Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

To save a life part 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To save a life part 2 Empty To save a life part 2 Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary

Demitri and i sat in the peaceful quietness wrapped in each other’s embrace outside on the lounger on the balcony it was so peaceful it’s what we needed from the news of Tristan being stuck in hell we thought he was going to a better place if only we had known the truth we could of stopped it but how can he be bought back from that and be ok be the Tristan we once knew and loved is there any hope of that? I’m not sure.
Max phoned and asked if midnight would be too early to eat we thought it would be perfect timing i hadn’t had anything for a few days i knew Demitri had before we came here but that was longer then he would have left it if we were at home. this felt like home here it was nice to be alone but i missed the others Chelsea’s crazy but kind personality Afton’s quietness but the feeling of love when he is around always wraps up nicely i miss them all Faine being mother of sorts and Jordan pretty Jordan stressing out i bet she is getting nervous with the baby on the way soon and i miss Gabriel his dark moods remind me of my human days and Lottie she is lost out there somewhere looking for her place in the world i hope she has found it. I miss the boys to i miss every one even Bastien strangely we had that connection when i was trying to teach him to the animal diet that worked oh so well not. This made me giggle at the thought of him and the disgusted look on his face. The rest of that day i refuse to remember.

Midnight arrived and we dressed up Demitri wore a black tux and i wore a beautiful blue gown which fit perfectly around the breast area the material was ruffled and pulled up by big blue lace straps that tied up around my neck the rest of the dress flowed elegantly to the floor i wore a pair of six inch satin blue heels that laced up my leg like a pair of ballerina shoes the shoes where peep toes i asked if i could take them home with me and Demitri agreed he said they looked beautiful he said it was ashamed the dress covered them but who needs to wear a dress all the time.

As we walked down to dinner the same receptionist was at her desk from the other night she smiled and greeted us with a warm smile even remembered our names well of course she remembered duh..........
Max was waiting by the bar entrance door he was also wearing a tux. He smiled brightly all the stress washed away from his eyes he moved forward to take my hand to kiss it i felt like a princess. He shock Demitri's hand.
"I have a surprise for you" Max said lightly Demitri looked slightly confused then a spark of interest sparkled in Demitri’s eyes.
"Did you find away?" Demitri asked Max shock his head sadly.
"No not yet but I’m not giving up" Max said passionately. Demitri and Max lead me into the bar and through the bar there was a huge ball room and on the door it read private function Max opened the door. inside was a huge table with a black table cloth purple flowers in bowls of water with floating candles lots of candles actually, a net of twinkling fairy lights covering the whole celling with a glitter ball in the center rotating causing moving light around the room in the corner a person sat on a stall playing a harp it made the most amazing sound i looked at Demitri amazed and he nodded to he knew i wanted the harp. I was turning into one of those brats that got what they wanted but i wouldn’t throw a hissy fit well i mite, i can’t promise ha-ha.
Max pulled out a chair for me
"Is this ok for you both?" He asked an amused grin on his face
"It will do i guess" I joked
"Good" Max said smiling brightly
"Are you kidding me this is just amazing Max i cant believe this for us" I said extremely excited
"Demitri is an old friend i would do anything for him" Max said but then looked a little sad he didn’t mean it in a bad way
"I feel the same also Max i just wish there was something i could do to help" Demitri said as he sat down in front of me
"Shah don’t be silly this night is about you two and great company" Max offered
I loved this guy why had i not heard about him before i really don’t know anything about Demitri's friends at all i knew if i asked he wouldn’t lie to me but i never needed to ask I guess.
The waitress started to bring out what looked like cocktails but they were made with animal's blood all different kinds i must say kangaroo blood not to my taste. Max was surprised at Demitri and his diet he was proud but surprised i had asked Max how he hunts because he seemed off with the vegetarian life style he told us that in London they have a blood bank and he funds it students drunks anyone needing money to give a little blood that way no one or thing is hurt in the process i thought Demitri may be swayed to it but he declared he liked the hunt more than the kill Demitri said it was lazy of Max took it lightly even though they did have a huge debate about it i left them to argue and started to dance on my own i loved the feeling of twirling on my own.
The door opened an the men stopped arguing I slowed my dance to see who had opened the door there stood a female she was 5ft tiny compared to me to she had long blonde hair flowing down to her shoulders she looked young around 22, i felt a connection like i had seen her before, Demitri stood up the look of shock across his face he said her name out loud like he couldn’t believe it was her.
"A"
She smiled and ran over to Demitri hugging him they looked like they were close, Max came to stand by me as i had no idea who this women was.
Demitri pushed her hair back he looked bewilder like she wasn’t real he picked her up and swung her around like you do with children
"Come on" Max whispered
Demitri put her down and looked over to me.
"Valentina" Demitri said excited he held his hand out for me this pleased me. I walked to him taking his hand and a hugged Max and both giggling like kids.
"Anastcia this is Valentina" Demitri said to her once max had stopped hugging why did i know this name?
"Hi" I said waving
she pulled me into a hug and gripped me tightly.
"Thank you" She whispered.............. Confused? Because i was she pulled out of the hug and Demitri just looked thrilled excited who was she?
"I was told you where dead that when i died you couldn’t carry on if i had known i would off come looking for you" and said this name was grating on me i knew it i did but from where????
"No they tried to kill me but i woke and escaped then well this" He said pointing to himself.
"Ohh so she didn’t?" A said as she looked at me surprised.
"No...." Demitri started to say when i finally worked it out
"ANASTACIA OF COURSE YOURE DEMITRI'S SISTER" I shouted jumping up and down completely shocked by this i pulled her into a proper hug that took her by surprise.
Max was crying again it was weird experiencing it.
" How........?" Demitri asked
"I don’t know all I know is that i felt weak and when i woke up next i was in the ground I had been under there for years cos when i finally got out everything was gone the hut you I tried looking for you for them when i was told by a villager that you were dead and so where they." she reveled
"I found her a couple of years ago now, we met during fight with a so called friend and Anastcia came to help she heard shouting and helped me my so called friend wanted money she was trying to scare me into giving her some she was ready to rip my head and send me to hell when i was saved, Anastasia told me all about her past about her family about her weird auntie and uncle and her lost brother i knew it was you i just knew it but i couldn’t do anything you were trapped in Volterra and i couldn’t go there or be seen if Aro knew" Demitri put his hand up for him to stop
"Its ok Max i understand"
Demitri took his sister in his arms again and swung her around i wanted to cry Max was doing enough for all of us.
"You’re an item aren’t you?" I whispered to Max while Demitri caught up with his sister
Max nodded and looked worried
"Don’t be scared Demitri would want this"
as I said that anastcia bodily told Demitri they were together he came running over picked him up and shouted
" I HAVE A BROTHER I HAVE MY FAMILY BACK.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum