Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My family

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                 My family Empty My family Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:29 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
I hope Afton was kind to you and didn’t push down to hard when he wrote his part so your up to the point where I am dead and i Gotta tell ya i did think he had lost the plot, Afton had been spending a lot of time with Tristan and no one was allowed to know, otherwise others would get suspicious it was the hardest thing to do to say goodbye to Afton and we couldn’t even do that no kiss nothing i held on to his hand for as long as possible then i ran for Kerry longing to see my real family that gave me strength to run the thought of how i was feeling must have been ten times as hard for the others, i also wondered if Hazel was back with them, i hope so she would be looking after them, i ran faster as the guilt i felt we had left them to defend them self, we just left them how would they react to my presence, i came into view of the huge house and i felt overwhelmed and i couldn’t move doubts started to play in my mind what if they didn’t want me near them what if they blamed me for their lovers that where gone.
Well there was only one way to find out i ran towards the door and took a pointless deep breath.
i opened the door and peeked around the door they should really lock this i thought anyone can walk in, the nerves where getting to me and i chuckled to myself and i had my gift on my side i would just make everyone love me if they decided to blame me, i hope they didn’t because i wouldn’t know what to do to get Afton and the others out of that place they don’t deserve to be there, i stood there for a few seconds and heard them talking they were all in the kitchen I say all Jordan, Josh they were meant to be there honeymoon we had ruined that to why hadn’t any one came out to see me yet
"Hi honey I am home" i said in a upbeat tone trying to be brave.
i heard rustling in the kitchen then everyone surrounded me Jordan started to scream and i covered my ears as it was so high pitched josh held her to stop and they all just stared at me for a few seconds
"I am home" I said silently
i honestly thought they were going to ambush me then i was tackled to the floor by Faine then Lottie jumped on top then Jordan they were all crying out my name "Your back your back" over and over this was good right they wanted me back?
they climbed of me Jordan and Faine grabbing my hand pulling me towards the sofa the Cullen’s huddled together Edward and Bella, Jasper and Alice looked so pleased but there where another couple a huge guy, Felix would have loved to combat train with him Uhhh the boys the poor poor boys then Carlisle he was here, i jumped up and ran to him he held out his arms out and i flew into his arms, Carlisle had been like a father when he lived with us the first time he soothed me i controlled my emotion.
I was just so pleased that i was welcome back i pulled out his arms and he smiled at me.
"Is that better?" Carlisle asked me
I nodded it was what i needed.
"Well i guess i should introduce my beautiful wife, Chelsea this is Esme."
Esme stepped foward and hugged me.
"Hello darling it's lovely to meet you" I hugged her back and kissed her cheek as i pulled away i thanked her for making Carlisle happy.
Then Carlisle gestured towards the huge guy and the ever so beautiful Rosalie i only knew her name from conversations with Alice but it had to be her.
"My son and daughter Emmet and Rosalie" Carlisle announced, i didn’t go to hug her as she looked scary and mean so i just waved i turned back to my family.
Valentina just stood there with her hand over her mouth disbelief in her eyes and Jordan was trying not to snuggle up in Josh's arms Faine was with two other vampires i didn’t know.
"Ohh this is Adam and Karen, Adam is my brother there here to help us" Faine said as she smiled at me.
I smiled and they both got up to hug me. I had missed this so much Lottie was in the arms of Bastien looking in each other’s eyes.
Hazel came down stairs and i was on the floor again she had tackled me.
Everyone laughed lightly then it was quiet Gabriel step forward.
"What are you doing here?" He asked this didn’t shock me he wasn’t who we once knew.
"I escaped everyone but Tristan and Afton think I am dead."
"Tristan?" Gabriel asked.
Jealous i wondered he had a bit of thing for Jane but she chose Tristan.
"Yes the new vampires bought Jane back but now she is even more evil then before." I told them
"that explains why we thought you were dead." Valentina said as she smiled lightly
"Ohh Alice I am so sorry i didn’t think you would see it"
"Its fine we wanted to come and help out." Alice said
I told them everything i knew about Tristan remembering and making us remember and my death and that Jane trust's no one not even her new friends and how Afton thought if I came back home they all would know what to do. They didn’t look like they knew they just stared at each other I am home now and with my family and friends and soon i will bring back my love and the love of others i promise that.

So this is all you’re going to get from me it’s now Afton turn to tell you what happened while i was gone don’t be sad diary i will make sure Afton doesn’t push too hard this time and i will be back

Chelsea

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum