Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WAKE UP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1              WAKE UP Empty WAKE UP Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary,
Yesterday Jasper and I went to look at some culinary places to find a cake. We went to this one place called Sedona. I know that they have extremely beautiful cakes, and if they don't have them then they can make them! Plus, they owe me a favor Wink
Jasper and I walk in and a girl asks me if she can help me.
"Hello. I'm looking for a cake."
"Well, I didn't think you were looking for a car." The girl says in a nasty voice.
Gah! She definitely doesn't know me! Anyone who knows me wouldn't dare talk to me like that! I'm a good over paying customer!
"I'm Miss Cullen." I say.
She doesn't bat an eyelid but the casher peeks over the counter.
"Miss Cullen?"
"Yes? That's me." I smile at him.
"Wait, you know her?" The girl shrieks, "How?"
"She is a great customer of ours! The boss loves her!" The guy runs into the back to fetch his boss.
The girl stares at me in shock, "I am so sorry, Miss Cullen. I didn't know."
The owner of this shop came out and and greeted me.
"Oh, Miss Cullen and Mr. Cullen, I presume?" Jasper and the owner shook hands, "What can I help you with today, Miss?"
"I'm looking for a huge wedding cake, very detailed and very elegant." I continue on before he says anything, "The colors are deep blue, gold and frost, but an purple-ish blue could be a good substitute as well." I smile.
The owner looks a little tacken aback, "uh, um is there a theme? And a budget to stick too?"
I look at Jasper, he winks, "Money is no object." I laugh at the joke and so does Jasper, "Our theme is Cinderella. Fairytales, happy endings."
"Well step this way and we can show you some photos and some samples." I graciously accept his hand and am led into the back.

A couple hours later I am signing a receipt and handing cash to the owner.
"Thank you for your business and we'll be sure to take special care of your project."
I smile, nod and then walk back into the town. Jasper and I link arms and stroll down the street.
He laughs, "So which one did you pick?"
"I guess you'll just have to wait and see," I jump and kiss nose, "Now won't ya." Then I'm off running away playfully. I look behind me and I see my man gaining speed. I kick it up a couple notches and beat him back to the house. When we get there, Valentina is in the dining room comforting Demetri who has been sitting there for about 3 days now, poor boy. That reminds me that Lottie should be waking up soon. Jasper and I walk up the stairs and into the room that I discovered would be Gabriel's room...if he lived.
Faine is sitting next to Lottie rubbing her hand and Alec is standing in the corner. Jasper and I blend into the shadows with Alec, we won't want to alarm her. After all, I remember when Bella woke up, for a second she knew us but then the predator took over and she was ready to rip off one of our heads until Edward soothed her.
Alright, Lottie starts to come about. Like I expected, after a few words from Faine she jumps behind the bed and growls at us. The growl shocks her because she thinks it can't be her then she surveys Alec. Lol I wonder if Faine will have to turn Lottie's head from Alec?
We all get introduced. I step forward, put on my perky smile, and wave. Lottie sort of just grunts at me. What? I'm like the nicest person ever and I don't get some sort of response?!? What kind of girl is she? She didn't say anything about my outfit! I was expecting 'Oh my gosh! I love your shoes!' Gah? I can see I will have to work with her before I leave, just like I'm working with Bella.
After introductions, Lottie asks for a glass of water. Oh, poor girl, making the transition from human to mother to vampire is going to be much to hard for her. Faine tries to persuade her towards blood since that's what she needs but Lottie won't have it.
"Very well then, you'll see. Alice, would you mind getting Lottie a glass of water?" I nod my head and dash to the kitchen. I poor some water into a glass then reach for a wine glass and fill it with blood.
Back upstairs I hand the water to Lottie. As Faine had said, she didn't like it and thought we poisoned it. So I handed her the wine glass and she first sipped it gently then tossed the whole contents back.
"Can I have more please?" Ha! If only she knew...
Back down the stairs I go! But this time I bring 5 bags of blood instead of one glass since she needs this.
"Oh, I see, you're just trying to get me drunk." She says while tearing into the bags.
I laugh to myself. Drunk! Oh sweetie, you wish!
In the middle of Lottie's third bag Faine raises her voice, "That isn't wine, Lottie. Its blood."
Lottie stops then keeps going. When she has finished with all five of the bags she stares at them thinking of Faine's words.
I feel so bad! I want to do something to let her know that I sympathize with her! Even if that something just means a hug. But something tells me that if I try to hug her, she'll rip my arms off.
Alec and Faine start explaining that she needs to drink to blood and that she’s a vampire but Lottie says, “’So, it wasn’t’ enough that I was losing my baby? but a freaking vampire just had to bite me and cause me even more agony and why the fuck did you think it would be okay to just change me into a freaking freaky vampire, who asked you to do that to me? Why the hell couldn’t you let me die to join my baby I hate all of you.’” She yelled with fury.
The last part really hit me. I felt so bad, the baby wasn’t even born or fully developed yet she wanted her so much and loved her. I thought of Bella and how she made Rosalie swear to protect the baby and how constantly she would tell Edward how much she wanted Nessie.
So while Lottie gets pissed off and tries to convince Faine that she is wrong, I think it would be a good idea for Lottie to see what she is. Maybe it will help her come to terms with what has happened? Mmmm-probably not but I always hope! In about a minute I'm walking into the room with a floor length mirror. It’s taller than me so all you see are my high heels at the bottom. I peered around the side once and saw Lottie touching her hair and looking shocked that the mirror image copied her. I stifled a laugh, but she honestly should have seen herself! What a sight!
Another minute passes before she says she is ready to meet the rest of the vamps in the house. Yay!!! This is progress!
Jasper and I lead the way into the main room.
I’m shocked to see that Edward has this smug look on his face, I try to tell him to get rid of it before Lottie comes in but it’s to late.
Faine makes the introductions and Lottie has sensed who turned her. This cannot work out well.
Before she has the chance to say anything, Valentina is standing in front of Demetri and apologizing for what happened.
Lottie was done examining Demetri and Valentina, she turned to my family and I and asked about us. Faine kindly introduced us and welcomed Lottie into the Kerry Coven. Aw! There couldn’t have been a kinder welcome! Well, actually there could have been if Lottie opened up just a bit.
Edward has that smugness plastered on his face again, I make a move towards him but Lottie beat me too it. She is jabbing her finger at his chest and saying things I prefer not to repeat. So many naughty words in one sentence, it makes me shudder.
“Stop,” Edward, Faine and Jordan all say. By the look on her face, Lottie doesn’t appreciate that. She screeches more not-nice words at Demetri. Moni Lynn Manngard 18 January at 21:15 Report
For all that has happened, Demetri takes it extremely well! And then Lottie is running away from us, we all make a grab for her but- what can I say? Newborns, huh? Too much strength for their own good.
The boys had to go after her, it sort of slipped our minds for a second that she was a newborn, everyone was to focused on how nasty she seems. So off went Demetri, Jasper and Alec. I kissed Jasper goodbye and told him to his power how ever necessary with her, and that if she bullies him to just remember who was a master general of newborns. I can tell he didn’t think of those as fond memories, killing people as soon as the newborn ran out of them, but it brought him confidence remembering that he was the youngest general in the Confederate army and that meant he was better then the rest. So the three guys set off over the hill after Lottie. Which left the girls, and Josh, at home. We all sank into the couch and sighed of relief. But it only took me 30 seconds to rebound, “So who is walking you down the aisle, Jordan?”
Bella and Valentina laughed, Josh got these wide eyes like ‘the wedding is in a week! Omg!’, Jordan buried her head in Josh’s shoulder and Faine just looked straight ahead.
I continued with my questions and jotted some notes. When Jasper gets back at the next decent hour we have to go to a catering place and order Italian food. This is so exciting and stressful at the same time! But just think, Diary, only 6 days left until the wedding!! And Jordan’s entire town flies in in 2 days!! Oh boy! But on more exciting news, Jordan has asked me to do her hair and make up for the wedding!!! Eeep!!!
I decided it would be nice for Jordan’s mom to be in on this, so I scheduled for Jordan to go to the bridal shop and we can put on her dress for her mom and the bridesmaids can check their dresses.

It’s now dawn when I finally sense Jasper coming close. I open up the door and Demetri and Alec walk in carrying Lottie and Jasper is behind them. He holds me around my waist and whispers in my ear that she had killed 2 people and his calming ability almost wasn’t enough for her, she almost made a run, so Alec had to deaden her senses. Poor Lottie! Again though, Diary, I’m afraid to sympathize for her in fear that she might bite off my head.
Ah, well, am off to compare colors against Jordan’s complexion and think of what goes with her dress but stands out at the same time.
~Alice

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]