Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stag night!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                 Stag night! Empty Stag night! Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear journal
So its been a while since i wrote in you and tomorrow is Jordan and josh's wedding all the girls are ecstatic Jordan is well calm for now i think she is putting on a brave face and fooling everyone its a big thing for Jordan her perfect wedding and it will be perfect Alice Cullen is here and she knows what will happen bit of a perfectionist you could say i wouldn’t want to be in Alice’s shoes if it went wrong not that it will, iam looking forward to the evening when we can all relax and enjoy the days adventure and iam looking forward to asking Valentina to dance with me all night hopefully I know Valentina is now sitting out of the bridal party Jordan got really upset but understood but from what I hear Lottie is behaving but Valentina still wanted to sit with her so she didn’t feel lonely that’s my girl always thinking of others so human of her and i love that quality valentina left us for a few days for Jordan’s hen party they went to new York and had a wonderful adventure from the sound of it and we gave josh an adventure he will never forget we where a little stumped on where to start we had been pre warned by Jordan when she heard we where planning the stag party and she told us
"NO GIRLS, STRIPPERS, NOTHING THAT CAN HARM HIM." Jordan protested and we laughed at her when she said those words
"Were vampires Jordan jezzz why do you always forget that nothing can harm him he will be in safe hands" Alec reassured her She stormed off after she gave her warning “why is he marrying her again?" Afton chuckled.
so we had a hard time planning this because if we got josh in trouble then well our immortal life wouldn’t be worth living it was actually Jasper who came up with the idea and an amazing idea it was, Jasper and Edward were sat on the sofa talking among themselves when we returned from a little hunt the two where laughing about something a secret between them i don’t know, but Edwards smile soon vanished when we came into close contact with him or the other members of his family jasper on the other hand had forgiven us but Edward was far from forgiving we all sat down feeling quite happy i wasn’t sure if it was jasper making us ease or if it was that we I personally enjoyed spending time with jasper and his awkward brother Jasper had an interesting out look on life and lived a completely different life to his brother sure Edward retaliated at first played god for a while when he was first turned but he has pretty much had it good compared to others compared to jasper at least but jasper still wants to be good and he struggles even now and it left me wondering would it always be a struggle for me the others adapted well to this lifestyle but for me there is that niggling feeling that i could have it better if i could just taste that warm........ I getting side tracked sorry so jasper came up with an idea.
"Edward do you remember Emmett’s birthday present last year from Alice?" Edward nodded and smiled a look off competition played on his face
"the paintball match we had in the clearing for Emmett’s birthday yes it was fun wasn’t it." Edward said as he looked at jasper the way they looked at each other was like they where talking to each other.
"Paintball?" I asked unsure what it was
Edward smile brightened
"Beginners" Edward chirped was this a challenge I wondered
Jasper explained about paintball it was like a tag team that me and Felix use to play in the great hall but in this they use guns filled with paint ohh this sounded perfect jasper disappeared and came back with a laptop he searched for a store where we could hire some
"There is a store near by to hire" Jasper said looking at Edward gleefully
"Ohh Emmet’s going to be so mad when hears about this” Edward laughed yes journal Edward laugh jasper must of been using his gift
"Do they sell them this sounds like fun and i think we would like to use these more then once?" Afton asked good chap I thought always up for a bit off completive sport.
Jasper nodded so that was planned we needed to sort teams out obviously Edward was the fastest off all off us so he was captain for team Cullen and because of my skills I was captain of team Kerry and on Edwards team he had Felix and Afton and on mine i had jasper and alec and josh Edward wasn’t completely happy about jasper being on our side and having an extra member but he was content with having me as a target so we decided to do it at night that would be more challenging well not really we all know each others scent and well it would be easy for me because of my tracking skills edward thought of himself as a fairly good tracker he was wrong sadly we spent the whole night running around the forest it was amazing letting my instincts take over and hunt each other out and not in a way that we where hurting each other it was a competition against each coven and the excitement was electric when the sun started to peek we where about equal we had used all our paint balls up jasper was right we did need a lot we took the guns home and stored them away for another day i would love to see the girls have a game girls against boys would be fun but then i don’t think anyone off us would have the courage to shoot out partners alec said all this sport had made him thirsty so we went hunting and it was a competition to find the biggest animal of course it was close between me and edward and unfortunately he had one that by literally a few inches we found a population off huge grizzly bears deep in the forest we left the female's and baby ones so they we wouldn’t be making an impact on the population off these bears rather kind don’t you think so yeah it was a good stag Josh was extremely happy he was marrying the girl of his dreams and we where all fantastic buddies as we where making our way back to the house josh thanked us and we bowed in acceptance i think every one was a little keyed up for the return of the girls edward tapped me on the shoulder that shocked me at first then he smiled and that stopped me from walking he had stopped to.
"Look........i just want to say that maybe i was a bit harsh on you all I can see that your all making the effort and well Iam sorry that i’ve made it a bit awkward to be around and to live with Carlisle says that’s my worst trait that iam to stubborn and quick to judge Iam sorry" Edward held his hand out towards me for me to shake i was totally taken back by his kind gesture
"Thank you edward but in some respect you where right to act the way you did we have had a bit off a bitter past you and I and iam thankful that you want to put that to one side but you don’t need to apologise It should be me doing the apologising."I told him and shook his hand Edward smiled and then i was thrown the ground by a pounce from Felix. Felix screamed in my ear "GOTCHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and ran off i growled in his direction as he ran off edward laughed and held his hand out for me to help me up not that i need help but it was a kind gesture
"Sorry Felix said he had to get you back and I had to distract you but I did mean what i said" Edward said as he helped me up
"Huh right iam going to get him back for that." I joked with him jasper appeared out now where
"have you ladies finished your little talk" Jasper giggled
"Run" Edward said playfully and jasper took off then they where both a blur
ha a thought randomly entered my head I have a family a real one well as really as it could ever be for me
when i got back to the house Afton and Felix where in the games pit and alec was with Josh in the front room, edward and Jasper must have been tagging each other i wondered then i suddenly thought Jordan’s family
"do you mind me asking Josh what is the story were playing with for Jordan’s family when we see them at the church?" I asked, “Ohh erm well as far as there concerned my family are dead so you’re all very close friends if that’s ok?" Josh said he looked a bit sheepish as if we would be offended
"ok that’s fine i just wanted to make sure."
The next thing we heard jasper screaming he ran through the house he was not screaming he was laughing and Edward caught him.
"Bad move coming into an enclosed space it gives the tracker an upper hand" i winked at edward he was learning and getting good at it to
"Wait have you been learning this? low blow edward" Jasper joked edward let him go and they both shook hands as gentleman do so yeah that’s it really well no that’s a lie i was fascinated with the idea off a stag party and who invented the idea and what the meaning behind it is, so i did a bit of research and what i found inserted me There is not much evidence around to explain the origins of this famous tradition what evidence there is suggests that it was originally called the bachelor dinner, or stag party. Like many other wedding traditions, it seems to extend back into ancient history. Evidence suggests it first came about in the fifth century, in Sparta, where military comrades would feast and toast one another on the eve of a friend’s wedding. There he would say goodbye to the carefree days of bachelorhood and swear continued allegiance to his comrades.
Kind of makes you think doesn’t it you are blessed to know that person and to travel through life with him and watch the mistakes or the triumphs he makes and to be able to send him on a new path of life with a loved one to create another path together, i can see now why Jordan wants a baby and i feel kind of selfish to beat her down on the subject i think i have to apologise to her.
Ohh i completely forgot i have a special visitor, Hazel has come over for the wedding I’m so happy she is here that where all here...

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum