’t discuss them with us. She keeps saying she forgets the minute she wakes up. But I don’t believe her neither does Lottie. So we’ve asked Josh and Jordan to keep an eye on her and for Jordan to see if she can read her mind for any clues.

I have an ear piece that’s got a little microphone thing attached and sits near my mouth that I can change frequencies on depending on who I want to talk to. Tonight we have 4 bouncers on duty, McKenzie, Connors, Morrissey, and Moore. Each guy is over 6ft and is big and burly and takes no nonsense. We also have Alec and Faine as pretend customers as well as Lottie and myself and the 4.

“Open the bar gate McKenzie” I say on my mouth piece.

“Yes sir, whoa! There’s a big crowd headed your way sir. Morrissey and Connors will stamp them as they go through.”

“Thanks McKenzie” I replied and was filled with glee. A big crowd. As for the stamp it’s a little neon thing with the shape of a little vampire bat. Each person has to be pressed on the hand and it stamps neon yellow on humans but blue on vampires. Neat little trick that Alec found on some website.

The first faces that came through the passage way were so familiar, they were Sean and Luke from the Scottish clan I had inherited. Along with a few other members of the clan mixed in with other vampires I didn’t know and some humans too. What an odd bunch.

Sean came up to me and clapped a hand on my back while shaking my other one.

“Bastien, you’re looking well, Lottie seems to have brought the best out of you.” He grinned and leaned over and pulled Lottie into a bear hug and kissed her cheek. She smiled and greeted him the same way.

“Sean, welcome, is Luke with you? She turned around delightedly when she heard

“Right here Madame” behind her and with a squeal she grabbed him in a bear hug too. I was kind of surprised, they hadn’t spent much time in Scotland together but I guess he made an impact on her. I wasn’t terribly jealous; she had just married me after all.

“Luke, old man it’s been too long. Do you know that Vera is 9 now!” I said smiling. He released Lottie and came over to shake my hand and give me a man hug.

Suddenly Afton came racing into the bar and shoved people out of his way to get to me. He looked so anxious that it made me afraid.

“What’s wrong Afton? Talk to me!”

“It’s Val ….she’s had a shock……….Tristan touched her……………she needs blood……..have you got any?” He sounded breathless in his fear for her. I raced; pulling him after me to the cool room and pulled out the first blood bags I could reach and shoved them into his hands.

“Here let me know okay, sorry Afton, I can’t leave.”

“Thanks” he said heading for the passageway.

“No, go out the back way, it’s faster, it leads to our house.” I said punching in the code.

“Thanks Bas talk soon” he said racing off without a backwards glance. I walked back into the bar very much shaken. Poor ole Val, hope she’s okay. I’d grown very attached to my sister ever since she was the first one to accept me. Lottie saw me and was looking at me for an explanation but I shook my head, even though she’ll be cross with me later. I mouthed to her “tell you later” and we went back to greeting people we knew.

An argument started at the bar with Nate and some human guy. I walked over to hear the tail end of the argument.

“Now I’ve found you, we’re gonna wait for you and get you good. You didn’t honestly think you’d get away with dumping my sister natey-boi did you?” Nate stayed quiet during the entire time while this guy was talking. His eyes had no expression. It was a mask though I could see it. I followed the guy back to his booth and saw him sit down with two other burly guys. They leaned in to listen to the first guy. One of them punched his own palm with his fist while glaring up at Nate. I heard Nate gulp quietly. I switched frequencies and talked to only Alec and Faine.

“Got trouble here guys, gonna need an assist.”

“Gladly,” said Alec, “I’m parched with all this blood around.” I walked to the booth of the three burlies.

“Excuse me gentlemen, would you come with me please” I said in a polite voice.

“What you want pretty boy?” I made no reply. So he stood up taller than me by 2 inches and broader than me by 4 .

“I said what do you want white boy?” he spat at me.

“I would like for you and your buddies here to come with me. I have a surprise for you all. “

“Well white boy, what if we don’t want none of your surprises, Whatcha gonna do, call your mommy?” he laughed uproariously and hi-5’d his buddies. They laughed too. I caught him up by the scruff of the neck and lifted him up effortlessly until his toes were dangling. He stared down at me in shock.

“Now” I said in a voice edged with a warning. “Are you gonna come quietly or make a scene?” Alec and Faine were now behind me. We had quite an audience, gasps from the humans and guffaws from the vampires. I could feel rather than hear Nate’s breath hitching. I signalled for him to follow us.

“Lottie are you okay here love? We have to sort out these little piss ants here and teach em a lesson…..a Dugo Lesson” I said smirking at her and kissed her soft lips.

“Ya, course I am, plus I have Sean and Luke here to help out if needed, have fun love” she said smirking at me and looking pitifully at the burlies, but not because she was sorry for em more like cause she was missing out on the fun.

I frogmarched the men into a back room that was specifically designed for Dugo sessions. Nate walked in first. The first burly muttered “squealer” as he passed him, bumping into him hard as he passed. But he stood his ground and did not fall over. Alec went and stood nearby Nate but burly no. 2 and 3 each bumped hard into Nate as they went past into the little room and the steel sound proof door was shut by Faine who shook it a little causing it to rattle and causing the burlies to jump a little.

“What’s your name?” I asked burly no. 1.

“What’s it to….>” he started to say until he saw the gleam in my eyes.

“Um…it’s Wes”

“And?” I said indicating the other 2 with my head.

“The one with the denim is Nobbs and the one with the tache is Hatchet”

“Oh what lovely winning names” Faine said. Alec smirked.

“So, what’s your beef with our boy Nate here?” I asked looking at Wes; he seemed to be the ring leader.

“He dumped my sister in a most cruel way. He’s gotta pay for that!” Wes said in a whiny voice.

“Do share” I said, folding my arms.

“Well he was dating my sister Mary Sue and then he slept with her best friend, Maisie Jane and then he dumped them both. He broke Mary Sue’s lil’ heart and her friendship with Maisie Jane, we’re here to give him a thumping, so if you don’t mind we’ll just get on with it.” And he raised his fist and swung back with intention of hitting Nate.

I had him pinned to the wall in a heartbeat. Sniffing at his neck to see was he on drugs. They normally don’t taste nice when on drugs; kind of chemically smell to their blood. I could feel his heart rate speed up and his jugular was pulsing, exciting me. I said in a cruel voice

“I do mind, he’s my new brother and we’re the ones who do the thumping around here.” Nate’s eyes went wide and his heart speeded up when he saw Alec and Faine pick up the other two and pin them to the wall.

“Right lads” I said to them “on 2! 1….2..” we all 3 sank our teeth into our respective victims necks and drank and drained them. Dumping their bodies down a hole in the floor, that leads to another hole for burial.

Nate was stood frozen to the spot. Shocked. His mouth open and his fear evident by a dark stain running down his leg. I finished off Wes and walked over to Nate licking my lips and straightening my jacket.

“Now Nate, anymore crimes you’d like to confess to? Anyone else gonna be coming to soil our nice new bar?” he finally shook his head and closed his mouth when he realised that he wasn’t gonna die. He followed us out, smiling his relief, his heart rate dropping to normal speed.

“See Nate, you’re one of us now mate, and we stick together.” I said clapping him on the shoulder.

“Er Nate, you may wanna nip home for a quick shower and change of clothes” said Alec.

“Ya, erm…thanks you guys……..they’ve been on my case for months. So, are they really gone or did I just imagine all that?”

“They’re gone” I replied. “Now head off and change please.

When Nate came back to the bar in clean fresh clothes and smelling of musk from his deodorant he headed in behind the counter. Lacey dashed to his side and asked him if he was okay. She stopped herself from touching him but looked like she wanted to. He smiled at her and put his arm around her shoulders much to her surprise and said.

“You know what Lacey, I’m gonna be okay now!” and he walked over to serve the next customer with a relaxed set of his shoulders. The rest of the night passed peacefully. Once the last customer had gone, we sent the humans home. Cleaned up the bar and sat down for a drink with Lottie. Of course when Lottie found out about Val she punched me hard on the arm and tore off to the main house to find Valentina to see what she could do. But arrived back about ten minutes later saying that V had gone on a rampage and Demitri had taken her off somewhere. I reached out my arms to her and she snuggled into my side, grasping my fingers in her own. She was sorry something bad had happened and she didn’t know the details.

“We’ll call over to Chelsea and Afton in a few minutes love, just gonna lock up, okay.” She nodded forlornly. As we neared the main house we heard angry voices raised.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum