Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Family's reaction

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Family's reaction Empty The Family's reaction Sat May 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear d,d
My plan is complete with the help of Rhoan of course he gladly accepted the challenge, so i would like to introduce you to my Dr. / Therapist, Dr. Rhoan Jaffa, we have an appointment set up with the college dean for Monday and my cover story will be confirmed by my Doctor to why i won’t be in on sunny days and why i don’t eat, sorted let’s hope they buy it Rhoan has printed of some illegal documents to make it look legal if they ask for proof also my medical file which he has drafted up but its, confidential.
Rhoan said we can use it if they don’t believe us, because i could get kicked out lack off attendance looks bad on their figures we Are going to try to come to some arrangement on the sunny days, my class notes could be emailed so I’m not missing out i hope they buy it Rhoan is quite convincing, he was thrilled to play along, Chelsea wanted to as well but she couldn’t stop giggling we thought we better keep her out of it before she gets taken away, my mad therapist haha.
I shall let you know how we get on.

The rest of the day was fairly boring, i miss Demitri more when i have nothing to do, the sun was out all day, i considered to go and see Jordan & Josh but thought no they would want some alone time now that Sophia goes to school and it’s rare that Josh is off work apart from sunny days which doesnt happen often, Chelsea and Afton had the do not disturbed sign on the door which meant walk in i will kill u.
Gab and Rhoan where around but i really didn’t feel like talking and Joanna was at college, so i stayed in my room pretty much all day no one disturbed me either which was nice around 7pm the sun just going down, Demitri called my heart skipped a non-beat I’m sure of it.
"Hay I’m so glad you’re calling i really am missing you" i said greeting him
"hay yeah me to" Demitri sighed he sounded so sad.
"How are things going? Can you come home soon?" i begged rather then asked.
A long silence this wasn’t good
"you are coming back aren’t you?" i asked expecting the worse.
"hay off course i am it’s just difficult to say when couple more days a week at the most Max really needs my help even if he is being stubborn about it. "
"Max? What’s wrong with him?” I asked worried for our friend
"not too sure he has this crazy idea in his head I’m trying my best to convince him it’s not the best way to handle it" Demitri sighed
"what idea what are you talking about? “
"don’t worry hun i will sort out Max it’s not the first time he has crossed over to the dark side, he isn’t fully there yet so it shouldn’t be too difficult to show him he is being a jerk, i guess that’s what happens when you play with too much magic" Demitri rambled on
"wait one second your telling me Max is playing around with magic and becoming evil? How is that possible? i thought he was meant to be all good?"
"being good doesnt grant you any favors hunny it’s a choice, bad on the other hand you get more kicks out of it Max has been good for so long he wants to feel the adrenaline and fear of the unknown, but deep down i know he is hating this I’m trying to reason with him look forget i said anything it will be fine, how’s school?" i wasn’t happy he dodged half my question
"huh yeah school i have a confession about that" i said not really wanting to talk about it but i wouldn’t keep things from him even though he would from me.
"Ok this doesnt sound good what’s happened?" Demitri sounded worried.
"I nearly got caught in the sun. “i blurted it out, silence utter eerie silence i braced myself for the shouting.
"Nearly? No one saw you?” Demitri said quietly forced
"no one saw me and i have a cover story to for my tutors why i won’t be in on sunny days" i said that because there was no way he could force me to stop going.
He sighed and took a pointless breathe here it comes.
"You’re ok though? “What was he asking me i didn’t get it
"did you hear what i told u??” I questioned
"every word darling and i know you better than anyone else you will be beating yourself up about regretting your decision you don’t need me to scream and shout at you, you’re doing it yourself by the sounds of it." Demitri said kindly.
i just wanted to hug him i wanted him here or i would be there it didn’t matter where as long as we were together
"i met Afton's crazy side yesterday" i said laughing nervously it was scary even thinking about it gives me chills,
Demitri growled
"did he hurt you?"
"what no he would never hurt me or you or anyone in this family why would you ask that?"
"then you didn’t meet Afton's crazy side” Demitri sounded relived
"he was really mad I’ve never seen him like it before he even shouted at Chelsea"
"sounds like he was just annoyed believe me you never want to meet his crazy side, Jane would look like a saint next to that ego" There was something i couldn’t grasp Afton having two sides to his personality it couldn’t be possible
"no Afton isn’t like that "i said quietly.
i refused to believe he could harm me or others
"hunny don’t worry it takes a lot to bring that out of him decades of torture would only do it now, I’m sorry i shouldn’t have said anything I’ve scarred you haven’t i." Demitri said sounding really upset
"no I’m not upset i just thought i knew him and now it seems i don’t" i wanted to cry
"you do know him look I’m sorry i just freaked out when you said you met his crazy side because it’s not Afton it’s something else something only he can control and Chelsea she knows the signs she wouldn’t let it out of him."
something inside me made me shiver I remembered for one second i saw it in Afton eyes it wasn’t him i thought it was anger and hunger thrown into the mix no it wasn’t and Chelsea knew she grabbed hold of him and Ohhh my god it could of been so much worse.
"Hay you still there talk to me Valentina talk to me" Demitri begged
"sorry yes I’m still here must of dropped off for a second" i said trying to force out that imagine.
"You saw it in him didn’t you" Demitri asked there was an edge to his tone; i didn’t know how to answer him.
" ok that’s it I’m coming home" Demitri said sounding angered
"no you have to help Max and he is fine now we made up back to normal"
"no I’m coming home" Demitri ended the call, i threw a punch into my pillow stupid Valentina i thought then there was a knock on the door.

I jumped up and opened the door it was Afton looking to the floor he looked really sad but fear rose up inside of me could i trust him anymore.
i moved out of the way
"come on in." i said i had to believe he was ok he looked at me surprise filled his eyes and walked in, i closed the door and sat down while he paced the room his hands behind his back and head down looking ashamed, i just watched him i couldn’t think of anything to say when he stopped and looked outside the window
"i am guessing that was Demitri" Afton asked still looking out of the window, he sounded really upset
i wanted to hug him but something inside me told me not to.
"Yeah he is coming home tonight." i said in a whisper.
"Is he mad at me?" Afton asked still in that sad tone, now this could go two ways good or very bad and hearing what Demitri just said I’m opting for very bad.
“no he isn’t mad just concerned i think." i wasn’t prepared to lie cos knowing my luck i would be caught out.
"I just want you to know i would never hurt you or anyone in this family i don’t want you to be scared of me" Afton said now looking at me with wide fearful eyes.
my good hearted instincts took over i got up and hugged him the Afton i knew was here caring and worried he thought i would hate him but i don’t he is my brother and i love him
"i know you wouldn’t ever hurt me" i said as i pulled out of the hug he looked completely stunned i guess he wasn’t expecting that.
"Thank you for trusting me" Afton said and we hugged again this Afton not the one Demitri thought was with us.
"Guys You better come down here" Chelsea called from down stairs Afton and I didn’t hesitate we ran down to find Jordan in our front room she looked awful and Sophia looked upset Afton took Chelsea hand and I went to Sophia who was cuddling her mummy i held my arms out to her for a hug and Sophia gladly held her hands out to me Jordan passed her to me and i grabbed her and swung her around to try and distract her from whatever had happened.
"Wow who is this brave little girl in my arms?" I said to Sophia.
She giggled
"It’s me auntie V." Sophie said.
"Nice to meet you me do you have a second name?" I asked her she giggled even more.
"Your silly auntie V" She chuckled and then rested her head into me i soothed her hair and looked over to the others who were deep in conversation they were talking at vampire speed i wasn’t sure if Sophia could hear or understand but they looked worried and so did Sophia.
"So brave one wants tell me what’s going on?" I asked her tears started to fall from her eyes.
"Hay what’s this wet stuff all about?" I asked her
"Auntie Lottie and Uncle Bastien" Sophia said she let out some more tears.
"What about them hunny?" I asked i looked to the others all heads together talking to fast.
"Something’s happened and there coming home something happened to Vera, mummy won’t tell me she said we all need to be together" She sobbed out.
"Ok sweetheart everything will be ok i rubbed her back and started to cancel with her in my arms she giggled a little.
"You’re weird Auntie V" She said giggling.
"Sophia you must say things like that" Jordan gave me an apologetic smile.
"Ahh well yes i may be weird but you are no longer sad" I said as i carried on dancing with her she giggled again.
"I love you auntie V"
"Well i Love you to little one" I said back.
"We have to go" Jordan said as he held her arms out for Sophia she jumped into her mother’s arms and kissed her cheek to so the i guess such a sweet girl.
"I think Chelsea and I should stay here Demitri is due back and I need to talk to him about something." Afton said glumly Chelsea rubbed his arm to comfort him.
"Is everything ok?" Jordan asked now looking frantic.
"Yes its fine just business, I’m sure Lottie wouldn’t want a crowd at the moment anyway. “Afton said.
"Val you should go you have been stuck inside all day “Chelsea said with a lost smile.
I nodded i didn’t want to argue by the looks of it Chelsea wanted to talk with Afton alone.
"Will you call me when he gets back?" I asked
she nodded Chelsea grabbed Sophia and hugged her so did Afton but Afton set her down to stand a bent down to her level.
"Princess can you do something for me?" Afton asked her.
Sophia nodded silently.
"Look after them for me there going to need a strong princess and i can only see one around here" Afton said smiling.
Sophia pointed to herself and Afton nodded she threw her little arms around Afton he hugged her and stood up with her in his arms a little bit of guilt washed over me how could i ever think Bringing a child into our world was the wrong thing for Jordan and Josh to do.
Jordan took Sophia again.
"Come on lady we need to go see your Auntie Esme and Auntie Bella" Sophia held her hand out for me to follow i bowed and followed them out.
we ran to Lottie and Bastien’s home It wasn’t far just over the hill when i got there we all hugged the others went here yet but on the way Esme filled me in with what was happening not that they knew much just that Vera was ok and Carlisle was helping Alice had gone to pick them up at the airport not long after i arrived they came home vera was sleeping by the looks of it vera was in Lottie arms and Bastien was right behind Lottie protecting her They both looked shocking fear was a pretty sight. Little Sophia cast a spell to help Vera get better Lottie went to put her to bed Carlisle disappeared upstairs with them still no one really knew what was going on Carlisle came back down with that warm smile to comfort everyone
"She is going to be fine" Edward said he was standing behind Bella, his arms draped around her shoulders i hadn’t even notice him come in the waved to say Hi I smiled and looked back to carlike.
"She needs to rest but she will be fine" Carlisle said.
"What happened?" i asked
"I had a vision of Vera covered in blood Carlisle and Edward went to London and we came here to find out what was going on." Alice said with no feeling behind it.
"Bastien called me for my help i told him Alice had seen what happened and we were on our way" Carlisle said
"when we got to the house Bastien and Lottie told us they went out to hunt they had left Vera with a trusted neighbor when they came back the house had been wrecked and there had been a lot of blood spilt I could smell it but Bastien had cleaned up Vera was in Lottie’s arms motionless Lottie freaked out because Vera wouldn’t talk I tried to read her mind but it was blank." Edward reveled.
"I suggested she should come home and that’s all we really know for now we should let them rest"
everyone agreed Carlisle said he and Esme should stay with Lottie Jordan offered Edward and Bella and Alice one of their rooms. Alice declined the offer saying she would stay with me Jordan looked a little shocked then her eyes went a little blank like she was seeing something Edward bowed his head he could hear it. Jordan nodded and Alice took my hand we left to go outside.
"Your angry with me aren’t you" I asked her.
"No not angry not really look i know it sucks being this sometimes but you have to be careful it’s all off us at stake you were lucky next time you might not be." I understood i wasn’t prepared to tell her about Afton maybe she had seen it, she wasn’t saying anything more about it she was smiling now we didn’t run home we walked causally and just talked about girly things Alice asked about Demitri I told her he was coming home and she smiled she knew that to as she tapped her head. I laughed at her.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum